User Tag List

Thread: well look what i just found

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

RIP Science Forum
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-02-2022),Freewill (10-03-2022),Northern Rivers (10-02-2022),teeceetx (10-03-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Remember that "2" in the name SARS-CoV-2? It means research has been done on corona viruses since the first SARS outbreak in 2003, and patents resulted.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 10 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (10-03-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Yeah wonder why the You Tube accounts with the full video were cancelled.

Oh yeah, They were telling the truth about the NON Vaccine and the criminal acts that caused the entire pandemic EVEN the beginnings of the TREASONOUS activity by the former non president and his friends to cause MAXIMUM PAIN for the people of the United States.

How is it that anyone accepts a leader who has bringing the people of this country to their knees and subjugating them to dictatorial egotist like himself as his most important goal.
    Without freedom there is no life, I will not be ruled by any man!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE KING

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-03-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    By now, most thinking adults realize what a fraud this entire covid-19 issue really is.

Unapproved and untested vaccine being given to hundreds of millions of people.

Adverse side effects ignored, covered up, or completely denied.

The entire medical establishment by hook or crook, has jumped on board the vax train, with most doctors knowing full well what the truth is.

The entire Government went full tyrant on citizens, to make sure the vax was given (multiple times!!!) to everyone they could force to take it.

And media, schools, & corporations ensured the people were forced to take the jab.

And what will be the consequences for killing and injuring so many? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I have my thoughts about what should be done to them all, but I must remain silent.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (10-05-2022)

Thanks
    Maybe silence is golden, but shouting down, screaming lies and using their voices to destroy other peoples lives is sure working out well for the LEFTIST side.

How is silence from the peanut gallery working out for their rivals?

If the entire voter base of Trump in 2016 had jumped up and rioted in DC when the Russia hoax started, do you think the investigation would have been started?

I don't. if the swamp was quelled for a few months and the repunk trash knew how mad people were about them laying down for the dimscum headsmen They would surely have though about never being able to go home!!!!
    Without freedom there is no life, I will not be ruled by any man!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE KING

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Remember that "2" in the name SARS-CoV-2? It means research has been done on corona viruses since the first SARS outbreak in 2003, and patents resulted.
    Uh oh, the covid hall monitor appears

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squidward For This Useful Post:

12icer (10-05-2022),Northern Rivers (10-04-2022)

Thanks
    WOW and I thought there was a corona virus research being done long before that, Lets see haven't they been trying to cure the common cold strain since the 60s or so. And throwing medicines at them decades ago.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    From the second this Corona thing started - I never accepted it. Not one tiny bit of it. Not one argument, news report, internet speech/blog. I have never had a vaccine and never even contemplated having a vaccine. No government or official will ever instruct me to take a vaccine jab and have me obey them. Not ever.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

Thread Information