User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you, Kanye

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    If you do, you'll be wasting your vote. He's bipolar and bipolar is a curse. No one with it should be in a position of authority. Run? More like run for the hills.
    This is in order of who I would vote for.....top five: 1 - Trump 2 - DeSantis 3 - Cruz 4 - Gabbard 5 - Kanye West

First come, first serve. So whoever gets the Republican primary win of any of these.

I know about bipolar. My wife was diagnosed as bipolar. With Jesus anything is possible to overcome. Kanye can't be worse than what the establishment or Dems or globalists could give us.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 10-07-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Ebonics, thasts the answer to your question, I know you speak english, very fluently, better than me but the answer is ebonics, its one of the things he was talking about with the grooming and the channeling of them into one path or the other.

English is the white mans language and so they got into the ebonics, but its another crippling of thier ability to get ahead and be better than what they want to be.
    Ebonics, right, the black language, I didn't think of that. I guess what he is saying is Spanish should be taught in the white man's schools. Let's just quit teaching English altogether.

Has there been a math book written in Ebonics? Has any of the great literature been written in Ebonics? Is there an Ebonics translator for we stupid white people who went to school and learned English? I'll bet his father never used Ebonics in his business dealings.
    Bonum est Deus.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    This is in order of who I would vote for.....top five: 1 - Trump 2 - DeSantis 3 - Cruz 4 - Gabbard 5 - Kanye West

First come, first serve. So whoever gets the Republican primary win of any of these.

I know about bipolar. My wife was diagnosed as bipolar. With Jesus anything is possible to overcome. Kanye can't be worse than what the establishment or Dems or globalists could give us.
    One problem, Gabbard is a democrat and shows no sign of changing from the party of depravity. I am starting to really like Kari Lake. Considering Cheney is warning those in AZ not to vote for her is a HUGE plus. I guess just questioning an election, which has been historically done by all those who have lost an election, is now a sin according to Cheney.

I wish Cheney would go over completely to the dark side and go democrat and Gabbard would come to her senses and move to the light.
    Last edited by Freewill; 10-07-2022 at 12:52 PM.
    Bonum est Deus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    One problem, Gabbard is a democrat and shows no sign of changing from the party of depravity. I am starting to really like Kari Lake. Considering Cheney is warning those in AZ not to vote for her is a HUGE plus. I guess just questioning an election, which has been historically done by all those who have lost an election, is now a sin according to Cheney.

I wish Cheney would go over completely to the dark side and go democrat and Gabbard would come to her senses and move to the light.
    I'd be good with that trade. I have to check up on Kari Lake. She's gone under my radar for some reason. I keep hearing good stuff about her.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Thanks
    I'd be good with that trade. I have to check up on Kari Lake. She's gone under my radar for some reason. I keep hearing good stuff about her.
    When DeSantis sent the immigrants to MV and all conservatives thought it a good idea, she said she wasn't for it, doing so just moved those people further into America. I like that she went against the popular opinion and used common sense.
    Bonum est Deus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Free-Thinking Radical Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    When DeSantis sent the immigrants to MV and all conservatives thought it a good idea, she said she wasn't for it, doing so just moved those people further into America. I like that she went against the popular opinion and used common sense.
    I was suggesting the same thing. It seemed like just another petty political move that would only backfire. And it has, because now they're going after DeSantis for alleged human rights abuses. The Hispanics are sore at him over it. That coupled with the fallout from the hurricane they recently were hit with could very well cost him reelection next month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TLSG For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks

I think thats what I have (bipolar)
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    No, when a dog shits in your yard and the owner dont pick it up you leave it on thier doorstep as a reminder.

Maybe a call out, but its a reminder, thats what he did.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Yellow dog Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Kanye shortened his name to Ye, which is probably pronounced Yay. Have enough respect to address him properly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to d0gbreath For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    I watched the whole Tucker Carlson interview, Part 2 is tonight. It's great that he is a self made Billionaire as he has claimed, was baffling listening to him talk about blacks in this Country making up languages from english language and english language isn't even their own language, think that's what he saiddoesn't he realize that just about everyone that lives in the US isn't speaking their native language, we all didn't come from England I'm German American and I have no idea how to speak German and never really had a desire to do so, US is my County not Germany, it just seems to me that some blacks are so brainwashed that they think they don't belong here or don't want to belong in our Country, thanks to the DemonRat LibTards. I think it's great that he is a MAGA supporter but some of his ideas and personal views are kind of out there, my opinion
    Last edited by WarriorRob; 10-07-2022 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information