User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Ultimate Slide Dude:

  1. #1
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    34,470
    Thanks
    36,848
    Thanked: 40,652
    Rep Power
    21474878

    Ultimate Slide Dude:

    He's gotten 10 years on top of this.

    I can't find so much as ONE dropped note.......

    Music City is right.......

    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (09-25-2022)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    31,929
    Thanks
    82,835
    Thanked: 57,003
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Seen this band many times. There is not many bands using slide guitar.

    War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is.
    Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
    Benjamin Franklin

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Northern Rivers (09-25-2022)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    34,470
    Thanks
    36,848
    Thanked: 40,652
    Rep Power
    21474878
    It was difficult for me to get a "not country" slide into my prog rock stuff...but...I certainly did......
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (09-25-2022),Conservative Libertarian (09-25-2022)

  7. #4
    Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever you think I am
    Posts
    14,883
    Thanks
    19,612
    Thanked: 26,625
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    It was difficult for me to get a "not country" slide into my prog rock stuff...but...I certainly did......
    Why won't you post some of your stuff sometimes?

    I'm not trying to be a dick, I was earlier yesterday sometime tho, I'm wanting to know what your music is and what it sounds like.

    You're always talking about your musical ability but I've yet to see any of it, doesn't your band have vids you can post so we can see what type of music you play and what it sounds like?

    I guess I am still kind of being a dick, sorryboutthat ;-)

    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (09-25-2022),Northern Rivers (09-25-2022)

  9. #5
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    34,470
    Thanks
    36,848
    Thanked: 40,652
    Rep Power
    21474878
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Why won't you post some of your stuff sometimes?

    I'm not trying to be a dick, I was earlier yesterday sometime tho, I'm wanting to know what your music is and what it sounds like.

    You're always talking about your musical ability but I've yet to see any of it, doesn't your band have vids you can post so we can see what type of music you play and what it sounds like?

    I guess I am still kind of being a dick, sorryboutthat ;-)

    Who I am and what I do is my business, alone. Long time friends...here...know my stuff. I've posted a LOT of it...here...without saying anything about it. Gimme a PM with an email addy and I'll send off a N'ville jam that was just nuts...absolutely nuts.
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  10. #6
    Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever you think I am
    Posts
    14,883
    Thanks
    19,612
    Thanked: 26,625
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Who I am and what I do is my business, alone. Long time friends...here...know my stuff. I've posted a LOT of it...here...without saying anything about it. Gimme a PM with an email addy and I'll send off a N'ville jam that was just nuts...absolutely nuts.
    Hmmmmm, I've never seen a band survive without fans, you can do waht you do alone, and then hide it in a private message if you want but what that tells me is that it isn't good enough for prime time, try again, please.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

  11. #7
    Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever you think I am
    Posts
    14,883
    Thanks
    19,612
    Thanked: 26,625
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Who I am and what I do is my business, alone. Long time friends...here...know my stuff. I've posted a LOT of it...here...without saying anything about it. Gimme a PM with an email addy and I'll send off a N'ville jam that was just nuts...absolutely nuts.
    Now I am being a dick, I was talking to the neighbor last night as I was inflicting a song on him about the routine me and my friend would run at the bar, we'd pull in and decide who was dick tonight and who was prick, "dick and prick" was the routine, one bad, one worse, and then run it until we got thrown out

    (or got laid ;-)

    But I've decided and I know which one I am, and I hate to be that way I really want to hear your music, are you in witness protection or something?

    Last edited by Frankenvoter; 09-25-2022 at 04:20 AM.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

  12. #8
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    34,470
    Thanks
    36,848
    Thanked: 40,652
    Rep Power
    21474878
    Eh...no matter. Think and believe what ya want. No concern of mine....
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  13. #9
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    34,470
    Thanks
    36,848
    Thanked: 40,652
    Rep Power
    21474878
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Now I am being a dick, I was talking to the neighbor last night as I was inflicting a song on him about the routine me and my friend would run at the bar, we'd pull in and decide who was dick tonight and who was prick, "dick and prick" was the routine, one bad, one worse, and then run it until we got thrown out

    (or got laid ;-)

    But I've decided and I know which one I am, and I hate to be that way I really want to hear your music, are you in witness protection or something?

    Refer to post#5, infra....
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  14. #10
    Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Frankenvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever you think I am
    Posts
    14,883
    Thanks
    19,612
    Thanked: 26,625
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Eh...no matter. Think and believe what ya want. No concern of mine....
    I see pics of you and guitars, I've yet to see you play one and no I dont want a private showing, thx tho
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •