User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian high school says it is ILLEGAL to criticize trans teacher with huge prosthet

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks

Joe Biden at an Hispanic caucus "You’re all going to own the country, man"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-22-2022),Brat (09-22-2022),Hillofbeans (09-23-2022),Mr. Claws (09-23-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Canada used to be such a nice conservative Christian country. What the hell happened?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-22-2022)

Alumni & Proud Boomer Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    That sure ain't a HER.
    Unwavering loyalty for my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-22-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    It's illegal to criticize mentally ill people in Canada??

For Pete's sake! They are strap ons! No criticism necessary! Tell the freak that DD is sufficient for all school functions, or it can look for employment elsewhere. It is part of its costume! Another piece of clothing! I am sure the dress code speaks to "distractive" or revealing clothing, and this is no different!

All the kids should wear clown costumes, or better yet, all of them should show up with their own prosthetic breasts. Maybe those inflatable fat costumes. Test the dress code! Civil disobedience!

True story from grade school ... way back in the 60's! Bread, as us old timers remember, didn't always come in a resealable bag. The loaves were wrapped in cellophane that just wouldn't close back up. Had to put the loaf in Tupperware or rewrap it with Saran Wrap. So in the late 1960s, some smart guy invented the resealable bag for bread. Bread loaves all came with an oval shaped sticker "Easy Open, Easy Close". Well, two girls in my class were well developed for their age. One day, they switched button shirts with a couple boys, and they put those "Easy Open, Easy Close" stickers strategically placed on their shirts. The teachers and principal had fits!
    Last edited by dinosaur; 09-22-2022 at 10:43 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-22-2022),Brat (09-23-2022),Mr. Claws (09-23-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    It's illegal to criticize mentally ill people in Canada??

For Pete's sake! They are strap ons! No criticism necessary! Tell the freak that DD is sufficient for all school functions, or it can look for employment elsewhere. It is part of its costume! Another piece of clothing! I am sure the dress code speaks to "distractive" or revealing clothing, and this is no different!

All the kids should wear clown costumes, or better yet, all of them should show up with their own prosthetic breasts. Maybe those inflatable fat costumes. Test the dress code! Civil disobedience!

True story from grade school ... way back in the 60's! Bread, as us old timers remember, didn't always come in a resealable bag. The loaves were wrapped in cellophane that just wouldn't close back up. Had to put the loaf in Tupperware or rewrap it with Saran Wrap. So in the late 1960s, some smart guy invented the resealable bag for bread. Bread loaves all came with an oval shaped sticker "Easy Open, Easy Close". Well, two girls in my class were well developed for their age. One day, they switched button shirts with a couple boys, and they put those "Easy Open, Easy Close" stickers strategically placed on their shirts. The teachers and principal had fits!
    My school district banned beer ads on shirts. The very next day I wore a Corona Beach Club poncho to school. The kids were freaking out saying I’m going to get suspended. Of course I was called to the office for suspension. I told them go ahead I’ll sue you. They tried to explain the beer ad rules. Where I cut them off with a STFU, no where on this poncho does it say beer. Sure the Corona was exactly the beer logo, but nothing about beer. No pictures of bottles or anything like it. I do believe the ban had something to do with the Chi Chi club tee shirt they made me turn inside-out the week before. Sure it had a big titty girl on it. I argued it was not obscene language, because a chi chi is a pinacolada made with vodka. Yeah I made enemies of administration and school boards in the name of freedom. Someone had to, I am not sheep like they condition kids to be.
    I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five people that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department. -Joseph R. McCarthy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-23-2022)

Thanks
    Tucker Carlson did a very good segment on this earlier in the week. He rightly pointed out that this freak is getting away with involving the children at his school in his sick sexual fantasy/perversion and the school is backing him to the hilt.

I hope the parents burn the place to the ground (rhetorically) at the next school board meeting.

Teachers and schools have been getting away with this crap for far too long by not letting parents know what was going on during the school day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-23-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    My school district banned beer ads on shirts. The very next day I wore a Corona Beach Club poncho to school. The kids were freaking out saying I’m going to get suspended. Of course I was called to the office for suspension. I told them go ahead I’ll sue you. They tried to explain the beer ad rules. Where I cut them off with a STFU, no where on this poncho does it say beer. Sure the Corona was exactly the beer logo, but nothing about beer. No pictures of bottles or anything like it. I do believe the ban had something to do with the Chi Chi club tee shirt they made me turn inside-out the week before. Sure it had a big titty girl on it. I argued it was not obscene language, because a chi chi is a pinacolada made with vodka. Yeah I made enemies of administration and school boards in the name of freedom. Someone had to, I am not sheep like they condition kids to be.
    1st Amendment lawsuits have put an end to lots of that.

Unfortunately the woke left has been very successful in pushing their agendas using the threat of lawsuits.

Between the bad publicity and cost of defending a lawsuit many just have folded to them to make it go away while conservatives largely sat silent.

Time to turn the tables.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Maybe he likes looking like a huge t*t to the world?

That's all gays have to give really (other than proper acting skills - if they have them outside of special effects or a nice actress in tow).
    Last edited by Moonie; 09-22-2022 at 11:45 PM.
    Ex-Vice President Biden's Secret Service codename is Daytripper.

It's not pain, torture, misery or agony. It's just the reality of today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonie For This Useful Post:

Wildrose (09-23-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Maybe he likes looking like a huge t*t to the world?

That's all gays have to give really (other than proper acting skills - if they have them outside of special effects or a nice actress in tow).
    You're right. If I were gay the "Pride Parades" would make me want to hide in shame because of their flagrantly sexual behavior.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-23-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    He is a misogynist, mocking women's anatomy. But I think he is setting students and fellow teachers up...he wants someone to make a comment or fire him so that he can sue. It's a set up.

Born too late to explore the world.
    Born too early to explore the universe.
    Born just in time to watch the collapse of the West.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyMoonlight For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-23-2022),Mr. Claws (09-23-2022),ruthless terrier (09-23-2022)

Thread Information