User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Science?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I was reading today about people not getting flu shots this year. In a normal year, slightly over half the adults get shots but this year it's down and people are saying they don't want to get shots.

In the article I read the doctor said, "You might get the shot and then have flu symptoms but you don't really have the flu." Okay. Then I remembered asymptomatic covid, or wuhan flu. That's where you have the flu and have no symptoms.

Some people are saying, according to the article, "I'm going to wear a mask instead of getting the shot." Now, the shills for the drug companies are kicking themselves for saying the masks work and are wondering how they can do that without looking like liars. They can't.

I went to find the article so I could post a link and I couldn't find it. I read too much.

Here, pull my finger. Remember, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    The shepherds cried wolf too many times...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Overall, the politicians and medical profession shot themselves in the feet with the rotating bunch of Fauxchi lies, mandates, edicts, ...
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-06-2022),Mr. Claws (10-06-2022),patrickt (10-06-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    I have never had a flu shot or any shot. Except for an operation/surgery. And I am not saying I am better or cleverer than people who do take the Flu shot. I just prefer to rely on my immune system. I do not know what is in those shots but I do know Flu shots were tested under very strict legal requirements with a minimum of 5 years testing and strict government control (in UK) I can also sue the Health Service if the "shot" has flaws.
    I have had the Flu several times, many times for several weeks, feeling like I was at deaths door.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-06-2022)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    In the U.S., we can't believe anything the government says, Dubler. If you can believe your government you either have a good government or you're gullible.

As for crying wolf too many times, some people never quit believing. I think it's more like the story of Chicken Little and the sky is falling, or the climate crisis demands a crooked election, and the chickens are led into the fox's den and are never seen again.
    Last edited by patrickt; 10-06-2022 at 05:44 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-06-2022),Mr. Claws (10-06-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    mRNA flu vaccines are supposedly still in testing. The Hippocratic oath is now toilet paper. I don't trust any of them. No more flu shots for me.

Nuremberg trials are in order.
    Interesting... I'm not anti-vaccines, I'm anti-bullshit. I've been getting an annual flu shot for the past 20+ years, however, if it's the mRNA crappola OR they can't (or won't) tell me whether it is or not I'll simply pass... I WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING MADE BY THAT "PROCESS", PERIOD!!!
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Claws For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-06-2022),QuaseMarco (10-06-2022)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Interesting... I'm not anti-vaccines, I'm anti-bullshit. I've been getting an annual flu shot for the past 20+ years, however, if it's the mRNA crappola OR they can't (or won't) tell me whether it is or not I'll simply pass... I WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING MADE BY THAT "PROCESS", PERIOD!!!
    mRNA with the graphine oxide lipids are deadly.

20+ years of flu shots..... wow.................. how did that work out?
    Ultra-MAGA Deplorable
    DJT: "We will Clean out the festering rot and corruption of Washington DC"
    https://www.covidvaccinevictims.com/

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    "We'd really like to tell you what is in these shots but you'll just have to wait 75 years."

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    mRNA with the graphine oxide lipids are deadly.

20+ years of flu shots..... wow.................. how did that work out?
    Worked out fine, haven't been sick with the flu even though I'd been exposed to it constantly at work... in addition I truly believe it provides protection against its cousin Covid, as I know full well I've been exposed to that too, of course if the flu shot ("old school" production method) DOES provide a measure of protection against Covid we'll NEVER be told that, will we?
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Claws View Post
    Worked out fine, haven't been sick with the flu even though I'd been exposed to it constantly at work... in addition I truly believe it provides protection against its cousin Covid, as I know full well I've been exposed to that too, of course if the flu shot ("old school" production method) DOES provide a measure of protection against Covid we'll NEVER be told that, will we?
    Glad it works for you.
    Ultra-MAGA Deplorable
    DJT: "We will Clean out the festering rot and corruption of Washington DC"
    https://www.covidvaccinevictims.com/

Thread Information