User Tag List

Page 3147 of 3147 FirstFirst ... 2147264730473097313731403141314231433144314531463147
Results 31,461 to 31,462 of 31462

Thread: What are you doing at this moment thread

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Friday morning...just past 10:30....

Waiting for a son to arrive so we can get into that exhaust chest built. Concreting used to be easy on me...but...I need new knees, so.....

I have two CUMMINS, 4 cyl diesel gensets...66kva, each. I needed to get specialty mufflers for them..."critical residential" but...that's not good enough. It is good enough for me...but Council wants it quieter to give me the permit to get a camping bizz, going (hot tubs). What an "exhaust chest", is....is a concrete (cinder blocks on a pad) sarcophagus, of sorts. 1.2m long, .8m wide, 1.2m high. Inside it...there's one baffle wall with a brick missing on the bottom so exhaust coming in at the top of one end...gets into the second chamber, through the bottom hole...then, out the top of the other end. The whole inside of the thing needs bitumen over it or the sulphur in the diesel exhaust "eats" the mortar and cinder blocks. Once the exhaust exits the muffler...and, dumps into and through this thing...it's incredibly quiet.

I always thought there'd be a business in building this for people that need genset power. Maybe...just selling the plans???

So...just gonna lie around until my kid gets here...watching Tucker at the moment.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; Yesterday at 06:40 PM.
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (Yesterday),Madison (Yesterday)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Medical exam *blood* tomorrow
    Hope all is feeling good..I am but a bit tired
    When you have a lot of furry kids that is what happen

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals

https://crueltyfree.peta.org/companies-dont-test/

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

Thread Information