User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold teeth has been pulled from dead and alive Ukrainians by Russian Troops

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks

Gold teeth has been pulled from dead and alive Ukrainians by Russian Troops

Zelensky claims Russian occupiers 'trying to escape' liberated Ukraine regions

Gold teeth pulled from the mouths of Ukrainian victims have been discovered in territory recaptured from Russia by Kyivís troops, according to Ukrainian government officials.
    A plastic box filled with more than 200 tooth caps and dentures was discovered by fighters in the town of Pisky-Radíkivsíki in the north of Ukraine, east of the city of Izyum Ė leading officials to believe they had discovered the site of a Russian torture chamber.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...196046.html?am

RIP Wes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-07-2022),Hillofbeans (10-07-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Lampshades? What about lampshades?
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russiaís choice of war. Itís an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022),MisterVeritis (10-07-2022),Mr. Claws (10-07-2022),Rutabaga (10-07-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    Lampshades? What about lampshades?
    Naw, they use the skins to make a Russian knock-off of pork rinds... they're "orcs", remember?
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Stinkin' Caucasians.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Naw, they use the skins to make a Russian knock-off of pork rinds... they're "orcs", remember?
    So they eat them.... whoa.... even Hitler's guys didn't do that. Russians must be bad bad people.

Are two bads enough @Neo? Or were you hoping for more?

Those dirty filthy Russians are bad bad BAD people.

Is that what you were looking for?

BTW... it's the nazis that pulled the teeth. Stepan Bandera, hero of today's Ukraine would be proud of his boys. And hey.... they even knew to blame it on the Russians. So fucking double good Nazis!
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-07-2022 at 03:18 PM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russiaís choice of war. Itís an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    01 September 2022

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022),Mr. Claws (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Zelensky claims Russian occupiers 'trying to escape' liberated Ukraine regions

Gold teeth pulled from the mouths of Ukrainian victims have been discovered in territory recaptured from Russia by Kyiv’s troops, according to Ukrainian government officials.
    A plastic box filled with more than 200 tooth caps and dentures was discovered by fighters in the town of Pisky-Rad’kivs’ki in the north of Ukraine, east of the city of Izyum – leading officials to believe they had discovered the site of a Russian torture chamber.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...196046.html?am

Neo, it's odd that the Ukrainians knew where to look and that -even in a rush- the mean Russians would leave the gold there.

Yep.... the Ukrainians knew just where to look.

You do know don't you, that beginning in 2014 the Ukrainian authorities were terrorizing that area because there were pro-Russian people there. The Russians came in AFTER the Ukrainian thugs had their way with the people. You knew that...right? But the Russians didn't know where to look for the gold.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-07-2022 at 03:33 PM.
    26 March 2022

01 September 2022

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022)

Thanks
    Some might be interested in this 2015 report by Amnesty International.

Russians were not in that area in 2015. But in the civil war, both sides - Ukrainians - were committing atrocities.

People need to stop posting MSM bullshit... like the OP, which is now circulating on all the MSM LWO websites and do some fucking research themselves.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/wp-conten...015ENGLISH.pdf
    26 March 2022

01 September 2022

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022),Mr. Claws (10-08-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    I bet most don't know this about the dead Napoleonic soldiers teeth being used as dentures for the Elite in England people throughout history have done these attrocities so why is it a shock that it happens now, attrocities happen in Wars, we in the west do attrocities as well, they just don't report on the attrocities we did to the German people and soldiers in world war 2, because History is written by the Victors.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33085031

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022),Mr. Claws (10-08-2022)

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    Some might be interested in this 2015 report by Amnesty International.

Russians were not in that area in 2015. But in the civil war, both sides - Ukrainians - were committing atrocities.

People need to stop posting MSM bullshit... like the OP, which is now circulating on all the MSM LWO websites and do some fucking research themselves.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/wp-conten...015ENGLISH.pdf
    This isnít an MSN news link that I posted.

Lets get real shall we?

If a burglar is caught escaping through a window of your house and you find a bag of stolen items, the odds are that the burglar dropped them in his haste to leave the scene.

I rest my case.

your excuse is conjecture and hoping someone takes you serious!
    RIP Wes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

imaginethat (10-08-2022)

Thanks
    Dupe
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-07-2022 at 05:15 PM.
    26 March 2022

01 September 2022

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (10-08-2022)

Thread Information