User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Young Men Not Interested In Women ?? LBC Radio, Phone-In.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    It is hard to think of not having children, BUT today I wonder what they will live in.

There are surely a lot less two parent homes than there used to be.

It is sad to see a child in a home with a parent mad at the other parent for being irresposible and taking it out on the child.

I have a niece with two, and she is really hard on her firstborn girl, The girl is 14 now and she is trying to repeat her moms path.

She is a Beautiful litle girl, and will probably be an easy mark for the older kids.
    i have stuck my nose in, she lives with my sister, All but sis have told me to but the hell out!!
    It is I wanna do what I wanna do. Makes me sad!!!
    Without freedom there is no life, I will not be ruled by any man!! THERE IS ONLY ONE KING

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    It is hard to think of not having children, BUT today I wonder what they will live in.

There are surely a lot less two parent homes than there used to be.

It is sad to see a child in a home with a parent mad at the other parent for being irresponsible and taking it out on the child.

I have a niece with two, and she is really hard on her firstborn girl, The girl is 14 now and she is trying to repeat her moms path.

She is a Beautiful little girl, and will probably be an easy mark for the older kids.
    i have stuck my nose in, she lives with my sister, All but sis have told me to but the hell out!!
    It is I wanna do what I wanna do. Makes me sad!!!
    Being a great parent is arguably the hardest thing to do as well as we'd like. Ya gotta raise 'em right. The worst punishment for them should be in them seeing that they disappointed you. If it's that way...you are doing pretty good! It's tough. No doubt about that.

What kind of world would they live in? The world you have shown them!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    They need to find a Bertha or Hildegarde from Deutschland because these Madchenen have been missing a proper masculine prompt for eighty years or so.

Thread Information