User Tag List

Thread: A taste of my dark humor: "It was buried" haha

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks

A taste of my dark humor: "It was buried" haha

So I'm going thru my bills tonight, must pay, or leave it alone for a week, rent, electric, gas, cable, those gotta go out, but a dentist request for my upfront payment so I can get services started, it can just wait til next week.

Thing is, I have other "services" that need attending to, mainly, my cremation someday and how does that exactly happen? You find my rotting body somewhere someday and you pick it up and do what you do with it, right?

Wow, what a profession. But I gotta trust someone to do it and get it done which I do, but I'm paying for it a few days late so it's got to go out too.

But where is it??

Looking, looking, more BS from the tax dept wanting a prepayment on this years "expected due", fuck you, "oh there it is", it was "buried" in the bills and I'm starting to wonder whether I should have chosen that alternative.........

;-)

EDIT: all the edits have been me polishing the bit.
    Last edited by Frankenvoter; 09-22-2022 at 09:20 PM.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-22-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    It's a constant battle, isn't it??

I like looking after K'head because he's oblivious to it all. Fun to watch this critter be so happy...without a care.

Yeah...if I make an ash of myself...I hope I can come back as a dog owned by someone like me!
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Brat (09-22-2022),Frankenvoter (09-22-2022)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    It's a constant battle, isn't it??

I like looking after K'head because he's oblivious to it all. Fun to watch this critter be so happy...without a care.

Yeah...if I make an ash of myself...I hope I can come back as a dog owned by someone like me!
    Yeah but was the joke funny? It was my own "off the cuff" creation, I guess like I'm alot like the old 'doc after all.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE (HINT) NEVER never ever ever ever, just dont do it, they wont accept it anyway

Thread Information