User Tag List

Thread: Laughing at climate change...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Laughing at climate change...

Interview definitely goes off the rails. Scientist laughs at the idea of man-made climate change for the hot summer.

Bwaaahaha CITIZEN FREE PRESS

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2022),DMK (09-12-2022),Northern Rivers (09-12-2022),Rutabaga (09-12-2022),teeceetx (09-12-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Great hair, too!
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2022),teeceetx (09-12-2022)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Great hair, too!
    It's called the Mad Scientist Do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    The world is being & has been sold a bunch of hogwash. Why? Well for 2 reasons, 1. making money & 2. gaining power (or keeping it). Not much average people can do about it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (09-12-2022),teeceetx (09-12-2022)

Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Did I miss something? Was that a Russian Times interview? If so, then Russian sure sounds like English to me.

Obviously, the humidity is causing some serious problems with the man's hair.

Warmth brings life, cold brings death, maybe that explains the left wing's agenda.
    Bonum est Deus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Let's remember that the people who now call it climate change do not know the meaning of the word "climate" and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. The reason it is not called global warming is because the planet DID NOT warm when Algore said it would. Florida is not under water like he predicted. I work on the Gulf Coast of Florida every week and I would notice if the waters rose even an inch.
    Global warming has ceased to be profitable by the Chicken Little industry. The term "Climate Change" is just a relabeling of the phrase global warming.
    Ask any enviroNazi. Ask him/her/it to define climate change and all he/she/it was say is WARMING.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to reason10 For This Useful Post:

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    The world is being & has been sold a bunch of hogwash. Why? Well for 2 reasons, 1. making money & 2. gaining power (or keeping it). Not much average people can do about it.

In the past average people have done amazing things. Surrender monkeys have done nothing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

12icer (09-12-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    It is historic records that completely debunk the thieving scum that is robbing us blind.
    I wonder when people will get enough of it.
    I have had enough since the rapist was elected.
    The rewriting and erasing of real history is a priority of the communist, dictatorial monarchy.
    With History intact it is absolutely impossible for them to run their grifts.
    ONE reason it is so hot farther north than in normal years is the Jets are north of their usual positions by a few hundred miles.
    The Jets draw hot air from the Equator and the surrounding areas where the sun has a more direct angle and the area covered is larger because of the increased circumference of the area.
    Added to the increased amount of solar emissions and the magnetic flux generated energy it makes for a much greater increase than any period of just one of the above.
    The trio of energy generation is actually much calmer than I would expect it t be so far.

On a somewhat connected note I was looking at a google map picture of the north pole and I wonder why they show no ice fields in the north when a realtime satellite direct view shows the truth.

I guess they have the idea that not too many people have access to actual global sat links someone needs to run that 24-7 with both poles and keep a real tally of the polar bear population.

Here I guess google has them swimming all of the time

THERE can be only ONE!

Thread Information