User Tag List

Thread: Surprise! Univision Reports Returning Deportees Finding Work in Mexico

Alumni Member/ RIP Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

Surprise! Univision Reports Returning Deportees Finding Work in Mexico

And there are plenty of jobs begging to be filled. As a bit of irony, there are an estimated 50k agriculture job openings in Sonora. And, guess where the produce is exported to. (Did you know that a whole lot of the fresh produce in your market comes from south of the border?) Ironic. Leave here to raise crops there that are exported back to here.

FERNANDO TAPIA, OWNER, RICO FARMS: To learn, to be able to graduate from school if you already didn't do so...to read, write...in fact there are soccer tournaments where people can win trophies...

JESSICA SERMEÑO, UNIVISION CORRESPONDENT: Manuel and Pedro feel fine in this particular place in Mexico. Now they don't want to return to the United States.

PEDRO SIMON, DEPORTEE: Here I feel very happy, because it's my country and I feel at peace here. And more than anything, with a good job and the fields are beautiful - it's beautiful, and there will be times when it's hot but this here place has air conditioning...the best.

Full story w/video @ http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/lat...s-finding-work
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (03-29-2017),Northern Rivers (03-30-2017),Rutabaga (03-29-2017),valley ranch (03-30-2017),vonsigler (04-17-2017)

Thread Information