User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: What can we do Mr President to show we support YOU

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks

What can we do Mr President to show we support YOU

OK. Lot's of activism from the violent left. Lot's of action from the Democrats doing anything to tear down a nation. Lot's of activism from the purchased leftist dominating media.

So, what can we do to help the President, who is actually taking action for what many of us have wanted for decades?

He is weathering a great deal at the moment, and the forecast is more of the same. I believe it will still all end with more people going with his goals in 2018 and 2020, and the Dems will fail again, however, how can we help him NOW while he is weathering this storm on all of our behalf.

I would first off, suggest this. Let him know we have his back, even from other nations.

Get in Touch with The White House | whitehouse.gov

That allows a message to be written as well.

Tell your friends, family and like minded conservatives, no matter what country you may be from.

Any other ideas, suggestions, organizational plans etc?
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Amethystine (04-26-2020),Bondo (05-18-2019),Coolwalker (02-08-2017),Daily Bread (02-14-2017),Dan40 (02-08-2017),East of the Beast (03-01-2017),Jim Scott (02-09-2017),Knightkore (02-08-2017),Libhater (09-14-2017),LongTermGuy (02-08-2017),nonsqtr (02-08-2017),NRAforlife (03-20-2021),OldSchool (11-12-2018),sargentodiaz (09-13-2019),Swedgin (03-28-2018),usfan (09-14-2017),vonsigler (08-04-2017),Wiser Now (08-03-2017)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We can start by starting recall petitions against Shumer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and John Lewis for Treason and sedition.
    Conservatives hate what people do, Liberals hate who people are.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ELOrocks17 For This Useful Post:

Colorforms (04-28-2020),Daily Bread (02-14-2017),East of the Beast (02-08-2017),Knightkore (02-08-2017),Libhater (09-14-2017),LongTermGuy (02-08-2017),Wiser Now (08-03-2017)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
    We can start by starting recall petitions against Shumer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and John Lewis for Treason and sedition.

Taxcutter says:
    Ineffective grandstanding won't get anywhere. They are in safe districts.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Colorforms (12-11-2020),MrogersNhood (02-09-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    OK. Lot's of activism from the violent left. Lot's of action from the Democrats doing anything to tear down a nation. Lot's of activism from the purchased leftist dominating media.

So, what can we do to help the President, who is actually taking action for what many of us have wanted for decades?

He is weathering a great deal at the moment, and the forecast is more of the same. I believe it will still all end with more people going with his goals in 2018 and 2020, and the Dems will fail again, however, how can we help him NOW while he is weathering this storm on all of our behalf.

I would first off, suggest this. Let him know we have his back, even from other nations.

Get in Touch with The White House | whitehouse.gov

That allows a message to be written as well.

Tell your friends, family and like minded conservatives, no matter what country you may be from.

Any other ideas, suggestions, organizational plans etc?

Taxcutter says:
    I have a definite idea what to do and I explained it in another thread on this forum.
    We have to get our lazy asses out and support the President's agenda.
    We have to match and exceed the vociferousness of the Hard Left with that of our own. It may be that we will have to match their violence with that of our own.

Moderation cannot stand up to violent extremism without muscle behind it. That is one lesson of the twentieth century. Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, Castro, and Hitler would not have gone anywhere without their street thugs.

We may have to fight fire with fire.

We have to also remind the GOP why they have won so many races up and down the ticket: We want massive reform.
    Last edited by Taxcutter; 02-08-2017 at 08:23 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-14-2017),Daily Bread (08-03-2017),Swedgin (03-28-2018)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Taxcutter speaks the truth . We can't sit back while these traitors close roads and airports and threaten us . Drive the 2 hour drive and intimidate them . This is going to be a long summer and we better do what needs to be done soon or they'll win the streets . We've got to finish this now .
    How did all those Woke Coke Cans get the tabs pulled open ?
    As you walk out of the soda aisle smiling !

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-14-2017),Knightkore (02-08-2017),LongTermGuy (02-08-2017)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    Taxcutter says:
    I have a definite idea what to do and I explained it in another thread on this forum.
    We have to get our lazy asses out and support the President's agenda.
    We have to match and exceed the vociferousness of the Hard Left with that of our own. It may be that we will have to match their violence with that of our own.

Moderation cannot stand up to violent extremism without muscle behind it. That is one lesson of the twentieth century. Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, Castro, and Hitler would not have gone anywhere without their street thugs.

We may have to fight fire with fire.

We have to also remind the GOP why they have won so many races up and down the ticket: We want massive reform.
    So, like the Bikers for Trump then, as an example.

Conservatives find the location of an upcoming event (Milo) for example, organize and show up in force equal to or greater than the paid radicalized leftist and their useful idiots.

Ok. That would probably best be done by TEA Party orgs in whatever particular region, or multiple regions.

There are a number of small roadblocks to this, but that could probably be worked out with the personalities doing the event(s) ahead of time.

1. It must be an evening event. Most normal people work. Paid agitators don't work a regular job, just the hours of the event they have been paid to attend.

2. It might just have to have the permission from the event host. Meaning, it's quite possible that those campus police on a university, would arrest those who do not have permission to be on the property, while still standing down towards the rioters.

3. Leftists cheat, and have no moral conscience, including the media...which means even if everyone showing up is perfect in behaviour, it will be fabricated that they weren't, and peddled as such. That means, that conservatives at the event, must also have back up filming crews to later expose the media lies and manipulation. (think along the lines of the BLM girl whose statement was manipulated by CNN to be completely opposite)
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 02-08-2017 at 08:51 AM.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Colorforms (04-28-2020)

Thanks
    Don't pay any attention to the media.

Hate is not the opposite of love. Inattention is the opposite of love.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-08-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks

President Trump is doing all the hard lifting

You'd never know from the media that WE SUPPORT HIM. So...how do we let him know that? I understand the white house phones are off thanks to Obama. So until they are up again...deluge the white house with cards and letters of support.

Email him at the white house:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

snail mail address

President Donald J. Trump
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington DC 20500
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-08-2017 at 02:56 PM.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (02-08-2017),Canadianeye (09-14-2017),Daily Bread (02-14-2017),Knightkore (02-08-2017),Mainecoons (02-10-2017),Retiredat50 (02-08-2017),RMNIXON (02-08-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Email him guys...so he knows that we support him.

Send him a letter too. Use your pre-stamped post cards.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (09-14-2017),Knightkore (02-08-2017)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I sent up the exact same flare yesterday. Too funny.

Thread Information