Members banned from this thread: memesofine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fans mob King Charles in germany

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

fans mob King Charles in germany

Doesnt look like the Ginger Whinger and his third rate cable TV actress liar wife's plan to destroy the monarchy isnt really working....

King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla arrive in Germany for the first State Visit of their reign | Daily Mail Online

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-29-2023),ruthless terrier (03-29-2023),Sophia (03-29-2023)

old and in the way Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    good to see Charles and Camilla are out and about.
    A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial

Thanks
    Probably paid them. I can't see how they can have fans. they were both despicable to Princess Diana. I hope Camilla has a new tampon. ick
    Last edited by memesofine; 03-29-2023 at 10:14 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (03-30-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    Probably paid them. I can't see how they can have fans. they were both despicable to Princess Diana. I hope Camilla has a new tampon. ick

Yes, obviously, they went round germany asking people if they wanted to to earn a few quid by being nice to Charles when he visited, and everyone asked, whether they said yes or no, have kept the secret since then.....

No wonder no one takes your posts seriously......
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 03-29-2023 at 10:22 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Oceander (03-29-2023),Sophia (03-29-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Yes, obviously, they went round germany asking people if they wanted to to earn a few quid by being nice to Charles when he visited, and everyone asked, whether they said yes or no, have kept the secret since then.....

No wonder no one takes your posts seriously......
    OH REALLY? One post and you get all bent over it. and I must be taken somewhat seriously I've been here since 2013 and not had anyone complain. You just need to go outside and play or something.

And you should psycho analyze yourself it might not be pretty.
    Last edited by memesofine; 03-29-2023 at 11:01 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (03-30-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Everywhere the Queen, and now the King, goes, they are mobbed with well wishers. Millions of them. Now lets hear your idiot theory on how the monarchy has managed to bribe three quarters of just the United Kingdom and keep it a secret.

King Charles mobbed in London

Mobbed in wales

and in Scotland

So whats the Kings annual budget for bribing people to turn up, it must be colossal. And we havent even covered Germany yet. Do enlighten us, as you seem to be privy to the secret.

And we english dont need psychoanalysts. We have backbone instead, and just get on with life. I understand its not the case in some parts the USA, you require intensive mental health treatment when the milk boils over or the wifi goes down.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 03-29-2023 at 12:15 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Oceander (03-29-2023),Sophia (03-29-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Everywhere the Queen, and now the King, goes, they are mobbed with well wishers. Millions of them. Now lets hear your idiot theory on how the monarchy has managed to bribe three quarters of just the United Kingdom and keep it a secret.

Mobbed in wales

and in Scotland

So whats the Kings annual budget for bribing people to turn up, it must be colossal. And we havent even covered Germany yet. Do enlighten us, as you seem to be privy to the secret.

And we english dont need psychoanalysts. We have backbone instead, and just get on with life. I understand its not the case in some parts the USA, you require intensive mental health treatment when the milk boils over or the wifi goes down.
    It's not my problem you worship people who puts their pants on the same way us "little folks" do just because they have some title stuck on their names. You can bitch all you want I could care less. I don't like them. they are crass and rather disgusting people the way they acted when he was married to Princess Diana. so, do you need some cracker with your whine? what you English need is a chill pill I do believe.
    oh and you have a little fan yourself who thinks your attack on someone was called for over some dumb, rich, pampered people like those two.
    Last edited by memesofine; 03-29-2023 at 01:07 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (03-30-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm finding it hard to take someone serious wailing away over a post about some king and queen who has never done anything beneficial for society but show their faces once in a while for adoration. it's creepy. smartypants should change their name to uglypants

15. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (03-30-2023)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

Mobbed in wales

and in Scotland

I just wanted to comment that King Charles III has always been a very well-dressed man, he's very sartorially elegant, if you go back to pictures when he was younger it was the same.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    It's not my problem you worship people who puts their pants on the same way us "little folks" do just because they have some title stuck on their names. You can bitch all you want I could care less. I don't like them. they are crass and rather disgusting people the way they acted when he was married to Princess Diana. so, do you need some cracker with your whine? what you English need is a chill pill I do believe.
    oh and you have a little fan yourself who thinks your attack on someone was called for over some dumb, rich, pampered people like those two.

I dont 'worship' them, i recognize the history of my culture and the value of them to the nation. Clearly you have no grasp of such a concept, so thats fine. You arent to blame for your lack of history, culture or worth.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Sophia (03-29-2023)

Thread Information