Members banned from this thread: memesofine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fans mob King Charles in germany

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    See, theres the issue, total disrespect for other cultures. Was you planning on trying to wipe us out, like you did with most of the Native Indian cultures? No respect, no class, no history
    OMG, you people are cracking me up. Over two people who got bestowed some title on them as if they are loved so by the whole world. well sorry I refuse to bow to that post of yours. what a joke you accuse me of. I don't have to like them. Cracks me up all over a post I made that was more sarcastic then serious. You all get all butt hurt over it. what's it like not to have a sense of humor. sad life
    Keep up with attacking me personally I will get even. You need to grow up, not everyone will always agree with your uppity lowlife views. And you show you are nothing but a hater who thinks everyone here wants to see it. Go worship them on your own time. I'm comfortable with who I am it's you who has problems. ugly

Don't ever speak to me or reply to any of my post again. I have more pressing problems to worry about than have to deal with your ugly stupidity.
    Last edited by memesofine; 03-30-2023 at 10:52 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (03-30-2023)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    OMG, you people are cracking me up. Over two people who got bestowed some title on them as if they are loved so by the whole world. well sorry I refuse to bow to that post of yours. what a joke you accuse me of. I don't have to like them. Cracks me up all over a post I made that was more sarcastic then serious. You all get all butt hurt over it. what's it like not to have a sense of humor. sad life
    Keep up with attacking me personally I will get even. You need to grow up, not everyone will always agree with your uppity lowlife views. And you show you are nothing but a hater who thinks everyone here wants to see it. Go worship them on your own time. I'm comfortable with who I am it's you who has problems. ugly

Don't ever speak to me or reply to any of my post again. I have more pressing problems to worry about than have to deal with your ugly stupidity.

No you dont have to like them, but its common good manners to show some respect for other cultures, rather than throwing a clearly made up, outrageous, offensive slur. It was a poor joke at best.

I note your threat to "get even", again you show the usual american propensity for violence if anyone dares disagree with you, are you sure you arent a democrat, they are particularly well known for that. I suspect threatening people here is actually against forum rules, but we'll let that one slip past.

And as for having "pressing problems", you still cant resist coming back here to get the last word in, can you.......
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 03-30-2023 at 11:27 AM.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Memesofine, you can't order him to not speak to you. You can put him on ignore.

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    warning

FAIR WARNING

Memesofine is thread banned for bullying another member, personal attacks, and thread derail

Do not respond to his/her posts

my pronouns are in my avatar
    FORUM RULES --->HERE
    don't pm the admins, dumb ass

Thread Information