User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 21 Senate Republicans Join Democrats to Outsource Our Air Conditioning

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Common's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,226
    Thanks
    8,824
    Thanked: 17,332
    Rep Power
    21474854

    21 Senate Republicans Join Democrats to Outsource Our Air Conditioning

    To UN to Fight ‘Climate Change

    They arent republicans they are RINOS


    Air conditioning is one of the greatest inventions of all time and contributes hugely to the amazing quality of life our grandparents developed for us. Naturally, it is on the hit list of the Great Reset transhumanists. One would think at a time of record high electricity costs, Republicans would zealously oppose any new green energy mandate, especially one that is in the form of an international treaty. But every time you think Republicans might finally discover a soul, you must think again.


    Below are the 21 Republicans who joined in ratifying the treaty:

    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden



  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (09-23-2022),Conservative Libertarian (09-22-2022),Foghorn (09-23-2022),fortis (09-22-2022),Northern Rivers (09-22-2022),Quark (09-22-2022)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

    Quark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    45,578
    Thanks
    97,741
    Thanked: 50,801
    Rep Power
    21474889
    I keep saying the US is dead. What part of that do any of you guys not understand. The Liberal World Order wants the US and every human in the US dead. That's the cost of being a world empire and world power. Death.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

    Mr. Claws (09-23-2022),Northern Rivers (09-22-2022)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers
    Posts
    33,683
    Thanks
    35,043
    Thanked: 39,098
    Rep Power
    21474877
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I keep saying the US is dead. What part of that do any of you guys not understand. The Liberal World Order wants the US and every human in the US dead. That's the cost of being a world empire and world power. Death.
    It's all because of The Marshall Plan....
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (09-23-2022),Conservative Libertarian (09-22-2022),Mr. Claws (09-23-2022),Quark (09-22-2022)

  7. #4
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,530
    Thanks
    2,513
    Thanked: 4,950
    Rep Power
    11881164
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    To UN to Fight ‘Climate Change

    They arent republicans they are RINOS


    Air conditioning is one of the greatest inventions of all time and contributes hugely to the amazing quality of life our grandparents developed for us. Naturally, it is on the hit list of the Great Reset transhumanists. One would think at a time of record high electricity costs, Republicans would zealously oppose any new green energy mandate, especially one that is in the form of an international treaty. But every time you think Republicans might finally discover a soul, you must think again.


    Below are the 21 Republicans who joined in ratifying the treaty:

    How does this outsource our air-conditioning?

  8. #5
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,530
    Thanks
    2,513
    Thanked: 4,950
    Rep Power
    11881164
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I keep saying the US is dead. What part of that do any of you guys not understand. The Liberal World Order wants the US and every human in the US dead. That's the cost of being a world empire and world power. Death.
    Yes you do and as always it isn't true.

    If the US was "dead" you wouldn't be posting on the internet at all.

  9. #6
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

    Quark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    45,578
    Thanks
    97,741
    Thanked: 50,801
    Rep Power
    21474889
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Yes you do and as always it isn't true.

    If the US was "dead" you wouldn't be posting on the internet at all.
    Sure I would. The people would still be here. The land mass would still be here. And businesses would still be here. But freedom would be dead and freedom is on life support.

  10. #7
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,530
    Thanks
    2,513
    Thanked: 4,950
    Rep Power
    11881164
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Sure I would. The people would still be here. The land mass would still be here. And businesses would still be here. But freedom would be dead and freedom is on life support.
    So the lack of freedom means the US is dead yet you still have the freedom to post on the internet.

    As I said, as usual your claim is just simply not true just like your prognostications and prophecies never prove true.

  11. #8
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    fortis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    TPF
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    9,236
    Thanked: 21,094
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Just have one lefty run in a large wheel attached to a every residence to provide safe power.




    Joe Biden at an Hispanic caucus "You’re all going to own the country, man"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

    Foghorn (09-23-2022)

  13. #9
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Wildrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21,530
    Thanks
    2,513
    Thanked: 4,950
    Rep Power
    11881164
    Quote Originally Posted by fortis View Post
    Just have one lefty run in a large wheel attached to a every residence to provide safe power.



    Our future.

  14. #10
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Taxcutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    27,484
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked: 25,763
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    It's all because of The Marshall Plan....
    Taxcutter says:
    Negative! The Marshall Plan was an outgrowth of Bretton Woods and ended in the 1960s.
    Marxists, Socialists, Democrats, Russians, and the legacy media.

    They lie all the time. They lie about everything.

    They know they are lying. We know they are lying. They know we know they are lying.

    They lie anyway. It's what they do.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (09-23-2022),Sunsettommy (09-26-2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •