User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punish antI-Trump Rebublicans in the PRIMARIES

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Some guy was on Rush the other day saying we should vote for democrats against republicans who won't help Trump (for example, refusing to fund the wall project. That guy is wrong, wrong wrong.

You replace these people in the primary and get new republicans who will help Trump.

Please those of you who do talk to people in real life, please remind them we need to find out who is the problem and start work now to get a pro-Trump republican to replace that man or woman. We should never ever vote for a democrat to punish the republicans. It's exactly what democrats hope we'll do.

And for republicans to work against Trump is wrong. WE elected him to get certain things done and if the republicans won't help him, they need to be replaced with those who will. I'm not talking about a bunch of starry eyed yes-men, but republicans who will obey our will. We spoke loudly and Trump has a mandate. I've got his back. I will do what I can. I hope you all will too.
    Is the issue getting things done or is it the way he proposes to go about it? Healthcare changes for example. Is the wall really cost effective and how much illegal crossing will it deter? People can go around it and over it and it will still require people to patrol the fence?

I think the threat of being sent back home has done a lot to deter new illegals trying to come in.

Granted, the Congress should try to work with him but there are a lot more seasoned heads on
    Capitol Hill than in his crony advisory staff. The Reps and Senators also have to try and please their constituents who might want something different that Trump is proposing. That is simply the reality of politics.

If we have to baby Trump to placate his tirades then the Congress is not the problem.

So WE elected him?. You need to realize that one half or more of the people lean towards the candidates that promise them
    handouts. Trump won the EC votes but it appears that Hillary won the popular vote, so WE is only part of the total electorate.

Granted, there has been way too much liberal fat in our governmental policy but as I have said before, great economic success does not lift all boats like Reagan said. There are too many that do not get their piece of the action for various reasons and I think we have a civic duty, a social obligation to help the less fortunate. This help consists of outright assistance for those who for some reason cannot work to support themselves and perhaps some remedial job skills training for some who need a jump start.
    True, there will always be a small percentage of dead heads who prefer to work the system but we cannot simply throw the good people under the bus out of spite.
    Some people get off on criticizing the less capable folks of America, but guess who becomes the cannon fodder. Are they really that expendable?

IMO tax funded assistance is simply the cost of living in a civilized caring society rather than in a dog eat dog jungle. Most of us will in time need a helping hand, due to weakness or infirmity brought on by accident or by the natural deterioration of the body. Goodness knows, it seems that never a day goes by when I don't have some damned little thing crop up about my health. And thank God my wife and I can still hack it on our own without public assistance. A lot of folks just don't have that simple luxury.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 04-13-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Is the issue getting things done or is it the way he proposes to go about it? Healthcare changes for example. Is the wall really cost effective and how much illegal crossing will it deter? People can go around it and over it and it will still require people to patrol the fence?

I think the threat of being sent back home has done a lot to deter new illegals trying to come in.

Granted, the Congress should try to work with him but there are a lot more seasoned heads on
    Capitol Hill than in his crony advisory staff. The Reps and Senators also have to try and please their constituents who might want something different that Trump is proposing. That is simply the reality of politics.

If we have to baby Trump to placate his tirades then the Congress is not the problem.

So WE elected him?. You need to realize that one half or more of the people lean towards the candidates that promise them
    handouts. Trump won the EC votes but it appears that Hillary won the popular vote, so WE is only part of the total electorate.

Granted, there has been way too much liberal fat in our governmental policy but as I have said before, great economic success does not lift all boats like Reagan said. There are too many that do not get their piece of the action for various reasons and I think we have a civic duty, a social obligation to help the less fortunate. This help consists of outright assistance for those who for some reason cannot work to support themselves and perhaps some remedial job skills training for some who need a jump start.
    True, there will always be a small percentage of dead heads who prefer to work the system but we cannot simply throw the good people under the bus out of spite.
    Some people get off on criticizing the less capable folks of America, but guess who becomes the cannon fodder. Are they really that expendable?

IMO tax funded assistance is simply the cost of living in a civilized caring society rather than in a dog eat dog jungle. Most of us will in time need a helping hand, due to weakness or infirmity brought on by accident or by the natural deterioration of the body. Goodness knows, it seems that never a day goes by when I don't have some damned little thing crop up about my health. And thank God my wife and I can still hack it on our own without public assistance. A lot of folks just don't have that simple luxury.
    Noone is stopping you from giving all your money to the less fortunate if that's what you want to do. Stealing money from working people to give it to those that don't is wrong. My family is my responsibility and noone elses. Illegal aliens and refugees are not my responsibility. The less fortunate are also not my responsibility
    Last edited by Don29palms; 04-13-2017 at 11:00 AM.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks

THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE THE POWER BACK !!!

Vail parents for the win! School Board walks out, mask mandate is over!

Hundreds of parents showed up to the Vail School Board meeting last night to demand the board make masks optional. The board didnt want to hear it so they walked out of the meeting before it even began.

So the parents, under Roberts Rules of Order, voted in a new school board. Then, the new members voted to end the mask requirement in Vail Schools. The old school board members revealed exactly who they are and that includes GOP LD 10 Chairman, Chris King.
    citizenfreepress.com

Clean up elections. Remove the radical agenda from schools. Vote leftists out. Say no to tyranny. No one need resort to violence or civil war to preserve the Constitution and the Republic.

Start by changing your affiliation to independent or unaffiliated. The GOP needs to understand we won't support RINOs. Withhold your money. Primary them out. Replace democrats/leftists and RINOs at every level. Get the radicals out of the schools!!! Get off your duff and make the effort; everyone can do something.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021),Brat (04-29-2021),darroll (04-29-2021),dinosaur (04-29-2021),Dumbass (04-29-2021),Foghorn (04-29-2021),Jen (04-29-2021),Kodiak (04-29-2021),MikeTx (04-29-2021),Rutabaga (04-29-2021),ruthless terrier (04-29-2021),Swedgin (04-29-2021),wbslws (04-29-2021)

Truth Seeker, Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Beautiful! I've written about this a number of times because I have been involved in doing this myself. You work to get a group of parents together and go before the School Board and speak up. Go back again if the first time doesn't work. You go before the City Council to voice a complaint or ask for help about a problem. The News people will be there and may publish things for all to read. If they don't then go to the News people and begin complaining there too. Hound them!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    That's what it's gonna take.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021),darroll (04-29-2021),Dumbass (04-29-2021),Foghorn (04-29-2021),potlatch (04-29-2021)

Leftists are scum Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I saw that elsewhere. Good for them. We to get rid of all the tyrant loser scum.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeTx For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Good for them.

They forgot to lock the doors once they were inside though which allowed the rats to flee.

Maybe I should print up a manual for next time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Local school boards, and local sheriffs and DA's. That's where it's at folks! Two thumbs up, because that's all I got.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    We start on a personal level....we walk away from those who are abusive. That extends to a larger area - like this school board. And eventually it should (will?) extend to walking away from those forces in our government who abuse the people/ groups of people.

The first step is distancing ourselves from anyone who is abusive to us personally. It's a process.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-29-2021)

Out and About...! Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Local school boards, and local sheriffs and DA's. That's where it's at folks! Two thumbs up, because that's all I got.
    Here's 2 more
    "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! Were going to live on! Were going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

Thread Information