User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a bunch of Travellars

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    There is a tone in some content of a racist element - am I wrong. I don't do the race card I am a free speech absolutist..

I simply ask that comments stop inferring and actually say what they mean. If I have placed too much emphasis upon my perception of the tone then I accept that I am wrong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (03-13-2023)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    There is a tone in some content of a racist element - am I wrong. I don't do the race card I am a free speech absolutist..

I simply ask that comments stop inferring and actually say what they mean. If I have placed too much emphasis upon my perception of the tone then I accept that I am wrong.

What like the constant english bashing from some posters here?

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    What like the constant english bashing from some posters here?
    Ignore them sir! I revel in their jealousy
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

UKSmartypants (03-13-2023)

Mod Team Leader Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Sudden urge to go rent and watch Snatch. Friggin Pikers.
    Rule 24) Youtubes (political videos) are not allowed as political OP's or any OP's unless there is significant comment or explanation abutting them so they're obviously an adjunct to the discussion - not the topic of the discussion. A political OP cannot lead w a youtube. No exceptions. This WILL be enforced.

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Sudden urge to go rent and watch Snatch. Friggin Pikers.
    Pikey
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Pikey

One of the joys of my native tongue is it contains more insulting words for foreigners than any other language.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (03-13-2023)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    So the logic is... English gets bashed - its OK to bash Irish ???
    I have never said do not bash the Irish. I am not a woke, PC, person. All I asked was : why inject a tone? why not say what you mean? If you mean ALL IRISH PEOPLE travel to graveyards and destroy them and beat up anyone they find - then say so. If you mean ALL Irish people have numerous criminal offences then say so.
    Why imply ALL IRISH PEOPLE do what was done by the Travelers in your post?

My 4 brothers and one sister, my parents, my children and grandchildren, their cousins - not one has ever committed an offence. Not even a driving ticket. My brother was The Mayor (in English town) my daughter is a millionaire. My grandchildren have never been unemployed. One of my brothers is a millionaire. I have never been unemployed. I served with the Military Police - MOJ and Crown Courts Tribunal Service and I sat on Parole Board Hearings for Life Sentence Prisoners as an MOJ representative (for the Home Office)

The 75,000 Irish men left Ireland for England to fight the Nazi's Men from Ireland hold the most Victoria Cross awards (190) after the English.
    Irish have never played the victim card.

While I respect free speech and in no way do I seek any sort of penance. I do find your implying ALL Irish are criminals, hell bent on destroying the value of life for others, to be an insult. You are also backed up by one or two more on this forum.

I am simply responding, I do not hold a grudge or feel offended. The commitment to the world from Irish people stands able to rebut any and all attempts to besmirch the Irish as a race, ethnicity, nation and people.

By the way: Black Irish is an ethnicity, biologically, genetically. We are not of black skin as per an African. But it is a real living people from Ireland.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (03-13-2023)

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    So the logic is... English gets bashed - its OK to bash Irish ???
    I have never said do not bash the Irish. I am not a woke, PC, person. All I asked was : why inject a tone? why not say what you mean? If you mean ALL IRISH PEOPLE travel to graveyards and destroy them and beat up anyone they find - then say so. If you mean ALL Irish people have numerous criminal offences then say so.
    Why imply ALL IRISH PEOPLE do what was done by the Travelers in your post?

My 4 brothers and one sister, my parents, my children and grandchildren, their cousins - not one has ever committed an offence. Not even a driving ticket. My brother was The Mayor (in English town) my daughter is a millionaire. My grandchildren have never been unemployed. One of my brothers is a millionaire. I have never been unemployed. I served with the Military Police - MOJ and Crown Courts Tribunal Service and I sat on Parole Board Hearings for Life Sentence Prisoners as an MOJ representative (for the Home Office)

The 75,000 Irish men left Ireland for England to fight the Nazi's Men from Ireland hold the most Victoria Cross awards (190) after the English.
    Irish have never played the victim card.

While I respect free speech and in no way do I seek any sort of penance. I do find your implying ALL Irish are criminals, hell bent on destroying the value of life for others, to be an insult. You are also backed up by one or two more on this forum.

I am simply responding, I do not hold a grudge or feel offended. The commitment to the world from Irish people stands able to rebut any and all attempts to besmirch the Irish as a race, ethnicity, nation and people.

By the way: Black Irish is an ethnicity, biologically, genetically. We are not of black skin as per an African. But it is a real living people from Ireland.
    I had to look up the term black Irish. Seems the definition of black Irish...cannot be properly granted a true definition. Not unlike a lot of things lately.

Go figure.

Historically, there were some different ethnic Irish with darker skin, but not negroid if I read the information correctly. /dunno.

Who were the Black Irish, and what is their story?
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 03-13-2023 at 11:40 AM.
    Rule 24) Youtubes (political videos) are not allowed as political OP's or any OP's unless there is significant comment or explanation abutting them so they're obviously an adjunct to the discussion - not the topic of the discussion. A political OP cannot lead w a youtube. No exceptions. This WILL be enforced.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Black Irish

Add languages

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Irish, in its original usage, is the Black Irish (ethnic group) – Irish people, or those in the diaspora of Irish heritage, who have black hair, dark eyes, and a darker complexion than most (pale) Irish people.// END of Quote.

I do not say they are a race apart. I am Black Irish.

V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Black Irish

Add languages

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Irish, in its original usage, is the Black Irish (ethnic group) – Irish people, or those in the diaspora of Irish heritage, who have black hair, dark eyes, and a darker complexion than most (pale) Irish people.// END of Quote.

I do not say they are a race apart. I am Black Irish.

I'm mostly Scottish...or so says the research into my family.

Thread Information