User Tag List

Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237240241242243244245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2470

Thread: Your "Economy" summed by michaelr.......you're welcome

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Wells Fargo shares jump 2% on Dow Jones report that CEO Stumpf will leave the company immediately

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roadmaster For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (03-25-2020)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    More on AT&T, Time Warner deal: Purchase price implies total equity value of $85.4 billion and total transaction of $108.7 billion, including Time Warner's net debt, companies say

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    I said that this so called economy was set to crash after the midterms. Looks like I was onto something. The truth is, QE can not last, it's not designed to. It's a stop gap to keep bond yield from exploding during a default. Well, in continuing it, you have been in default for 8 years, and the dollar has been dead for that same period. Don't believe me? What do you think would happen if we went two weeks QE free? I'll tell you, the bond yields would spike, and prompt a sell off. I said before, when the 10 year hit 3.5%, it's over.......it's all over. You would see that within 2 weeks of no QE. Notice that I didn't give a date, I need that on the record. I never give a date, never have on this board. I've been accused of it. Sorry I digress.

How many of you know that the German Sovereign Bond market crashed? Oh, I'm sure they'll try to wing it with a little QE, but that doesn't stop the crash, that happened. German bonds crash as trading desk sell inventories. I do not watch cable or national news, but I'll venture a guess and say, this is probably new to most of you. Now, assume they QE the market down. What happens? Well, that's simple, the money has already been lost and the bonds are worthless. I don't predict the losses, but they're high. I guess I will report the German Bond Loss, it's $2 trillion. Chinese Shanghai Composite down 8.5% in 3 days. Worlds largest economy is beginning to drag down the world markets. German bonds to extend $2 Trillion global loss!

Japan really screwed the pooch, and everything else they touched. They QE the living hell out of the yen, then the US Treasury, using what must be borrowed insanity, because this is to insane for one entity to own, allowed them to use that trash to buy up some t-bills. I guess these assholes got a little tired of just giving them to the fed and their banks. Massive move on the stupid meter, because the yen crashed again. Japanese Government Bonds Are Crashing - Biggest Surge in Yields In 2 Years. Now you see why the very short lived uptick to the dollar. I try to teach this to people, and I am not sure if they understand. Your dollar is a sum of its parts. The surge in Japanese Bonds cause a surge on the dollar, but then they crashed, and the dollar followed suit. Dollar near two-month low ahead of U.S. GDP, Fed policy statement. The FOMC actually created a further hit to the dollar. Where I and some economists disagree....well, one area....is whilst true, a bad GDP is bad on the dollar, a bad dollar is bad on the GDP.

Well, I guess I can go on, and I will upon request. I can tell you how Sweden had to stop trading....I am working from memory here, and I read lots of numbers daily, so while the numbers themselves my be off a hair, they ain't off by much, and the result is pretty spot on, but they suspended Swedish trading because their stock market went from something like 5000 to 50. That's no type error peeps. Let's move on.

US GDP....good grief. 4th quarter 2014, during the holidays, was what 0.6% growth. 1st quarter 2015, 0.0 gain, and this quarter looks as bad or worse. We'll jump right to production, because you can judge quarters fairly accurate from it. US Productivity Suffers First Consecutive Quarterly Plunge Since 1993. Wanna see an ugly picture? To bad...

I have said this many times on the board. This government, because of their insistence on ZIRP, built the need for QE, and made an actual economy something that would only bring them nightmares.

Do you guys read that...over?

I am saying that these people, in order to bully their way through the world, to bully us with their super spy grids, the unnecessary surveillance, all of then some, basically their treasonous spending, including ISIS, Ukraine, Egypt, all of it people, in order to do that, they needed to kill the economy.......but in not a way that makes it visible. Hell no. Do you guys know that majority think the economy is fine? What happened to us? In order to do what they do, they needed more then $8 trillion dollars. QE then gave that amount to the fed and banks for free under the guise of bond auctions. We now are supposed to owe that.

One thing they did, and this was another of what has to be borrowed insanity, because not one entity in the universe van be this insane, is drive the stock market. In doing that, these people created junkies. Well guess what, it's over for the market. I hate this but I gotta do it, it's for certain members, and I apologize to all that read it.....I am not saying that tomorrow the markets will crash, but I will not say they wont. They are certainly poised to. I find it odd that they haven't until I think about it. With QE, they can keep the market up after the economy fully implodes. Does that sound nuts, or wrong, or what? The truth is, they can do what the fuck they want with the market. They're the only ones playing........Investors Dump US Stocks At 2008 Financial-Crisis Levels. This is all getting so crazy that the fed is sniffing out their rats. The Fed is very worried that its list of possible leakers is going to leak. Now the fed is worried about the overvaluation of the stock market. Do you guys know why the overvaluation? It's simple, 18.5% of $8trillion funded most of it. As long as they keep printing, the market can live long after the economy.......but only a few will benefit. Yellen cites 'potential dangers' in U.S. stock valuations.

Experts are warning that the 76 trillion dollar global bond bubble is about to explode ....Just for kicks hey.

Do y'all know what governments gain from riots? Training of their troops. Hey, JADE HELM and Riots together, wow, all that training, and for what? I think we all know, but for the mentally handicapped let me give this and I will close for now.... This is why they are militarizing: “The world will become Baltimore when people realize they cannot acquire basic resources”

In a normal world, the government would represent us and our interests, in this world, controlling us is their final goal. Take that to bank.......and get your fucking money out while you're there or lose it. Your call. Your future.....or not!

I do not have your economic expertise. However, i believe that our economy and much of the world economy is a house of cards based on insane amounts of debt, war, megacorp pandering, politically expedient moves. I believe that the top 1% or so ( if it were up to me I would measure the top .1 %)of the scale can possess too much of the wealth as was the case in America just before the crash of 29. That amount lowered and we prospered but it has steadily climbed back as our economy slowed down over the past few decades. Everyone I have pointed this out to dismisses the correlation as coincidence.
    My third observation is that economies can only crash to the point. Modern societies have economies of fluff ( out to dinner, 6 bathrooms homes, flying away for a weekend, a third laptop, etc) That can go away in a minute but the case economy of 7 billion people providing basic goods and services to 7 billion people will always be there.
    There will always be something to rebuild , the question really is who will do the rebuilding and will we learn anything after killing the golden goose.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-25-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Are you bored or something? Why are you Necroing 4-5 year old threads, where the originator was banned? If you wanna comment on something like this, start your own thread.
    Also, hypothetical situations and Gloom and Doom forecasts don't impress us much.
    The financial experts say no sign of a recession or a crash. Trump will still be POTUS after November, so build a bridge.....
    ..….and get over it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiny1 For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-25-2020),Conservative Libertarian (01-25-2020),NORAD (01-25-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Are you bored or something? Why are you Necroing 4-5 year old threads, where the originator was banned? If you wanna comment on something like this, start your own thread.
    Also, hypothetical situations and Gloom and Doom forecasts don't impress us much.
    The financial experts say no sign of a recession or a crash. Trump will still be POTUS after November, so build a bridge.....
    ..….and get over it.

Actually, I didn't even notice but I'm pretty sure it was on the first page sooooo. Anyway, my economic theory is timeless so it still applies.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Michaelr is permabanned, so....
    Lib media is a cancer on this country’s soul. -Buck Sexton

"Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative

FREEDOM takes NO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Michaelr is permabanned, so....
    Soooo? if the thread is live it's open foe post, right?

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Soooo? if the thread is live it's open foe post, right?
    In post #2163 you responded directly to him as if he would reply back. It might be a pretty long wait.

But michaelr was king of the sky-is-falling crowd back before he was banned and this was one of his marathon conspiracy threads. In post #1627 he said we would be lucky to make it another 6 months before the market crash. That was back in March 2016. How'd that work out?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-25-2020),Knightkore (01-27-2020),NuYawka (05-25-2020)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadmaster View Post
    Wells Fargo shares jump 2% on Dow Jones report that CEO Stumpf will leave the company immediately

Me, too...everything is up 2.02%...on top of the 12% gain from yesterday.

Fingers (and toes!) are crossed!!!!
    Good journey, Rickity!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Brat (03-25-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    Good post, Mike. the modern world economy is operating like one big ponzi scheme.. money 'created' out of nothing, & shuffled about with smoke & mirrors to further the illusion. it will likely continue until production is unable to keep up with dependency, then it will collapse. The QE system is nothing but theft from the producers by dilution, & spanning nations & continents is only done to obfuscate the ponzi nature of the scam. When it all goes down, it will be the biggest crash in human history, & will lead to the deaths of billions. Wars will explode, as might returns to its rightful place as the arbiter of humanity. PC correctness will fold like a cheap lawn chair, & powerful, charismatic leaders will rule by military might. There might be a period of anarchy, but it never lasts long.. only until a fiery despot takes charge. World leader? Maybe. But more likely there will be regional splits, like the ussr had. Perhaps there will be a powerful despot like putin who can assemble enough resources to rule large segments of europe, or china in asia, or even the splintered US in the americas. But i see an suspension of globalization, at least at first, as international trade collapses because of no hegemony currency.
    Yup, "money for nothin" And a fluff economy ( vs real needs) that can go away tomorrow. Bad combo if you ask me. This may be why empires fail, they get soft their basic needs take little of their income and they simply aren't as hardened as those around them

Thread Information