Thread: What can we do Mr President to show we support YOU

Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I can't throw a rock at Tay about the middle finger she extends to Trump. I said many a thing regarding that scab of a human Obama, that were worse than that finger.

The fact that I am right about Trump, and that Trump is right about what is needed in America and all our nations...and that Tay is wrong because she made up her mind about Trump before he even got in office...is besides the point.

I've done and said worst things about the Kenyan, than a middle finger. So, no rocks from me, I have no desire to be fixing my glass house.
    Methinks you have a cyber crush on the young lass.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I can't throw a rock at Tay about the middle finger she extends to Trump. I said many a thing regarding that scab of a human Obama, that were worse than that finger.

The fact that I am right about Trump, and that Trump is right about what is needed in America and all our nations...and that Tay is wrong because she made up her mind about Trump before he even got in office...is besides the point.

I've done and said worst things about the Kenyan, than a middle finger. So, no rocks from me, I have no desire to be fixing my glass house.
    It's not about rocks. It's about fixing problems. Either you want to fix the problems or you don't, and if you do then the next logical question is how. Ten bucks says you'll understand how not to before you understand how.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    actually i do support trump and i hope he continues doing what he is doing so that in four years people find that they cant wait to totally rid the country of his brand of bigotry and narcissism and bullying for decades to come.
    If Trump continues what he is doing and the Democrats and liberals continue fostering dissent with the AMERICAN WAY. What WILL happen is that Trump will be reelected by a huge margin. Even the large cities, the ONLY PLACES THAT VOTED FOR CLINTON, And the Republican Party will secure even stronger control over BOTH the House and the Senate. And Republicans will gain more power locally too.

Are you AWARE that since obama was first elected in 2009, THIS is how Democrats fared. And you can look it up and find it true.

Democrats LOST first the House of Representatives, then the Senate. And now the White House.

And Democrats lost 17 more state Governorships under obama's time.

And Democrats lost control of 30 state legislative bodies that they had previously controlled.

And Democrats lost 943 state legislative seats that they had controlled. Republicans now outnumber in state legislative bodies 4176 to 3176.

Trump is not a flash from nowhere. Democrats have been getting a total beat down since they got control of both Houses of Congress and the White House, because what they have been doing is NOT AMERICAN.

Seek out FACTS, stop listening to lies because that is ALL the left has to offer you,,LIES.
    Last edited by Dan40; 02-08-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Banned Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    that's really ugly. It doesn't reflect on trump...it reflects on you...and it never disappears. Keep that in mind.

as an aside. You're pretty....but it's ruined by your actions that make you ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Even the other far leftist here that Robert LaFlowerchild isn't as immature and disrespectfully ass-inine as you have shown yourself to be.

Pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside just doesn't cut it.
    i really don't care what other people think of me. You think I'm pretty, you think I'm ugly, it doesn't matter to me.

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    i really don't care what other people think of me. You think I'm pretty, you think I'm ugly, it doesn't matter to me.
    The very act of mentioning that it doesn't matter already shows in fact that it does matter in some form.....{by the way peace right back at ya}
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

NORAD (11-13-2018)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    that's really ugly. It doesn't reflect on trump...it reflects on you...and it never disappears. Keep that in mind.

as an aside. You're pretty....but it's ruined by your actions that make you ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    The very act of mentioning that it doesn't matter already shows in fact that it does matter in some form.....{by the way peace right back at ya}
    I'm just responding to their words

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-09-2017)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    I know. And I'm just pulling yer leg.....

"Be excellent to each other....."
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    It will. Someday you'll meet someone who won't date you because you support Bernie, or whatever. You'll lose the job or the promotion, the raise, whatever. You'll be walking down the street and they'll cross the street and avoid eye contact so they won't have to talk to you. You can't possibly acquire enough political capital to buy this problem.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Well, I am responding to yours.
    You call Trump a bigot. What do you offer as proof that Trump is a bigot? Not a rhetorical question.
    You call Trump a bully. What do you offer as proof that Trump is a bully? Not a rhetorical question.
    I grow weary of liberal children lying through their teeth about our President. You kids need to read more, and if you did, and were completely honest with yourselves, you'd see that your slanderous posts are totally void of evidence.
    This is the problem with youth today. They believe what liberals say. It is as old as Moses. Rebellion against the voices of reason, common sense and character, in favor of the "Bad Boy" celebrities and radicals, who preach immorality and FUN.
    Obama called Bill Clinton racist. Trump called Hillariuos Clintonista a bigot. I have been called a bigot and a racist, yet I adopted two half Mexican Girls, and have mixed race Grandchildren that I dearly love.

You need to grow up. There are many reasons you could give for not supporting, or liking Trump. Those may actually be valid. But he is not a bigot, and he is not a bully.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tiny1 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (02-09-2017),Jim Scott (02-09-2017),Knightkore (02-09-2017),Libhater (02-09-2017),NuYawka (02-10-2017)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Well, I am responding to yours.
    You call Trump a bigot. What do you offer as proof that Trump is a bigot? Not a rhetorical question.
    You call Trump a bully. What do you offer as proof that Trump is a bully? Not a rhetorical question.
    I grow weary of liberal children lying through their teeth about our President. You kids need to read more, and if you did, and were completely honest with yourselves, you'd see that your slanderous posts are totally void of evidence.
    This is the problem with youth today. They believe what liberals say. It is as old as Moses. Rebellion against the voices of reason, common sense and character, in favor of the "Bad Boy" celebrities and radicals, who preach immorality and FUN.
    Obama called Bill Clinton racist. Trump called Hillariuos Clintonista a bigot. I have been called a bigot and a racist, yet I adopted two half Mexican Girls, and have mixed race Grandchildren that I dearly love.

You need to grow up. There are many reasons you could give for not supporting, or liking Trump. Those may actually be valid. But he is not a bigot, and he is not a bully.
    Bigots defend and makes excuses for fellow bigots and bigoted behavior, as do bullies

Thread Information