User Tag List

Thread: Kamala assures Philippines...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Kamala assures Philippines...

"Vice President Kamala Harris said during her first official visit to the Philippines on Monday the United States will honor a 1951 bilateral defense treaty and defend Filipino ships against Chinese aggression in the South China Sea."
    Kamala Harris Tells Philippines U.S. Will Defy Chinese Aggression

I hope the government of the Philippines realizes the Biden administration won't defend the U.S. What happens to the Philippines if China lands 2,000,000 Chinese who claim asylum? Will the Biden administration assist in dispersing the Chinese throughout the Philippines?

Would Biden have American soldiers fighting for the Philippines while he persecutes those trying to protect our southern border? Or, would he insist the government of the Philippines give the asylum seekers citizenship so they could vote Xi in as President?

It's hard to tell in Wonderland.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Camp (11-24-2022),Conservative Libertarian (11-24-2022),dinosaur (11-24-2022),MisterVeritis (11-24-2022),teeceetx (11-24-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Decisive action from the LIEden MalAdministration? What an obvious lie.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 10 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (11-24-2022)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Oh, I'm sure the leaders, and citizens, of South Korea, Taiwan, Israel, the Philippines, and Texas had absolute confidence in the United States under Democrats.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (11-24-2022),Traddles (11-24-2022)

Ain't Skeered Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialOverdriveTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "Vice President Kamala Harris said during her first official visit to the Philippines on Monday the United States will honor a 1951 bilateral defense treaty and defend Filipino ships against Chinese aggression in the South China Sea."
    Kamala Harris Tells Philippines U.S. Will Defy Chinese Aggression

I hope the government of the Philippines realizes the Biden administration won't defend the U.S. What happens to the Philippines if China lands 2,000,000 Chinese who claim asylum? Will the Biden administration assist in dispersing the Chinese throughout the Philippines?

Would Biden have American soldiers fighting for the Philippines while he persecutes those trying to protect our southern border? Or, would he insist the government of the Philippines give the asylum seekers citizenship so they could vote Xi in as President?

It's hard to tell in Wonderland.
    He’s doing it in Ucrane why not the Phillipines?
    ​Montani Semper Liberi

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by East of the Beast View Post
    He’s doing it in Ucrane why not the Phillipines?
    Let's see. He told Russia he wouldn't object to a MINOR incursion. Who's to say what's minor and what isn't? And, all he's done is give them our weapons which, like our oil, we'll have to replace. Joe Biden is a corrupt, senile pervert whose only real talent is spending other people's money.

After being told, and admitting, that having you pay for students loans someone else took out is illegal he continues.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (11-24-2022)

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Thanks
    I believe her. The Deep State is a force to be reckoned with as President Trump learned. He overcame them on a handful of policies but he is a strong leader. Supremacy of the Atlantic and Pacific are the core principles of our foreign policy that transcends the occupant of the White House.
    I'll listen to arguments for protecting Ukraine's sovereignty and borders on the day after we secure our own AND there is an audit of the billions sent to Ukraine.
    Red China is the number one existential threat to America.

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I believe her. The Deep State is a force to be reckoned with as President Trump learned. He overcame them on a handful of policies but he is a strong leader. Supremacy of the Atlantic and Pacific are the core principles of our foreign policy that transcends the occupant of the White House.
    I believe nothing they say. The Constitution is the core principle for our country and what respect do they have for that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Sunsettommy (11-24-2022)

Thanks
    I believe nothing they say. The Constitution is the core principle for our country and what respect do they have for that?
    It'd not about respect, it's about power. Remember what Comey told Trump about fucking with the CIA. Give me a list of all Presidents since FDR who have respected the Constitution? Maybe Trump, even Ronald Reagan had Iran-Contra.
    I'll listen to arguments for protecting Ukraine's sovereignty and borders on the day after we secure our own AND there is an audit of the billions sent to Ukraine.

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    It'd not about respect, it's about power. Remember what Comey told Trump about fucking with the CIA. Give me a list of all Presidents since FDR who have respected the Constitution? Maybe Trump, even Ronald Reagan had Iran-Contra.
    No one, except Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt, went about dismantling the Constitution like Barack Obama and now Joe Biden. First Amendment: Free speech vs. hate speech, prosecuting people for speech. Uttering a threat is a crime now. Freedom of religion: People were banned from going to church with the bogus pandemic as an excuse. Freedom of the press: James O'Keefe's home search on bogus grounds, reporters spied on by NSA under Obama, Sharyl Attkisson had her computer compromised. Second Amendment: Constant attack from the Deep State. Fourth Amendment: It's not new but civil seizures, illegal searches, Trumps home searched on bogus grounds, FISA warrants obtained with perjured affidavits. Fifth Amendment: confess or we attack your children. How about presidents spending monies not appropriated by Congress? The Deep State interfering in state elections. If you don't get vaccinated with a vaccine that not only doesn't work but might cause harm you can be fired and can't travel. While there has never been equal protection under the law that was a goal. Not any more.

We either return to the Constitution or we wither and become the USSA.

Thanks
    No one, except Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt, went about dismantling the Constitution like Barack Obama and now Joe Biden. First Amendment: Free speech vs. hate speech, prosecuting people for speech. Uttering a threat is a crime now. Freedom of religion: People were banned from going to church with the bogus pandemic as an excuse. Freedom of the press: James O'Keefe's home search on bogus grounds, reporters spied on by NSA under Obama, Sharyl Attkisson had her computer compromised. Second Amendment: Constant attack from the Deep State. Fourth Amendment: It's not new but civil seizures, illegal searches, Trumps home searched on bogus grounds, FISA warrants obtained with perjured affidavits. Fifth Amendment: confess or we attack your children. How about presidents spending monies not appropriated by Congress? The Deep State interfering in state elections. If you don't get vaccinated with a vaccine that not only doesn't work but might cause harm you can be fired and can't travel. While there has never been equal protection under the law that was a goal. Not any more.

We either return to the Constitution or we wither and become the USSA.
    On the whole, I agree but Abraham Lincoln did suspend Habeas Corpus.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Wildrose (11-25-2022)

Thread Information