User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pray for the Republic

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    Old Dog, you do yourself a disservice assuming the worst. I really doubt it'll go down like that; meanwhile you've got to put your health first. Don't anyone bother thanking this post! you'd tell him the same thing.

No one saying he'll be arrested on Tuesday but him. He's playing some game. I'll get my popcorn ready.
    ...riding on a space junk, searching for an answer...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    These Marxists that run everything in this Country want a Revolution and Trump they are hoping to be the trigger point.

If Trump supporters go you better go packing because there will be FBI Marxists run instigators, DNC Antifa Militia plants, don't go to DC or NY go to all Redstates where they are free, DemonRats states including Marxist DC are in enemy territory, force the GOP to come out in force to stop this madness before it explodes into a full blown Civil War.
    Last edited by WarriorRob; 03-18-2023 at 05:50 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

old dog (03-18-2023)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Trump should go to the reddest of red states and let them come to try to arrest him. With the political structure of that red state on his side there must be some legal grounds that would prevent them from arresting him and put this whole thing in suspense.

Let the conservative legal minds find a dirty trick to stymie the dems, they do it all the time

If there's going to be a fight then let it be in a state favorable to Trump.
    “The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it."
    --- Rubáiyát 51

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Victory101 For This Useful Post:

old dog (03-18-2023)

Free Bird Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    I wasn't gonna say anything about the first sentence in the OP. But.....

I haven't been this distraught, angry and anxiety ridden since J6.
    That's not healthy in more ways than one. @old dog It is best you stay home and relax with your new Shockwave 590S.... with peace of mind you won't have to worry about home invaders getting the upper hand on you.

And on that note: My first thought when you mentioned your new purchase was: "No more Mr. Nice Guy"

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Old Dog, you do yourself a disservice assuming the worst. I really doubt it'll go down like that; meanwhile you've got to put your health first. Don't anyone bother thanking this post! you'd tell him the same thing.

No one saying he'll be arrested on Tuesday but him. He's playing some game. I'll get my popcorn ready.
    They've leaked it to the MSM and NYC is getting together everything short of the 101st Airborne 'cause their in Romania getting ready for WWIII. The Banking system is ready to collapse and the Biden Crime Family's bank accounts are coming out. They need a big distraction and maybe a 2nd phoney insurrection. It's gonna happen.
    I don't care if he is an establishment RINO, Kevin McCarthy is sitting on a hand grenade and Lauren Boebert is looking for a reason to pull the pin.

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    @dinosaur @Jen @OldSchool @ruthless terrier

Y'all are right, nobody should go to NYC or Mar-a-Lago BUT many thousands don't have as much common sense as you and will go.

Protest in big cities in red states? Red or blue they're all controlled by democrats and Antifa will be given the green light.

PS Don't thank me, say a prayer for the Republic.
    Last edited by old dog; 03-18-2023 at 09:45 PM.
    I don't care if he is an establishment RINO, Kevin McCarthy is sitting on a hand grenade and Lauren Boebert is looking for a reason to pull the pin.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (03-19-2023)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post

Sorry, but that is wrong:

Delicate negotiations underway over potential Trump arrest next week
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (03-19-2023)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I haven't been this distraught, angry and anxiety ridden since J6. I am not upset that they might indict and arrest the President but they deliberately did it leaking the time and place. Tens of thousands of patriotic peaceful Americans are headed for NYC and Mar-a-Lago and also Antifa and Gestapo-FBI informants and agents. The peaceful patriots need to outnumber them by at least 100 to one. If I had someone to take care of my wife and dog I'd pack up my bad heart and bad back and be on my way to Florida, NYC is too cold; so I'm basically a powerless observer.

They want as much violence as they can muster up. Then they'll charge the President with insurrection and maybe even declare martial law and bar many candidates from running for office using the 14th Amendment. I hope I'm wrong. Yes, @Trinnity is used the "H" word, nothing else seems appropriate. If they are unsuccessful in fomenting another phoney insurrection, there will be an assassination attempt this year. They are backed into a corner and know no bounds.

PS On my way back from the morning dog walk I stopped at the LGS and bought a 590S Shockwave. Going to the range now to blow off some steam. LooLoo has to stay home, they don't make ear protection for dogs yet.
    Amen to Prayer. They are dragging Old Glory in the and wether they get The Equinox Insurrection, or Trump perp walked they get what they want.

Why the hell some Conservative DA/AG just indight Hunter and let's have at it?????????

BTW: Hope you picked up some 1.75" mini shells for the 'S', they are a hoot to shoot!
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (03-19-2023),old dog (03-19-2023)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    I feel like prayer is wishful thinking in some situations, but not that it hurts anything. Doing is better.

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Independent View Post
    I feel like prayer is wishful thinking in some situations, but not that it hurts anything. Doing is better.

Jesus of Nazareth did a lot of praying.

He still got nailed to a cross.

Thread Information