User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRUTH. Nothing Can Stop What's Coming

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    If you want more information about Yom Kippur and what it means to us today, here is another video. It is 29 minutes long. I am just listening to it now but so far it is worth listening to if you enjoy this sort of historic thing.

Q Clues Red October 2022 - Missing Submarine - WW3 - Yom Kippur 10-4-22

This is Melissa Redpill The World. The video is from Tuesday, October 4. Today, Wednesday, is Yom Kippur.
    This gives a little different slant to what is being reported on all (including Fox) networks.

This video even has a short clip of the movie Red October.... cool!(about minute 14 or 15 )

People are learning who the enemy is. The Satanic Cabal.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    It was really cool and well made. I made it 3/4 through, then I noticed the message. Does Jack White know about this yet?
    I only made it through the First Three Steps. That was silly enough for me to leave. That got me to thinking of the three steps of bullshit.

Step 1: An assertion is made and people start collecting data
    Step 2: Data is found to be accurate and there are no lies or there is bullshit
    Step 3: The fanatics, including the government, force you to believe nonsense

For example: I knew in 1950 that smoking was not good for you. I also knew that some advertisement said it was good for you and that was nonsense.

But then it moved from it's not good for you to it causes cancer.

Of course, people could see that some people who smoked never got cancer and some who didn't smoke did get cancer. If they had said "increases the risk" it would have been accurate but "causes cancer" is a lie.

So, the fanatics came up with second-hand smoke. Second-hand smoke was as bad a smoking. And, that's what gave people who never smoked cancer. They never did come up with a reason for smokers who didn't get cancer.

When people quit buying that we got third-hand smoke which was as bad a second-hand smoke which was as bad as smoking

And the government stepped in to force people to pretend. In our city, if you were caught smoking a cigarette in a forbidden location it was a $250 fine. Unless it was a marijuana cigarette. That was a $25 fine. And, if you smoked outside within 25 feet of a window it was a $250 fine. I asked, "What if it's a window that won't open like all the windows on city hall?" Still illegal. $250 fine.

I also have a problem with people peddling the TRUTH and peddling fear. They both lie a lot peddling either.

Another wonderful example is the recent pandemic. What statistics were we given that were honest? None.

Regardless, the government wants to force us to obey the lies.
    Last edited by patrickt; 10-05-2022 at 06:45 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

d0gbreath (10-06-2022)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    It was really cool and well made. I made it 3/4 through, then I noticed the message. Does Jack White know about this yet?
    Nobody cares. Jack White?????????

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I only made it through the First Three Steps. That was silly enough for me to leave. That got me to thinking of the three steps of bullshit.

Step 1: An assertion is made and people start collecting data
    Step 2: Data is found to be accurate and there is no bullshit or lies and there is bullshit
    Step 3: The fanatics, including the government, force you to believe nonsense

For example: I knew in 1950 that smoking was not good for you. I also knew that some advertisement said it was good for you and that was nonsense.

But then it moved from it's not good for you to it causes cancer.

Of course, people could see that some people who smoked never got cancer and some who didn't smoke did get cancer.

So, the fanatics came up with second-hand smoke. Second-hand smoke was as bad a smoking. They never did come up with a reason for smokers who didn't get cancer.

When people quit buying that we got third-hand smoke which was as bad a second-hand smoke which was as bad as smoking

And the government stepped in to force people to pretend. In our city, if you were caught smoking a cigarette in a forbidden location it was a $250 fine. Unless it was a marijuana cigarette. That was a $25 fine. And, if you smoked outside within 25 feet of a window it was a $250 fine. I asked, "What if it's a window that won't open like all the windows on city hall?" Still illegal. $250 fine.

I also have a problem with people peddling the TRUTH and peddling fear. They both lie a lot.

Another wonderful example is the recent pandemic. What statistics were we given that were honest? None.

Regardless, the government wants to force us to obey the lies.
    You didn't like my post . Fine. I wish you had listened to the whole thing.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    The second coming is upon us.
    I don't think so. But Evil is going down.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (10-05-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Along this same vein Elon Musk has announced the Twitter deal is back on and if we could harness the meltdown by the Left it would be enough to power Los Angeles for 30 years.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

Jen (10-05-2022)

Yellow dog Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Nobody cares. Jack White?????????
    The video's theme song is the riff from Seven Nation Army a White Stripes song.
    Last edited by d0gbreath; 10-06-2022 at 11:42 AM.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You didn't like my post . Fine. I wish you had listened to the whole thing.
    I didn't dislike your post. It was just a terrible video. I tried again and made it three minutes. Both the audio and video were incredibly irritating and I felt like the guy in Clockwork Orange who had his eyes propped open. Honestly, I would have preferred reading what you thought.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Jen (10-06-2022)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I didn't dislike your post. It was just a terrible video. I tried again and made it three minutes. Both the audio and video were incredibly irritating and I felt like the guy in Clockwork Orange who had his eyes propped open. Honestly, I would have preferred reading what you thought.
    Yah. The video was strange. I liked the Cassius Clay part. You read my thoughts all the time. I received the video and liked it enough to share it.

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    I, for one, am glad you did share. Thanks.

Thread Information