User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Young Men Not Interested In Women ?? LBC Radio, Phone-In.

QuaseMarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    I'm curious to know how kids today feel about only being friends with the opposite sex? You know, just a buddy that happens to be female.

It's hard to believe that's not a thing anymore because it seems to be the most natural thing in the world to me. Some friends are male, some are female, but just hanging out shooting the breeze and doing goofy kid things is all just part of growing up.

Is that not allowed anymore?

If not, that could be a big part of the problem right there.
    Their minds are being twisted in school by perverted woke pedophiles. God know what they think today.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 03-11-2023 at 09:11 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    I agree. This is so surreal many people think it a conspiracy theory if you mention it. It is a real phenomenon within the male societal construct.
    In 2006 I was a manager of 26 staff team. I had to speak to a female member, who was in fact fiddling a morning off work (lying). As I walked by my office I saw her and said: "Susan, my office now please"!!! I then confronted her on her lying to get the morning off work (I had proof). I was polite, it was my job as her boss to deal with matters that are not comfortable as well as taking the plaudits for the "nice" stuff.

Two hours later MY BOSS called my to her office to advise my that Susan had put in a formal complaint against me for bullying because my TONE .. "my office NOW"!! was bullying her.

This is the problem massively up-scaled upon young men today. It may have an element of irrational fear, blown up in their minds, but there is a reality a tangent form of behaviour.
    I had a few black women working for me one time.... in the Washington greater metropolitan area. Try THAT if you want some of that kind of silliness in spades.

To be fair ... only one of the three was a problem but oooooh boy.... was she ever a problem... just like what you described.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialOverdriveTagger First Class

Thanks
    I could go into the living Hell my ex daughter in law along with a feminist court put my son through. But I’ll save my blood pressure and your time.Suffice it to say if she passed suddenly I would not shed a tear.

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by East of the Beast View Post
    My friend practiced the three F's of dating. Now he's old and alone.
    Actually it’s the 4 F’s

Find them

Finger them

Fuck them

Forget them
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    My son lives alone , hes 34. Hes had three long term girlfriends in 16 years and I think they soured him on the whole idea of being saddled with one. The last one he broke up with cos she wanted kids and he didnt.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Is it women's fault or the judgement of the men that pick them?

I take my share of responsibility in failed relationships.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    There is a lot of talk about masculine toxicity but little is talked about feminine toxicity. Women want to party like men and sleep around like men but the problem is that men can't get pregnant and women can plus with a tag along it's pretty obvious what the woman has been up to and the scandal. This is cognitive dissonance.

Another major problem is that it is near impossible to get a vasectomy or a tubal ligation if you are a young person especially as these procedures are permanent and doctors are afraid the young will want to change their minds if they chose to get married in the future.
    YET... they're DELIGHTED to chop 'em off or sew 'em up as teenagers... "medical ethics", Phfffft!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mr claws For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialOverdriveTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Actually it’s the 4 F’s

Find them

Finger them

Fuck them

Forget them
    He was known for making quick work of them.Step 2 was bypassed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

Quark (03-11-2023)

Games People Play Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    I agree. This is so surreal many people think it a conspiracy theory if you mention it. It is a real phenomenon within the male societal construct.
    In 2006 I was a manager of 26 staff team. I had to speak to a female member, who was in fact fiddling a morning off work (lying). As I walked by my office I saw her and said: "Susan, my office now please"!!! I then confronted her on her lying to get the morning off work (I had proof). I was polite, it was my job as her boss to deal with matters that are not comfortable as well as taking the plaudits for the "nice" stuff.

Two hours later MY BOSS called my to her office to advise my that Susan had put in a formal complaint against me for bullying because my TONE .. "my office NOW"!! was bullying her.

This is the problem massively up-scaled upon young men today. It may have an element of irrational fear, blown up in their minds, but there is a reality a tangent form of behaviour.
    What this demonstrates, is that men and women cannot, in large part, work effectively together.

There were REASONS why workplaces, or work duties, were differentiated by sex. The TYPE of the work doesn't matter; what seems universal, in all cultures but modern Western society...was that men worked with other men and women with other women.

It could be split any number of ways. African tribal societies have the men dance around with penis gourds, while the women tend the primitive fields and gardens. Medieval society had women weaving cloth, and making clothing - things they could do while tending to infants and very-young children; while the men were farm labor, or teamsters, or craftsmen.

As we deny our nature more and more, things get uglier in our work environment.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (03-11-2023),Quark (03-11-2023)

Thread Information