User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Young Men Not Interested In Women ?? LBC Radio, Phone-In.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

Young Men Not Interested In Women ?? LBC Radio, Phone-In.

Just heard an interesting discussion to do with Toxic Femininity on LBC Radio (London) this included a debate on young men (who are NOT homosexuals) who go out together to Pubs, Cinema, whatever who do not want a girlfriend or female companionship because the fear of a female misconstruing advances or words to be harmful, illegal or antisocial. When they are (were) normal interaction some years ago. Its just not worth it for the young men.
    This is interesting. What do you think?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023),WarriorRob (03-11-2023)

Northern Rivers
    Sadly...all three of my boys soured on marriage after watching their mum's antics. One just got married...so...there's hope!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (03-11-2023),Foghorn (03-11-2023),Madison (03-14-2023)

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    Just heard an interesting discussion to do with Toxic Femininity on LBC Radio (London) this included a debate on young men (who are NOT homosexuals) who go out together to Pubs, Cinema, whatever who do not want a girlfriend or female companionship because the fear of a female misconstruing advances or words to be harmful, illegal or antisocial. When they are (were) normal interaction some years ago. Its just not worth it for the young men.
    This is interesting. What do you think?
    There was a guy here maybe a year or so ago who talked about "men going their own way".... I think was the phrase. Yeah...MGTOW . I had never heard before that it was a thing. You can search the forum for MGTOW. It's been a topic before several times.

I suspect there has always been such. It seems odd but who am I to say.

From Google Trends.... interest in "MGTOW" over time.

Screenshot_20230311_002239_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 03-11-2023 at 12:27 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (03-11-2023),Dubler9 (03-11-2023),Foghorn (03-11-2023)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Women suffer from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand women want to have fun which includes sex but on the other hand women are faced with pregnancy and scandal so question the relationship and the sex she just had the man. So the next day the women ask themselves why did I do that. It can't be her fault so it must that man's fault. Bring out the knives in metaphorical sense.

Cognitive dissonance is one reason for most women being crazy. Most men do not want to face the cost of a relationship under this situation.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (03-11-2023),Dubler9 (03-11-2023)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Most of these guys would probably not even talk to at a young woman with strong morals.
    Who made Who!?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (03-11-2023),Foghorn (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Most young men nowadays can get laid anywhere, so they can get laid without a girlfriend, most young men really don't want the companionship anyway they just want to get laid, women are to promiscuous nowadays.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    I just want to let everyone know it's pretty bad out there. I have a younger family member. They're sick and tired of women. Now they are definitely not gay, but you know what he actually said? "I wish there was a pill I could take that would make me gay."
    That is how fed up he is, with all the crap he has had to put up with.

A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship.
    Last edited by kazenatsu; 03-11-2023 at 01:14 AM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (03-11-2023),Physics Hunter (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023),Wilson2 (03-11-2023)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenatsu View Post
    I just want to let everyone know it's pretty bad out there. I have a younger family member. They're sick and tired of women. Now they are definitely not gay, but you know what he actually said? "I wish there was a pill I could take that would make me gay."

A lot of young women these days don't have any idea of the concept of monogamy or faithfulness. Think they are entitled to sleep with other men and it is perfectly normal. No commitment in a relationship.
    I agree. This is so surreal many people think it a conspiracy theory if you mention it. It is a real phenomenon within the male societal construct.
    In 2006 I was a manager of 26 staff team. I had to speak to a female member, who was in fact fiddling a morning off work (lying). As I walked by my office I saw her and said: "Susan, my office now please"!!! I then confronted her on her lying to get the morning off work (I had proof). I was polite, it was my job as her boss to deal with matters that are not comfortable as well as taking the plaudits for the "nice" stuff.

Two hours later MY BOSS called my to her office to advise my that Susan had put in a formal complaint against me for bullying because my TONE .. "my office NOW"!! was bullying her.

This is the problem massively up-scaled upon young men today. It may have an element of irrational fear, blown up in their minds, but there is a reality a tangent form of behaviour.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023)

Die Hard Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    I can't imagine not being interested in women. Am I wired correctly or not? lol

Still, I've never married. A relationship (for lack of a better word) on that level means truly knowing and loving each other and being real friends and partners, thru thick and thin and good and bad. Some people fall into that and get lucky in the daily course of life with shall we say 'interests' in the opposite sex.

I'm saying I relate to a reluctance about of getting too involved...... I've been there and done that, but...... well, I wasn't one of the fortune ones.

I'm sure young men have heard all kinds of horror stories, as I did. Some things never change.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldSchool For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (03-11-2023),Thom Paine (03-11-2023)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenatsu View Post

There is a lot of talk about masculine toxicity but little is talked about feminine toxicity. Women want to party like men and sleep around like men but the problem is that men can't get pregnant and women can plus with a tag along it's pretty obvious what the woman has been up to and the scandal. This is cognitive dissonance.

Another major problem is that it is near impossible to get a vasectomy or a tubal ligation if you are a young person especially as these procedures are permanent and doctors are afraid the young will want to change their minds if they chose to get married in the future.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (03-11-2023)

Thread Information