User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: What can we do Mr President to show we support YOU

Banned Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Grade for the curve! Grade for the curve...that brings me to a B-. WooHoo!!!!
    Yeh that's fine

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Here's my letter sent"

Mr. President, there isn't enough space here for me to say it all, and I don't think you have time to read every little thing. However, if by chance this does cross your eyes, thank you. Emphatically, thank you. I have been waiting most of my life, to witness a leader who has such a passion for his country, that it makes his footsteps forward unafraid of his enemies. You are tearing down things these progressives have built up for decades, from PCness to the purchased leftist media and the indoctrinating education systems.

I am not from your country Mr. President, but I have your back, and I know many millions of Americans, and many millions of people across the world do, as well.

Don't stop making us all great again.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    OK. Lot's of activism from the violent left. Lot's of action from the Democrats doing anything to tear down a nation. Lot's of activism from the purchased leftist dominating media.

So, what can we do to help the President, who is actually taking action for what many of us have wanted for decades?

He is weathering a great deal at the moment, and the forecast is more of the same. I believe it will still all end with more people going with his goals in 2018 and 2020, and the Dems will fail again, however, how can we help him NOW while he is weathering this storm on all of our behalf.

I would first off, suggest this. Let him know we have his back, even from other nations.

Get in Touch with The White House | whitehouse.gov

That allows a message to be written as well.

Tell your friends, family and like minded conservatives, no matter what country you may be from.

Any other ideas, suggestions, organizational plans etc?
    I've written and suggested that repeal and replace the ACA should be addressed LAST. Tax cuts, regulation cuts, and jobs should ALL be well ahead of fixing the Democrats horrible mistake.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (02-08-2017)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    I've written and suggested that repeal and replace the ACA should be addressed LAST. Tax cuts, regulation cuts, and jobs should ALL be well ahead of fixing the Democrats horrible mistake.
    Dan the man...to the point!
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

Thanks
    Dan the man...to the point!
    To FIX the worst legislation in US history, the ACA, will takes more than a year. With Democrat resistance, probably more than 2 years.

Leave it. Do more important, longer lasting corrections first. Tax cuts and regulations repeals can be done in less than a year. And both ARE job creators.

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (02-08-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    This is in my letter of support to trump:

Attachment 20098
    that's really ugly. It doesn't reflect on trump...it reflects on you...and it never disappears. Keep that in mind.

as an aside. You're pretty....but it's ruined by your actions that make you ugly.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (03-28-2018)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawUser with most referrers
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    actually i do support trump and i hope he continues doing what he is doing so that in four years people find that they cant wait to totally rid the country of his brand of bigotry and narcissism and bullying for decades to come.

that's gonna be pretty difficult seeing as he's done nothing bigoted...or narcissistic, nor has he bullied. All those things have been done by Obama and other leftists but funny thing...it didn't bother you then, did it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (02-09-2017),Libhater (02-08-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    This is in my letter of support to trump:

Attachment 20098
    Even the other far leftist here that Robert LaFlowerchild isn't as immature and disrespectfully ass-inine as you have shown yourself to be.

Pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside just doesn't cut it.
    Last edited by Libhater; 02-08-2017 at 09:24 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Libhater For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (03-28-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I can't throw a rock at Tay about the middle finger she extends to Trump. I said many a thing regarding that scab of a human Obama, that were worse than that finger.

The fact that I am right about Trump, and that Trump is right about what is needed in America and all our nations...and that Tay is wrong because she made up her mind about Trump before he even got in office...is besides the point.

I've done and said worst things about the Kenyan, than a middle finger. So, no rocks from me, I have no desire to be fixing my glass house.

Thanks
    actually i do support trump and i hope he continues doing what he is doing so that in four years people find that they cant wait to totally rid the country of his brand of bigotry and narcissism and bullying for decades to come.
    You are listening to lies from the left. What your lying masters are telling you Trump is doing is what the Democrat Party has been doing for decades.

I was once a Democrat, but I QUESTION, everything and everyone. And the Democrat answers were and are blatantly FALSE.

For instance, Democrats went wild over Bush spending. Saying that Bush's spending would ruin the nation. SENATOR OBAMA said that!
    The debt increased $4.899 trillion under Bush. Yet Democrats said not a word when the debt increased $9,318,424. trillion under obama. That is as much as ALL previous presidents combined, silence from the left. obama's debt increase is DOUBLE the increase under Bush that drove the left so wild. Yet not a word of dissent from the Democrat Party. And they also do not mention that the Bush debt increase of $4.899 trillion,,,,,,,,40% of that debt increased in the last 2 years of Bush's presidency when Democrat took control of both Houses of congress.

60% under 6 years of a Republican congress, 40% under 2 years of a Democrat congress.

How did Democrats run up such debt? From FY 2007 on, THEY never passed a budget. Not one. The Democrat Senate never voted on a Senate budget nor a House budget. All the while claiming Republicans were blocking them. And the Democrat Senate NEVER passed an obama budget either. Neither did the Democrat House. To be fair, when Republicans did recapture control of the House, they did not pass an obama budget either, but they DID pass House budgets which went to the Democrat Senate and were never brought up for debate or a vote. Harry Reid left the Senate as Democrat Majority Leader with over 600 Republican House passed bills, IGNORED on his desk.

You are welcome to research the Congressional Record and find that every word of my post is 100% factual.

The WALL is not prejudice against Hispanics. Every nation has border restrictions and severe punishment for those that violate their borders.

IT IS COMMON SENSE.

The temporary ban on people from 7 TERRORISTS NATIONS, not muslim nations, TERRORISTS NATIONS. The Muslim religion is NOT mentioned in the ban, READ IT.

And then research and fond the Carter [D] did the same, and Clinton [D] did the same, and obama[D] did the same. Same nations but obama's ban was for 6 months, not 120 days. Not one Democrat said a negative word when Democrats Carter, Clinton, and Obama did EXACTLY what Trump has done.

Quit listening to leftist lies and USE YOUR BRAIN.
    Last edited by Dan40; 02-08-2017 at 10:32 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (02-09-2017)

Thread Information