User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing Suspects Identified

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks

Boston Bombing Suspects Identified

Update: These guys have been totally ruled out. They are NOT suspects. NY Post will have a credibility crisis over this false claim. I personally apologize to the 2 gentlemen and the members of the site for my miniscule part in helping spread false info on the internet.

Trinnity

NY Post Claims These Are the Two Men Police Are Looking for in Boston Bombings

Note from Trinnity: ^ Looks like a pressure cooker

Credit TheBlaze readers, and members of 4chan for these pics.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ston-bombings/
    If anyone on the net reading this thread has any knowledge of who these men are, please contact the FBI.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 04-18-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    The Democratic Party IS the problem and always has been. -Trinnity
    Lib media is a cancer on this country’s soul. -Buck Sexton
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative
    FREEDOM takes NO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

usfan (04-18-2013)

Members of 4chan, aka "members of anonymous".

My guess is that their names are Muhammad something. Could be about Syria, Gitmo, drones, etc. who knows?

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    I tell ya, Rinny, If that isn't a pressure cooker in that backpack, I'm a democrat!
    FREEDOM takes NO

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    In israel, those guys would not have made it from the parking lot, or the bus.

One good thing to come from this, is you won't see arabic looking people walking around with big backpacks in urban crowds anymore. Unfortunately, we have to join the rest of the world in the 'new' reality of terrorism. ..at least in large urban venues. Small town america hasn't changed much.. yet.
    I am used to men who mock and scorn things beyond their comprehension. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832
    ..they have one thing: they stick together and they're vicious.. ~ Donald Trump, 11/1/19

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    They look like a team. They look suspicious. VERY.
    FREEDOM takes NO

Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    In israel, those guys would not have made it from the parking lot, or the bus.

One good thing to come from this, is you won't see arabic looking people walking around with big backpacks in urban crowds anymore. Unfortunately, we have to join the rest of the world in the 'new' reality of terrorism. ..at least in large urban venues. Small town america hasn't changed much.. yet.
    Have you ever been to Israel? Not on a tour, but walked around? I'd rather take my chances getting blown up than live like I'm in a prison camp. Freedom vs safety. I'll take freedom.
    @The XL can tell you that it is creepy as fuck to see dudes in military gear and rifles walking your streets and cops stopping everyone.

I'd rather WE the People take the initiative and carry guns than have the government lock us down.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

Rain (04-18-2013),Trinnity (04-18-2013)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rina_Dragonborn View Post
    Have you ever been to Israel? Not on a tour, but walked around? I'd rather take my chances getting blown up than live like I'm in a prison camp. Freedom vs safety. I'll take freedom.
    @The XL can tell you that it is creepy as fuck to see dudes in military gear and rifles walking your streets and cops stopping everyone.
    I'd rather WE the People take the initiative and carry guns than have the government lock us down.
    not my point.. & i've never been to israel, & probably won't ever visit. IMO, there were probably some astute people looking at those guys thinking, 'what are they carrying in those big bags?' But PC restrained them from pursuing it further. American are protective, generally, of their own.

I've been to mexico a lot, & i agree it is unnerving to see young men walking around with automatic weapons slung over their shoulders. Some even stop you at 'checkpoints', which are mostly shakedowns for gringos.

But i wholeheartedly agree that an armed, responsible general populace does more to deter crime than fleecing the people under the guise of caring for them.
    I am used to men who mock and scorn things beyond their comprehension. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832
    ..they have one thing: they stick together and they're vicious.. ~ Donald Trump, 11/1/19

@Calypso Jones brought this up, but Alex Jones scooped MSM by 12 hours

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

usfan (04-18-2013)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...one-white-male

Two persons of interest now and one of them is white. Of course, because like all people who hate paying taxes the Boston Marathon is the obvious choice to make a statement. Couldn't be those middle eastern ones.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Update: These guys have been totally ruled out. They are NOT suspects. NY Post will have a credibility crisis over this false claim. I personally apologize to the 2 gentlemen and the members of the site for my miniscule part in helping spread false info on the internet.

Trinnity
    The Boston Bombing Witch Hunt Bags Another Innocent Kid

On Monday, the New York Post doggedly stuck to its claim that 12 were killed in the Boston Marathon bombings. On Tuesday, CNN (among others) reported that a suspect had been arrested, before walking that all the way back. Today, the Post wrests back the "what the fuck are you doing?" crown by putting two "potential suspects" on the cover of the newspaper. They are most assuredly innocent.

The pair show up in multiple photos of the finish line. They carry large bags. They are dark-skinned. This was enough for internet sleuths to peg them as suspicious. (They show up here, in Gawker's rundown of "suspects" identified by crowdsourcing on Reddit and 4chan.)

And that was apparently enough for the Post to run with its front-page story today, claiming investigators are circulating photos of the two. (The photo on the paper's cover is a cropped and zoomed-in version of the one taken by Ben Levine, which appeared on Deadspin on Tuesday.)

But maybe there was a reason for them to be at the marathon, wearing track jackets and carrying bags: they're runners.

The kid in the blue jacket is a middle-distance runner at Revere High School. Last week he ran the two-mile in 11:20.
    http://deadspin.com/the-boston-bombi...-kid-476001019
    The media is not doing a very good job lately....
    FREEDOM takes NO

Thread Information