User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: Strangelove, miss9ball, Mike L Angelo and Davo

Page 2965 of 2965 FirstFirst ... 1965246528652915295529582959296029612962296329642965
Results 29,641 to 29,642 of 29642

Thread: What are you doing at this moment thread

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    No, I'm trying to educate you dumbass physicists

But it's hard to teach old dogs new tricks

So I just make you keep looking in the mirror, and if you're not totally used to obeying your master you'll eventually realize you don't have to

I just learned more in 40 days than most people learn in their entire lifetimes.

I learned enough to prove Shannon and von Neumann wrong in ONE sentence, and you can't challenge it because I'm right and you know it.

What are YOU doing in retirement, rehashing the ballistics of pointed objects? I already know all about pointed objects, they're boring.

F=mA is so 17th-century. The kids will tell you, there's no such thing as a force, there are only bosons. With and without mass.

Hey, I'm old too, but this old dog can still run circles around a whole litter of puppies.
    Actually, I don't really follow your meanderings in these topics. I only care about this area in a tangential way. So, I decided to just stay out of thinking about this for the new year. I am trying to concentrate my tech thought life on an AI idea that I prototyped, in a limited environment, years ago. I want to both simplify and generalize it this year.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Fossil nut/Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Sitting here at work again what else?

All by my lonesome until about 4:30 a.m.

That's okay give me plenty of time to clean the store my truck comes in this morning I have to count the inventory on it and sign for it.

And your damn right I counted cuz it's about 3 to 5,000 worth of tobacco and if I put my John Hancock on it guess who's responsible?

And I'll start making four different types of tea here in a little bit probably I think about 8 gallons worth.

Tote a bunch of 5 gallon buckets of ice from the machine to various vessels.

You'd be surprised how much there is to do even this time of night
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; Today at 12:37 AM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Thread Information