Thread: 4 shot dead in Half Moon Bay mushroom farm

Senior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    We have 2 threads on this
    The death toll is 7 now.
    I guess they just conveniently forget about the mass shootings happening what seems like every day in inner-city black communities.
    I guess since these 2 mass shooters weren't White the Demonic DemonRats won't be playing Political games and going after our guns.
    Were the victims legal ??? And BTW ... how long before it's Trump's fault ???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-23-2023),dinosaur (01-23-2023),Quark (01-23-2023),WarriorRob (01-23-2023)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 11 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor Vaccine Evangelist nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-23-2023),fortis (01-23-2023)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Its all Trump's fault.
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Camp (01-24-2023),fortis (01-23-2023)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Oh they will come after your guns. You can go to the bank with that!

What is breaking down for the progs is "race". If you separate/divide groups of people in small enough divisions, sooner or later you get down to individuals, with individual reasons. Progs will not be able to pass restrictive laws fast enough to regain control, especially when they have let all the cartels in, and they continually let the criminals go free with no bail. Martial law and emergency orders are coming soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-24-2023)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    The illustrious Gavin Newsome, the Democrat governor of a state with the most stringent gun laws in the country, blames the Republicans for these shootings. Unfortunately, the terminally brain dead will nod their heads in agreement.
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Camp (01-24-2023),dinosaur (01-24-2023),Nox (01-24-2023)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    This is the 2nd senior citizen chinaman to blow a fuse and go on a mass killing spree in as many days in California.
    wtf?
    The first one was odd enough. Now two? Very very strange right on heels of Chinese New Year too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Camp For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (01-24-2023)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    I won't (hopefully) live to see it, but the 2nd Amendment WILL be repealed, Democrats have been gaining more and more supporters in my lifetime, once they control enough states, own the Senate and Presidency... all she wrote.
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Claws For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-24-2023)

Leftists are scum Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-24-2023),dinosaur (01-24-2023),fortis (01-24-2023)

Thanks
    Rooting around the I'net a bit with the help of DDG, I could not find a website for Mountain Mushroom Farm, one of the mushroom farms where people were killed. The other mushroom farm, Concord Farms, does have a site, and has been in business for over 35 years (began in 1987). They have several locations, and it may be that Mountain Mushroom Farm is one. Concord's customers are restaurants rather than a supermarket like Safeway or Lucky.

Were the workers at the farms illegals? Not likely, given geographic realities and East Asians being second-class POCs. I also doubt that a medium-sized business like that with high-end customers located in a small town (very visible) would risk their (metaphoric) farm by hiring illegals. The more likely possibilities are either that the workers are legal aliens or are citizens whose ancestors came to the US as long ago as the early 1850s (the California Gold Rush). Or a mix of both. That the shooter does not use an "English name" suggests to me that he is an immigrant from Taiwan.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 11 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor Vaccine Evangelist nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

Thanks
    Half Moon Bay mass shooting suspect targeted victims, had built-up anger, investigators say

https://abc7news.com/half-moon-bay-s...y-92/12730587/

HALF MOON BAY, Calif. (KGO) -- Officials Tuesday say that the mass shooting at two mushroom farms in Half Moon Bay that killed seven people, and injured one was likely workplace violence.
    San Mateo County officials are still working to identify victims, but say that there are seven men and one woman and all are of Asian and Hispanic descent.
    The coroner is notifying family, which has been difficult because some of the victims are migrants.
    Investigators tell ABC7's Stephanie Sierra that Zhao was a forklift driver at one of the farms for five to six years. He also lived at the farm, which is fairly common among the workers.

He did not have a history of criminal activity or mental illness, but investigators say he had a lot of built-up anger.
    Investigators also mentioned concerns over a language barrier. Zhao spoke Cantonese while the other workers mostly spoke Spanish. It's not clear the role this may have laid in the shooting.
    There's quite a bit of info in that article that was new to me. It sounds like many/most of those shot were "migrants" and Hispanic. While it would be stupid for the farm to risk the consequences of hiring illegals, that increases the possibility that some were.

That Zhao speaks Cantonese means he probably is either from Hong Kong, where that is commonly spoken (Mandarin is normal in Taiwan and the official language in the mainland), or is a descendant of immigrants who came to the US from what is now Guangdong Province, where Cantonese used to be common, who preserved their use of Cantonese. IMO, he's probably from Hong Kong.

Whether legals or illegals, finding and notifying family of the "migrant" victims might take a while.

Thread Information