50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Wow ! and they could win some Beauty Contests

How come they are looking like ugly shit
    Because they are shit

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-24-2022),BooBoo (09-24-2022),Lone Gunman (09-26-2022),Madison (09-24-2022)

Ain't Skeered Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialOverdriveTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Wow ! and they could win some Beauty Contests

How come they are looking like ugly shit
    inbreeding
    ​Montani Semper Liberi

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-24-2022),BooBoo (09-24-2022),Lone Gunman (09-26-2022),Madison (09-24-2022),Mr. Claws (09-24-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks

IN FREE LUNCH FRAUD: THE WALZ VARIATIONS

IN FREE LUNCH FRAUD: THE WALZ VARIATIONS

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...variations.php

Earlier this week United States Attorney Andrew Luger called a press conference to announce federal charges in the massive Feeding Our Future scandal. Luger revealed charges against 48 defendants in six indictments and three criminal informations. He took questions following his excellent presentation.

When Luger called on me I observed that the fraud he had documented in his presentation was open and obvious. I inferred from what he said that the Minnesota Department of Education detected the fraud early on. Alluding to paragraphs 33-34 of the indictment of Aimee Bock et al., Luger made this point at about 23:30 of the press conference video (in the post linked above). I asked Luger if he would explain to the average person how the fraud went on for 20 months before it was shut down in January 2022.

Luger said that he was limited to the allegations of the indictments, but he didnt dispute the premise of my question. In response to another question, however, Luger blamed the perpetrators for the fraud. Even Ray Charles could see that doesnt cut it and that the authorities owe us a full and true accounting.

Governor Walz and the authorities have sought to divert responsibility for their nonfeasance in the case. They have blamed Ramsey County District Judge John Guthmann for compelling the MDE to keep the fraud flying. To adapt an old political joke, Walz has performed a routine that goes dont blame MDE, dont blame me, blame the man behind the tree (or the bench). Walz also blames the Trump Department of Agriculture.
    That MN state gooberment enabled/permitted the fraud to continue long after it became known in no way excuses those who perpetrated the fraud. But MN gooberment enabling and emboldening needs to be investigated and cosequences imposed, and that process does not seem to be happening.

BTW, Power Line writers live in Minnesota, and they have posted multiple articles about this corruption the STrib and other media outlets largely ignored or whitewashed.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 10 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-26-2022),Rutabaga (09-24-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    graft gotta be paid...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles
    joe biden.

T
    rump again 2024
    Do it for your children.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-26-2022),Lone Gunman (09-26-2022),Mr. Claws (09-24-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Probably a drop in the bucket when it comes to overall fraud in EVERY federal spending bill.
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Mark ​Twain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Claws For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (09-26-2022),Lone Gunman (09-26-2022),Rutabaga (09-24-2022)

Thanks
    The head of Feeding Our Future, Aimee Bock:

t1-vo-12p-aimee-bock-wcco21fr.jpg
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 10 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-26-2022),BooBoo (09-26-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    The head of Feeding Our Future, Aimee Bock:

t1-vo-12p-aimee-bock-wcco21fr.jpg
    she is accused of stealing 250 million from "feeding our future".

i guess it was HER PARTICULAR future she was most interested in feeding...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles
    joe biden.

T
    rump again 2024
    Do it for your children.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Diversity = Perversity

Thanks
    Writer(s) at Power Line blog, being based in MN, have been following this story for a year or more. This gives an overview of some players, https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...face-fraud.php:

AN IN-YOUR-FACE FRAUD
    Talk to someone who has run a legitimate free lunch program funded by the United States Department of Agriculture as administered by the Minnesota Department of Education. You will learn that it isn’t a way to wealth and riches without fraud on a massive scale. Feeding Our Future gave us fraud on a massive scale. It was open, obvious, blatant, and gross.

Aimmee Bock fronted the scheme and recruited a large cast of Somali participants to get in on the action. Bock’s modus operandi was to scream discrimination whenever anyone questioned the bona fides of her program. Her Somali recruits were the key. They got rich quick.

My friend Abdi Nur (a Somali who has been exposing the corruption of some Somalis, such as Ilhan Omar and such as this scam) put it this way last week in an interview with Star Tribune reporter Jeffrey Meitrodt: “The people who were running the sites had been living in Section 8 housing. Poor people. And all of a sudden they were living in $1 million houses and driving nice cars. It was a free-for-all.”

Meitrodt could follow up with Abdi on the story of Ilhan Omar’s marriage to her brother. He has been telling me all about it since August 2016 and he knows what he is talking about on that subject as well. Omar played the race card on me when I asked her about her marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi and has played it many times since. Unfortunately, Omar remains at large.
    Abdi Nur and the guys at Power Line have been exposing this story. Unfortunately but unsurprisingly, MN state gooberment and major regional skewspaper, the STrib, have been covering it up.

Thread Information