User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: People fucking suck

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obligate Carnivore View Post
    What pandemic? Do you get worried about the flu every year?
    Sure I do, that is why as a old guy I get a flu shot every year and I have had my two stage pneumonia shots. This virus is not what I am worried about now. It is the self centered food and essential's hoarding ass holes thinking that, only THEIR lives are worth living. Our stores shelves are getting more bare every day and this virus has just begun.

Now in my location they are going directly to the farmers here and buying up all their fresh meat before they take it to the stores.

When all everyone had to do was practice personal hygiene and social distancing, and just go shop as normal. But no, they hoarded up so now people will be killing people over the last package of beef, soup, or toilet paper on the shelf.

It is eerily resembling the beginning of "The Walking Dead" series minus the walkers. ( ironic that the guy that wrote that show, lived in the county of our first case of Covid18 here)

If something does not change about this supply demand panic, people will be getting shot as they attempt to break in to home and stores for food. JMO

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I'm an old guy, 78, and I haven't had a flu shot except when my employer required it. I realize there are folks who love hysteria and predicting disaster but I'm not one of them.

On another political forum one poster said, "I'll bet your sorry you made fun of preppers now." No, no, I'm not. Covid19 will go the way of Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, MERS, and Y2K but the Casandras will continue predicting disasters. They can't help it.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I'm an old guy, 78, and I haven't had a flu shot except when my employer required it. I realize there are folks who love hysteria and predicting disaster but I'm not one of them.

On another political forum one poster said, "I'll bet your sorry you made fun of preppers now." No, no, I'm not. Covid19 will go the way of Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, MERS, and Y2K but the Casandras will continue predicting disasters. They can't help it.

It's not the Wuhan flu that is causing a shortage of supplies. It's the government , which is what many prepers fear to begin with.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    It's not the Wuhan flu that is causing a shortage of supplies. It's the government , which is what many prepers fear to begin with.
    how so? Not necessarily disagreeing with you but I want to know how you came to that conclusion. The way I see it it is the mass public hoarding that is responsible for it.

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    No, it's the media and their non-stop fear mongoring. I can't even watch the news anymore except small doses of OAN.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (03-22-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    how so? Not necessarily disagreeing with you but I want to know how you came to that conclusion. The way I see it it is the mass public hoarding that is responsible for it.

Yes, but what I'm, saying is that the government over reaction has caused the hoarding. I'm not hoarding but I'm stocking a bit more than usual because I don't know if and when they will shut the stores down in my state. In my county zero confirmed cases but shelves are still bare because people don't know when they can next get supplies.Although admittedly I would never have bought baby formula and risked babies not having food. That is terrible.
    Oh course the media fanned the flames of panic and may have forced the government's hand. But they have handled this poorly, at least in my state. Had Cuomo taken regionally appropriate measures some of our goods could have sent to hot spots because we would not be hoarding. No one I know is really that afraid of the Wuhan Flu ( except my 95 year old uncle who for whom it makes sense to be cautious) Besides if the governor cared about upstate he'd take further measures to stop travel here from the hot spots. There is at least one hotel in the Adirondacks courting downstate business!

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    [QUOTE=donttread;2417556]Yes, but what I'm, saying is that the government over reaction has caused the hoarding. QUOTE]NO. The Democrats and the liberal media are solely responsible for whipping up panic. They want Trump to fail and they want payback on people who voted for him - regardless of how much harm it does. AND they snuck 1.2B in foreign aid (to funnel back in the pockets of themselves and their family) in the first bill and they want to monkey up all the relief bills to benefit their political agenda. They're vile and evil and should be shunned in every possible way. They are the enemy of decent people and the enemy of freedom and the Constitution -and all because or their greed. I hate them. I hate them deeply. I wish them the worst fates possible and I won't take it back.

We can't close the country down: that's a recipe for a depression.
    "Never let a crisis go to waste" -Rahm Emanuel, Clinton operative

FREEDOM takes NO

Thread Information