User Tag List

Thread: British Arrest for Social Media Post....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

British Arrest for Social Media Post....

"Britain’s woke police have come under criticism again after they arrested a mother of five, the wife of a priest, for allegedly posting offensive statements on the internet.

"On Monday, while she was cooking dinner for her family, Caroline Farrow — an activist and outspoken critic of modern far-left gender ideology — was taken from her home, frisked “for drugs”, and arrested by Surrey Police.

“One minute I was making dinner for my kids and then next I was having my socks checked for drugs. This took up an entire shift. What an absolute waste of police time,” she said."
    UK 1984: Priest’s Wife Arrested ‘Without Warrant’ for Gender Wrongthink

Joe Biden and the folks from DOJ and FBI are so jealous. They are this close to being to do that but not quite, not yet.

"While she has not been formally charged with a crime, Farrow relayed that she is facing potential prosecution for harassment and malicious communications, saying: “If the harassment (twitter argument) is deemed to be motivated by someone’s protected characteristic, it’s up to 2 years imprisonment.”

As the FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, has learned, if you can terrify a family and intimidate an individual you don't actually have to prosecute or even prove a crime happened.

I think the next step in the U.S. will be civil seizure of cars, banks accounts, real estate, and never alleging any crime or filing any charges.

The goal is terror and intimidation.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-07-2022),Foghorn (10-07-2022),Hillofbeans (10-08-2022),Northern Rivers (10-07-2022),Rutabaga (10-07-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    I have posted far worse than that on this forum and did not get much interest. Most of my posts/opinions focus on THE PRINCIPLE because the wider context of THE PRINCIPLE (and not a specific incident) means that YOU could be next.
    It means that you care about other people and not have an "I'm alright Jack" approach. I care even if a leftie moron is stitched up outside the rule of law because I could be next and if I think it OK for a leftie moron to be stitched up then my principled stance has no validation.
    Lots of people will not care that this woman was arrested. They will have no clue of the gestapo style image of UK police. And they will not care.... but, their child or brother or best friend will be on the receiving end of this tyranny - then they will see and know it is too late.

Such behaviour by police is backed by seriously high ranking people - because the objective is to stop people in power from being reported on facebook or twitter or youtube when caught by one of the millions of people with a Smartphone camera.
    Are we really saying that NOT one person collapsed in the street form covid - YES because no one collapsed in the street from covid. No one has recorded endless funerals following the mass deaths from a killer pandemic?? I wonder why?

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-07-2022)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Dubler, I don't think principle captures people's attention or reaches them emotionally. In the U.S. back when we were fighting with the British, the principle of taxation without representation didn't resonate with the farmer or the blacksmith or the trapper. What resonated was that they couldn't buy paper because the tax drove the price up. The principle didn't bother them but a family who had to house a soldier or the home that was taken over by the army did resonate with people..

The Democrats, including Senators, representatives, and the President encouraging violence doesn't excite people. An 18-uear-old being run over and killed and an 84-year-old woman being shot in the back over politics does excite people. The principle of local law enforcement by federal agents doesn't interest people but when a local man, a preacher, is arrested at gunpoint by 20 FBI agents for pushing a man who was threatening his son a year ago you you have people excited.

The mental image of this chubby mother, wife of a priest, having her socks searched for drugs because she wrote a tweet does stir emotions.
    Last edited by patrickt; 10-07-2022 at 07:33 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-08-2022)

Thanks
    Awareness of the principle provides empathy and this creates the urge to support others. But yes you are right, the reality, sadly, is as you say.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    "Britain’s woke police have come under criticism again after they arrested a mother of five, the wife of a priest, for allegedly posting offensive statements on the internet.

"On Monday, while she was cooking dinner for her family, Caroline Farrow — an activist and outspoken critic of modern far-left gender ideology — was taken from her home, frisked “for drugs”, and arrested by Surrey Police.

“One minute I was making dinner for my kids and then next I was having my socks checked for drugs. This took up an entire shift. What an absolute waste of police time,” she said."

Joe Biden and the folks from DOJ and FBI are so jealous. They are this close to being to do that but not quite, not yet.

"While she has not been formally charged with a crime, Farrow relayed that she is facing potential prosecution for harassment and malicious communications, saying: “If the harassment (twitter argument) is deemed to be motivated by someone’s protected characteristic, it’s up to 2 years imprisonment.”

As the FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, has learned, if you can terrify a family and intimidate an individual you don't actually have to prosecute or even prove a crime happened.

I think the next step in the U.S. will be civil seizure of cars, banks accounts, real estate, and never alleging any crime or filing any charges.

Yep...even here, I gotta wonder if I say something that the "authorities" don't like as they view a Trump-friendly site like this.
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (10-08-2022)

Thanks
    A disabled elderly woman in London, informed a police sergeant of the Muslims praying in Hyde Park (it is illegal to have any form of religious service or meeting in Hyde Park) he did not take her seriously. She told him that Christians praying get moved-on by police.

The woman was very intelligent and articulate. A few days later, at 0800 hrs on a Sunday, her Flat door was smashed in and she was dragged away by two moronic Constables who behaved like they did not have a brain.
    She was told, at the Police Station, she was arrested under the Public Order Act because she complained about the Muslims praying.
    She recorded the early morning home invasion on her phone, she was screaming in fear.

A nurse, of 22 years, did not like the news-feed lies that her local hospital was jam-packed with Covid patients. So she went to the hospital and made a video of the EMPTY Hospital. A few days later 3 big cops raided her home, entered her bedroom and took her away in handcuffs. She was screaming and crying, her children were screaming and crying, her husband was shocked. The daughter videoed the arrest. The cops could not care less how upset they all were, they were as cold as psychopaths. A sergeant told her, recorded on the video, it was under the Public Order Act - Covid regulations > she filmed the hospital.

Here is the rub.... although many people found these episodes shocking - there were a lot more who felt they SHOULD have been arrested.

I have spoken to lots of Covid rules, Jab supporters, about the invasion of that nurses home - not one gave a reaction, except to be so indifferent to it my own head nearly fell off with shock.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-08-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

Take everything from a man, he has nothing to lose.

What goes around, comes around.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Yep...even here, I gotta wonder if I say something that the "authorities" don't like as they view a Trump-friendly site like this.
    V-P-N
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (10-08-2022)

Thread Information