User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Putin Suffers Most Humiliating Ukraine Defeat Yet​

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    More humiliation for Putin.....Attachment 68565

On his 70th birthday, Putin hoped to be leading a resurgent Russian empire. Instead his army is in retreat and his enemies are united against him like never before.

https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...efeats-2022-10

That's the thing about being an autocrat. If the plan comes together, it's all on you. You are the Light.

And when the plan falls apart, it's all on you. You are the Pits.
    Last edited by imaginethat; 10-07-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks
    Haughty and confident:Calls on the Ukrainian Army to turn on the government.

When you're rotten to the core, you assume no one knows you are as you assume everyone else is as rotten as you are..

At 3:18, Putin, snarling, telling the troops to turn on their government, after eight years of Russian aggression.

Textbook little man complex.

Last edited by imaginethat; 10-07-2022 at 09:37 PM.

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    Just a minute Robert. From the first link:

"Soros reflected on his long history of involvement with Ukraine, and with Russia" aHA. There it is. I knew there was something to the alleged Soros-Putin connection.

The second link? There's no reason to believe the World Tribune There's no reason to assume WT is trustworthy. World Tribute belongs to one Robert Morton, who is a follower of the honorable Reverend Moon. The World Tribune is a "hobby" to Morton, who's day job is Washington Times assistant managing editor.
    Frankly talking about Soros to me bends the curve. They want to bend it to favor Russia even if they have to openly lie. Using a poor report is like using a nothing burger. I have not yet listened to my book about Soros. i guess it is time to start.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert For This Useful Post:

imaginethat (10-08-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    Just a minute Robert. From the first link:

"Soros reflected on his long history of involvement with Ukraine, and with Russia" aHA. There it is. I knew there was something to the alleged Soros-Putin connection.

The second link? There's no reason to believe the World Tribune There's no reason to assume WT is trustworthy. World Tribute belongs to one Robert Morton, who is a follower of the honorable Reverend Moon. The World Tribune is a "hobby" to Morton, who's day job is Washington Times assistant managing editor.
    Trying to connect Soros with Putin, are you? Sure Soros wanted to turn Russia into the same nation of sodomites that Ukraine's become.

What did Putin want? To kick that motherfucker out of Russia. Here is the list from 2015 that puts Soros' organization at the top of the list to stop... organizations deemed hostile to Russia.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2015/07/08...otic-stop-list

The Federation Council, Russia’s upper house of parliament, drawn up an official “patriotic stop list” of 12 international NGOs they deem threatening for Russian interests. The list has now been submitted for further inspection to the Prosecutor General’s Office, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Justice.

State agencies will now conduct inspections of these NGOs to determine if they should be included in the “undesirable organizations” registry.

The “stop list” includes:
    • Open Society Foundations, George Soros’ philanthropic foundation
    • The MacArthur Foundation, one of the largest private philanthropies based in the USA
    • The National Endowment for Democracy, a private American nonprofit supported by the US Congress)
    • The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, an American nonprofit for democracy promotion in developing nations
    • Freedom House, a US-based NGO dedicated to research on democracy and human rights
    • The Charles Stuart Mott Foundation, a private foundation based in Michigan
    • The International Republican Institute, a UN-partnered democracy promotion organization based out of Washington, DC
    • The Ukrainian World Congress, a coordination assembly for Ukrainian public organizations and diaspora
    • The World Coordinating Council of Ukrainians, an alliance of NGOs based in Kiev representing Ukrainians both in Ukraine and abroad
    • The Crimean Field Mission for Human Rights, a human rights monitoring mission coordinated by a number of human rights organizations
    • The East European Democratic Center, a Polish NGO dedicated to democracy promotion
    • The Education for Democracy Foundation, a Polish nonprofit supporting democracy education and civil society building
    Your little ploy to steer the unwary @Robert to the wrong conclusion has failed.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 10-08-2022 at 12:24 PM.
    "There is simply no justification or provocation for Russias choice of war. Its an example of one of the oldest of human impulses: using brute force and disinformation to satisfy a craving for absolute power and control."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    26 March 2022

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
    01 September 2022

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-11-2022)

Thanks
    Here's a good one.

"Russia has opened a 'criminal probe' into the [bridge] incident, which it calls 'an act of war'."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...ukraine-blog-4

No, no, no, no, no, it's no act of war.

It's a special military operation. Jeez..........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to imaginethat For This Useful Post:

Robert (10-09-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    hahahaha, from the Daily Beastie. I wouldn't believe a word they say if it came notarized on their tongues. Just another left-wing propaganda site for the Democommies/commies. what are they going to say with BIDEN giving them BILLIONS OF us taxpayers money while we are suffering from inflation, high gas prices, food shortages coming and in general our live freaking SUCK UNDER this lying TYRANT and bully regime. so what would the beastie say, Ukraine is screwed, so is Biden and of course SO ARE WE THE PEOPLE.

When politicians set themselves above the law; when Governors command by fiat rather than by Constitution; when bureaucrats imagine that they posses legislative power... ...then true Constitutional and Divine Obedience demands defiance and civil disobedience.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    So, I keep hearing about Putin being defeated.

Has it happened yet?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-11-2022),memesofine (10-10-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post

Has it happened yet?
    No but they have to keep up the lie so Biden who keeps giving Billions of our money and a lot of the WARMONGERS pocket more of our taxpayers moneys. President Trump was the only President that didn't get us involved IN A WAR. and these idiots bitch and complain over some mean tweets. Well they are getting what they deserve in my book.

When politicians set themselves above the law; when Governors command by fiat rather than by Constitution; when bureaucrats imagine that they posses legislative power... ...then true Constitutional and Divine Obedience demands defiance and civil disobedience.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Authentic (10-10-2022),Knightkore (10-11-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post

Has it happened yet?
    any day now, .....any day
    If an asset that the government can get for nothing capital is essential to producing assets that command prices consumption goods then you would be wise to search for a sleight-of-hand operation.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squidward For This Useful Post:

Authentic (10-11-2022),Knightkore (10-11-2022)

Banned Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    Trying to connect Soros with Putin, are you? Sure Soros wanted to turn Russia into the same nation of sodomites that Ukraine's become.

What did Putin want? To kick that motherfucker out of Russia. Here is the list from 2015 that puts Soros' organization at the top of the list to stop... organizations deemed hostile to Russia.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2015/07/08...otic-stop-list

Your little ploy to steer the unwary @Robert to the wrong conclusion has failed.
    I'm starting to see the big picture & how Soros has been using America to nation build the world in his image. He nearly had the whole mid east. I think he was going to try to wrap up Israel but then Trump came along. Now he pulled out everything to install Biden & instead is having Biden do his dirty work in Ukraine. The end goal is to get Russia. I think he'll succeed. Then he'll use Russia to come after Israel.

Next he'll try China but China & the Kings of the East as the Bible calls them successfully resists.

I'm seeing a bit how all this unfolds. Putin didn't realize just how powerful & committed Soros/Globalists are.

Thread Information