User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Schiffs warning about Kevin McCarthys attempt to remove him from Intel

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    How long we have to wait to see the Republicans revert to their usual bend over and spread 'em mode? ​YOU KNOW IT'S COMING.
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Claws For This Useful Post:

Kurmugeon (01-25-2023)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    The roles were once reserved when Nancy Pelosi refused to allow Republicans to serve on the Jan 6 Committee.
    Technically she did allow her handpicked "republicans" to serve on the committee. Now the shoe is on the other foot, screw the democrats.
    Bonum est Deus.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (01-25-2023),Joe (01-25-2023),Nox (01-24-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    How long we have to wait to see the Republicans revert to their usual bend over and spread 'em mode? ​YOU KNOW IT'S COMING.
    It's already coming. In spite of the crypto market crashing and people being screwed out of millions the Republican head of the banking committee thinks the major problem is diversity, there is no other.

So white man beware, you're not wanted. What is amazing is that it is white men doing it to white men.
    Bonum est Deus.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    First time he gives an inch they will take infinity.
    Exactly. He needs to choose carefully where he draws lines in the sand and not budge from any drawn line.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    My question, why isn't anybody investigating Swallowell over his sexual relationship with a Chinese spy

My second question is, why isn't anybody investigating Schitt for the Presidencial coup attemp, isn't impeaching a sitting President for nothing a coup attemp, if it isn't it should be
    Re the first Q, I can think of at least three factors why there hasn't been a publicly visible investigation. First, the Ds have been in the majority/"control" of both Houses of Congress. Second, the partisan FBI has been busy shamvestigating Hate-Trump chimeras. Third, Fang Fang fled the US in 2015, and at the time of their dalliance, Swillwell was a mere city council member of a medium sized city, not a Congress Critter.

Much as I despise Swillwell, verifying that he isn't phoning China or doing dead-drops in isolated locations would suffice and not be known publicly. I know many conservative would disagree with me, even vehemently, but given the timing of Fang Fang's departure and the public office Swillwell held during their dalliance, I think their affair merely proves Swillwell's weakness for women (Fang Fang was at "best" a "7", so ...) and stupidity. If facts (not 4-6 degrees of A knows B who worked with C 20 years ago who attended the same school as D separation-"reasoning") prove me wrong, I'm willing to acknowledge it.

WRT Schifftyroo, Dems controlled Congress, and FBI partisans were shamvestigating Hate-Trump chimeras. It'll be interesting to see if McCarthy goes beyond kicking Schifftyroo off significant House committees (assuming he does, of course).
    Last edited by Traddles; 01-24-2023 at 10:47 AM.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 11 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor Vaccine Evangelist nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Exactly. He needs to choose carefully where he draws lines in the sand and not budge from any drawn line.

Re the first Q, I can think of at least three factors why there hasn't been a publicly visible investigation. First, the Ds have been in the majority/"control" of both Houses of Congress. Second, the partisan FBI has been busy shamvestigating Hate-Trump chimeras. Third, Fang Fang fled the US in 2015, and at the time of their dalliance, Swillwell was a mere city council member of a medium sized city, not a Congress Critter.

Much as I despise Swillwell, verifying that he isn't phoning China or doing dead-drops in isolated locations would suffice and not be known publicly. I know many conservative would disagree with me, even vehemently, but given the timing of Fang Fang's departure and the public office Swillwell held during their dalliance, I think their affair merely proves Swillwell's weakness for women (Fang Fang was at "best" a "7", so ...) and stupidity. If facts (not 4-6 degrees of A knows B who worked with C 20 years ago who attended the same school as D separation-"reasoning") prove me wrong, I'm willing to acknowledge it.

WRT Schifftyroo, Dems controlled Congress, and FBI partisans were shamvestigating Hate-Trump chimeras. It'll be interesting to see if McCarthy goes beyond kicking Schifftyroo off significant House committees (assuming he does, of course).
    We all have are opinions.

The GOP is in charge now, they both need a real investigation brought against them, my opinion

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post

A month or so ago, the news reported that Swalwell still had regular contact with his Chinese spy mistress, she even sends birthday cards to his kids.

How do you know he isn't passing secrets to China? The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs calls China to let them know what the US is planning. Biden apparently has been feeding all kinds of classified material to China through his Penn "think tank". Hilary puts the most highly classified data on an unsecured server. Swalwell could be emailing documents straight from his Capitol building office and the govt wouldn't care.
    Matthew 22:36-40 What is the greatest commandment?
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and most important commandment. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Thanks
    Maybe he never once gave up a secret to Fang Fang. the optics look bad and how stupid is it for someone on the intelligence committee to commit adultery with a Chinese spy? How he lasted this long is testimony to how corrupt is Washington.
    Bonum est Deus.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

fortis (01-25-2023),Hillofbeans (01-25-2023),Joe (01-25-2023)

time soldier V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    psychos schiff and swalwell formally removed from intelligence committee today. another little victory.
    i just want to know about the rooms behind your minds
    do I see a vacuum there or am I going blind?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter (01-25-2023),Gator Monroe (01-25-2023),Hillofbeans (01-25-2023),Joe (01-25-2023)

50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    To go with the Epic ending of Roe

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Yes..they are gone. It is hard to imagine a man who is still in contact with a known Chinese spy ever got on the committee.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodpen For This Useful Post:

Gator Monroe (01-25-2023),Hillofbeans (01-25-2023)

Thread Information