Thread: Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet​

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    More humiliation.

How Putin lost hearts and minds in eastern Ukraine

The sham referendums serve only to highlight that many once pro-Russian Ukrainians are turning their backs on Moscow

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...russian-moscow
    Some posters appear to believe that when the Russians destroy cities, that is welcomed by the cities.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Many countries are against Russia. Best idea for us all is you join them and do not tell me what is in my own interest.
    Indeed. Those countries are the Soros backed & owned globalist countries along with the WEF & Klaus trying their damnedest to user in an elitist NWO called The Great Reset. Whoever wins at the Ukraine center gets to set the terms of the NWO. Glad you approve this new Nazi World Order.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Robert (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squidward View Post
    Oh cripes Wolfy, for a ron paul libertarian you sound like Nuland and Obama
    No, he sounds like himself who knows a hell of a lot about Ukraine and it's populace. And he does understand the history of Ukraine plus the Russians. Bear in mind, it was Russia that invaded Ukraine. After bombing the hell out of Ukraines cities, Russia suddenly decided to hold a sham election which was to see who approved the Russian invasion.
    Dumb idea to first blow their cities to trash.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Indeed. Those countries are the Soros backed & owned globalist countries along with the WEF & Klaus trying their damnedest to user in an elitist NWO called The Great Reset. Whoever wins at the Ukraine center gets to set the terms of the NWO. Glad you approve this new Nazi World Order.
    When making such outrageous and inflaming remarks, it would be a good idea for you to prove what you claim.

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    https://www.rt.com/russia/564202-khe...imars-ukraine/

Ukrainian missile hits bus in Kherson, killing 5 – medics

A source in the emergency services told RIA-Novosti that a US-supplied HIMARS multiple rocket launch system had been used in the attack, with four missiles fired at a bridge.

{But Ukrainians are little cherubim angels & can't do anything wrong right? Ukraine is the George Floyd of countries & people supporting Ukraine have made Ukraine sainted in their eyes just as the Dems venerated George Floyd. Forget that the Ukraine government is as bad as George Floyd EVER was. Ah.....but just like the mantra of ORANGE MAN BAD. RED RUSSIA EVIL is the new mantra of the globalists that are dragging all you Ukraine supporters by your puppet strings.}
    Last edited by Knightkore; 10-07-2022 at 01:19 PM.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Robert (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    When making such outrageous and inflaming remarks, it would be a good idea for you to prove what you claim.
    I've done so numerous times. But the brainwashing of Ukraine supporters is just as heavy & irrational as white leftist urban woman who voted for Biden. I'd guess daddy issues in both cases.

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    ....he says right after posting this childish absurdity.

Some posters appear to believe that when the Russians destroy cities, that is welcomed by the cities.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-07-2022 at 01:28 PM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russias choice of war. Its an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    01 September 2022

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-07-2022)

Thanks
    https://www.rt.com/russia/564204-zel...uclear-strike/

Hours earlier, Zelensky told the Australian Lowy Institute that NATO should carry out preemptive strikes against Russia so that it “knows what to expect” in the event that it uses atomic weapons.

{Yes, because preemptive strikes such as that of preemptive strikes in Iraq worked so damn effing well for the globalists. How many years were we stuck in the hellhole of nation building in the mid east because the globalist GW Bush effed up. And to wrap it all up in a billion dollar bow dripping in blood & bodies & equipment Biden ends it all with one of the dumbest of the most dumbfuckiest withdrawals from Afghanistan. And Ukraine supporters TRUST Biden with everything they have on this subject because "reasons".}

Thanks
    Okay then lets start here:

https://www.ceu.edu/article/2014-12-...ukraine-during

Soros said that although he had been involved with Russia and Ukraine for many years, he had focused his attention on other issues—until 2013. “Ukraine came back into my vision with Maidan,” he said. Soros described Maidan as “the most important development in this part of the world” in many years.
    Soros said that he was a big believer in the new Ukraine in part because it had a lot of energy, just as the EU did in the beginning. “The people of Maidan,” said Soros, “want to be part of the original EU, the one I was so enthusiastic about too.” Soros noted that both Russia and Ukraine had experienced humiliation because of the failure of the EU to provide assistance when the Soviet Union collapsed.

https://www.worldtribune.com/globali...for-wider-war/

Why is the billionaire globalist, who has close ties with Biden Sec. of State Antony Blinken and poured a ton of cash into transforming the American criminal justice system by funding leftist district attorney candidates, so interested in Ukraine?

“Whether this means financial aid to Ukraine or perhaps lobbying efforts for war in western nations is unclear, it is almost certain that George Soros intends to do more than simply voice an opinion.”

{You want to go further with this I'll be happy to. But look at the text I bolded & enlarged for your information. Come on at me bro. I've been watching Ukraine since McCain started getting his grubby little fingers dirty over there.}
    Last edited by Knightkore; 10-07-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    There is a prophecy where people have commonly come up with that Russia would come invade Israel. Putin has not been interested in this & still isn't. BUT the globalists like Soros & the Bidens/Obamas/Clintons have looked Israel's way. I'm starting to think Russia loses. I honestly don't see how Russia wins anymore. Russia loses but what happens after that? Soros & his nation building & manipulating money will take over Russia & the new president of Russia will be a Soros installed president like Biden has been & then Russia will have hooks in them to be controlled to invade Israel.

This happens by the 2024 election here.

Thread Information