User Tag List

Thread: One dead after deputy-involved shooting

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks

One dead after deputy-involved shooting

- @Frankenvoter is any woman good enough to stalk till cops have to kill you to stay away?
    -

One person is dead and no officers were injured in a Wednesday morning officer-involved shooting, according to Greenville County Sheriff Hobart Lewis.
    The Sheriff’s Office had confirmed earlier Wednesday morning that deputies responded to 4307 Edwards Rd. in Taylors around 10 a.m. to serve a warrant for a man suspected of threatening his ex-girlfriend, which ultimately resulted in the officer-involved shooting.
    The warrant service was based on a call from a woman who said an ex-boyfriend had sent her pictures of a firearm and threatened to harm her. Deputies responded to the Edwards Rd. address with a warrant issued for “unlawful communications.”

https://news.yahoo.com/sled-investig...161214141.html
    “You have the army of mediocrities followed by the multitude of fools. As the mediocrities and the fools always form the immense majority, it is impossible for them to elect an intelligent government.”
    – Guy de Maupassant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Camp (09-29-2022),teeceetx (09-29-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Another one bites the dust!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-29-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    - @Frankenvoter is any woman good enough to stalk till cops have to kill you to stay away?
    -

One person is dead and no officers were injured in a Wednesday morning officer-involved shooting, according to Greenville County Sheriff Hobart Lewis.
    The Sheriff’s Office had confirmed earlier Wednesday morning that deputies responded to 4307 Edwards Rd. in Taylors around 10 a.m. to serve a warrant for a man suspected of threatening his ex-girlfriend, which ultimately resulted in the officer-involved shooting.
    The warrant service was based on a call from a woman who said an ex-boyfriend had sent her pictures of a firearm and threatened to harm her. Deputies responded to the Edwards Rd. address with a warrant issued for “unlawful communications.”

https://news.yahoo.com/sled-investig...161214141.html
    Nope, let them wonder about you, no calls, no texts, be a big black hole of info to them.

One day I realized whether I'm crumpled up in a ball and cant live without her or whether I dont give a shit I dont want her to know about it because if she doesn't want me, me not giving a shit wont bother her either way, but if I'm in fetal position because "I cant live without her", thats just pleasure to her at that point and I'm not in that business anymore, at least not with her.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-29-2022)

Thread Information