User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet​

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    I've been watching Ukraine since McCain started getting his grubby little fingers dirty over there.}[/FONT][/COLOR]
    yep; McStain, Lispy Grahamm, Johnny Cornhead, the cocaine
    cowboy McConell and all the corrupt, silent 'uniparty-GOP'e-repossessionists, as well as all the corrupt, 'uniparty-demolitionists.
    ᴰᵒ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵐᵉ. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ. ˢᵗʳᶦᶜᵗ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵘˢᵉᵈ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crayons For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Okay then lets start here:

https://www.ceu.edu/article/2014-12-...ukraine-during

Soros said that although he had been involved with Russia and Ukraine for many years, he had focused his attention on other issues—until 2013. “Ukraine came back into my vision with Maidan,” he said. Soros described Maidan as “the most important development in this part of the world” in many years.
    Soros said that he was a big believer in the new Ukraine in part because it had a lot of energy, just as the EU did in the beginning. “The people of Maidan,” said Soros, “want to be part of the original EU, the one I was so enthusiastic about too.” Soros noted that both Russia and Ukraine had experienced humiliation because of the failure of the EU to provide assistance when the Soviet Union collapsed.

https://www.worldtribune.com/globali...for-wider-war/

Why is the billionaire globalist, who has close ties with Biden Sec. of State Antony Blinken and poured a ton of cash into transforming the American criminal justice system by funding leftist district attorney candidates, so interested in Ukraine?

“Whether this means financial aid to Ukraine or perhaps lobbying efforts for war in western nations is unclear, it is almost certain that George Soros intends to do more than simply voice an opinion.”

{You want to go further with this I'll be happy to. But look at the text I bolded & enlarged for your information. Come on at me bro. I've been watching Ukraine since McCain started getting his grubby little fingers dirty over there.}
    My intent has never been to come on at you bro.
    What you posted presents a different picture than your claims made about Soros.
    Soros as a financier no doubt has a different interest in Russia than he has in Ukraine. I purchased a book about George Soros to get more information about him. I too have been accustomed to simply bashing the hell out of Soros.
    But not use him as a tool to help Russia.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

Thanks
    There is a prophecy where people have commonly come up with that Russia would come invade Israel. Putin has not been interested in this & still isn't. BUT the globalists like Soros & the Bidens/Obamas/Clintons have looked Israel's way. I'm starting to think Russia loses. I honestly don't see how Russia wins anymore. Russia loses but what happens after that? Soros & his nation building & manipulating money will take over Russia & the new president of Russia will be a Soros installed president like Biden has been & then Russia will have hooks in them to be controlled to invade Israel.

This happens by the 2024 election here.
    I do not doubt Soros did help Biden win. Assuming the win really did happen.
    What I doubt is this simple.

Does hating Soros justify Russia invading Ukraine?
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    My intent has never been to come on at you bro.
    What you posted presents a different picture than your claims made about Soros.
    Soros as a financier no doubt has a different interest in Russia than he has in Ukraine. I purchased a book about George Soros to get more information about him. I too have been accustomed to simply bashing the hell out of Soros.
    But not use him as a tool to help Russia.
    Not "using" him as a tool to help Russia. Just making some very huge realities known & my claims & what I posted line up perfectly unless you deny any of it. In which case WHY would you deny my claims & the backing information posted?

You haven't really let us know.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Thanks
    https://www.rt.com/russia/564204-zel...uclear-strike/

Hours earlier, Zelensky told the Australian Lowy Institute that NATO should carry out preemptive strikes against Russia so that it “knows what to expect” in the event that it uses atomic weapons.

{Yes, because preemptive strikes such as that of preemptive strikes in Iraq worked so damn effing well for the globalists. How many years were we stuck in the hellhole of nation building in the mid east because the globalist GW Bush effed up. And to wrap it all up in a billion dollar bow dripping in blood & bodies & equipment Biden ends it all with one of the dumbest of the most dumbfuckiest withdrawals from Afghanistan. And Ukraine supporters TRUST Biden with everything they have on this subject because "reasons".}
    You dig a pit for yourself that you may never recover from.

You seem to be making excuses favoring Putin and anti Ukraine to the max.
    And this term Globalist you whip us with. What are they?

Thanks
    Not "using" him as a tool to help Russia. Just making some very huge realities known & my claims & what I posted line up perfectly unless you deny any of it. In which case WHY would you deny my claims & the backing information posted?

You haven't really let us know.
    With all the clown shows posted by our mainstream press, who hates FOX news, why is not your claims already all over the press?

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    I do not doubt Soros did help Biden win. Assuming the win really did happen.
    What I doubt is this simple.

Does hating Soros justify Russia invading Ukraine?
    That is somewhat of a separate issue right now. I am putting pieces together & reasons why the world is where it is. As far as hating Soros, my feelings have nothing to do with it. Reality however & a lucid analysis of modern history & how & why & when Soros & globalists are putting their pieces together DOES have everything to do with it.

As for the somewhat separate issue of Russia trying to stop the invasion of Ukraine that was already happening by Soros & the globalists I suppose the Soros/Globalist Invasion does justify Russia trying to stop it however they can because I bet you Putin sees the same conclusion I have seen. Putin was going to lose one way or another. He took the risk to possibly fight & maybe win. He's lost. So Soros/Globalists get control of Russia. It is now just a matter when rather than if.

And if you go back to my post on Soros & the first story there.....he mentions energy. This all about energy & the globalists getting full control of energy.

Damn. I hope I'm wrong. Wait till December. You'll start seeing what I have posted here play out further. Both Biden & Putin will be out soon. Biden after the elections. Putin a bit after that.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Robert (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    With all the clown shows posted by our mainstream press, who hates FOX news, why is not your claims already all over the press?
    Because Soros owns or has a HUGE influence on the press including FOX.

Example of the collusion of the MSM. CNN Cuomo gets fired. He is now on NewsNation. I'm hearing his show tanked when it first came on recently.

The MSM are all playing for the same leftist/globalist scheme where THEY make up the narrative they want you to believe.

Another example why the plandemic was able to be spread so far & wide though a bunch of lies:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Robert (10-07-2022)

Thanks

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Many countries are against Russia. Best idea for us all is you join them and do not tell me what is in my own interest.
    Well that was stellar.
    Best idea for you is to support your claim.
    The null hypothesis is default.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to squidward For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Thread Information