User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quartzite AZ..............WTF?

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks

Quartzite AZ..............WTF?

Quartzite AZ..............WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1zHOlbYWHdo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8C6uQ1O6dTk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xRpLQtzKbdQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WJ2bviOgjv8

The Chief of Police has deposed the Mayor with a little help from his friends..... Folks, there is so much going on that it takes all day to watch and collect information aout this................
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Watching the first viddy now....
    The Democratic Party IS the problem and always has been. -Trinnity
    Lib media is a cancer on this country’s soul. -Buck Sexton
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative
    FREEDOM takes NO

SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Watching the first viddy now....
    @Trinnity..........there's about 30 vids about this. I posted these to pique the curiousity level
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Well, I'm about to listen to the second viddy and I can tell you I'm very interested in this. People are pissed at the govt and rightly so. The majority should have demanded more limited and accountable govt long before now and that's why people are on a short fuse. This is what happens when govt gets abusive and stays that way AND the people do not seek or percieve they have no redress. It's dangerous to us all.

I don't blame people for being angry. I am too. But I'm not a violent person. I still hope we can rein govt in without a civil war or revolution. But time is running out, what with the economy being so bad and people are lacking jobs. There WILL be an accounting for the abuses taking place in Washington DC and I'm afraid it's more than likely going to be deadly and traumatic. It could have been avoided if we all had worked harder to keep THEM in line. The greed, power lust, power misplaced within regulatory agencies,and complacency with business-as-usual in Washington has led to this and it's BAD.

It's not just Obama either. Pelosi and Reid are evil and belong in prison. The Rs are accountable too for their parts in all of this but I maintain the progressive/liberal left and it's greed/authoritarian core is what led us here.
    Roosevelt (both), Wilson (gave us the federal reserve, bill introduced by Carter Glass D-VA), LBJ, Obama, Nixon (took us off the gold standard), - all these men are hugely responsible, imo.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 03-15-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    The Democratic Party IS the problem and always has been. -Trinnity
    Lib media is a cancer on this country’s soul. -Buck Sexton
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative
    FREEDOM takes NO

Thanks
    almost everyone of today's politico are corrupt. If not, it doesn't take time to get them in line with threats and coercion from other forces. Rand Paul is seeing the beginnings of such a movement to either chastise him, or find fault with everything he does. I sure hope he can weather out the storm better than we are going to.
    Thanks Trin, for taking the time to look at these.
    - Thucydides

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Watched all 4. The Sheriff is under investigation by the AZ Attorney General. 10 officers have come forward and cited various forms of corruption by the sheriff during his pursuits to take over the town. Part of the problem is that the council (except for Mayor) seems to be falling in lockstep or cahoots with the sheriff.

As disturbing as their actions are...it is just the tip of the iceberg. These shitstains don't care about We the People, the constitution, law...or anything else beyond their "ends justify the means" mentality for what "they" decree upon "their" subjects.

As an edit: Alex Jones was correct. Why not just put a crown on their heads and be done with it.
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 03-15-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

St James (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    another Quartzite "piss you off" video

Jones gets arrested for exposing the "Martial Law" order

Last edited by St James; 03-15-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    - Thucydides

Thanks
    Published on Aug 31, 2012Former appointed Police Chief Gilbert is on administrative leave. He was being served legal process at home. Gun drawn on process server. Gilbert had just pulled into his driveway. He accused server of trespassing. Server remained well off the property. August 31 2012, 7:16 pm. Full Blue Moon tonight.

- Thucydides

Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    All this is pretty old.

The town meetings were three years ago.

I've been surfing but can't seem to come up with anything in the last year...sure as shit SOMEBODY had to go to jail....
    I love politics. Anything is possible, almost nothing is necessary.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    All this is pretty old.

The town meetings were three years ago.

I've been surfing but can't seem to come up with anything in the last year...sure as shit SOMEBODY had to go to jail....
    Just listening to Rodriguez (the muscle for the sheriff) being questioned by internals probably. Old....meh. I find it interesting.

Power tripping scab of a police chief and those that allow it...is amazing.
    "I told you the economy was going to tank under Trump". "Yeah you did. Pre Pandemic". "It was going to tank even without the Pandemic". "Uh-huh. Trumps economy was hitting it out of the park Pre Pandemic." <---My cut and paste time saving signature - for all the doom and gloom predictors who will try to rewrite history.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

St James (03-15-2013)

Thread Information