User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Serbia

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    100,994
    Thanks
    10,249
    Thanked: 85,438
    Rep Power
    21474947

    Serbia

    A country I know a little about. Mostly Christian. Look at the map. It's a mess down there. Everything is being flooded by Muslims through Turkey?

    Anyway, they're protesting by the tens of thousands, against a gay pride parade. They're Orthodox Christians and they don't like it.

    Police clash with right-wing protesters at LGBTQ march in Serbia5h ago


    BELGRADE (Reuters) - Police clashed with right-wing protesters on Saturday as several thousand people joined an LGBTQ march in Serbia to mark the end of EuroPride week, an event staged in a different European city each year.


    Following protests by nationalists and religious groups, the government had banned the march last week. But faced with calls by European Union officials and human rights activists, it allowed a shortened route for the march.
    Police clash with right-wing protesters at LGBTQ march in Serbia


    It's a HUGE crowd.
    Thousands march in Serbia for traditional values CITIZEN FREE PRESS


    Countries are rejecting the gay agenda because it's being forced on them. That's not civil.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 09-17-2022 at 07:00 PM.
    I sent the H word that rhymes with nope to the woods, where it shall never again pass my lips.
    Forum rules: HERE



  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

    Brat (09-18-2022),Common (09-17-2022),Crusader (09-17-2022),donttread (09-19-2022),Earl (10-23-2022),East of the Beast (09-18-2022),Karl (09-17-2022),Northern Rivers (09-17-2022),NRAforlife (09-18-2022),Physics Hunter (09-17-2022),pjohns (09-19-2022),Quark (09-18-2022),Robert (09-19-2022),WarriorRob (09-17-2022)

  3. #2
    Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    Common's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,860
    Thanks
    10,088
    Thanked: 18,901
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Serbia is a country I know nothing about....but I praised theyre defending their christianity and being against the rise of the homosexuals and lesbians...which has taken over our country
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden



  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    Brat (09-18-2022),Karl (09-17-2022),Northern Rivers (09-17-2022),pjohns (09-19-2022),WarriorRob (09-17-2022),zeke501 (09-24-2022)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 94.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    27,581
    Thanks
    11,534
    Thanked: 12,556
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    A country I know a little about. Mostly Christian. Look at the map. It's a mess down there. Everything is being flooded by Muslims through Turkey?

    Anyway, they're protesting by the tens of thousands, against a gay pride parade. They're Orthodox Christians and they don't like it.



    Police clash with right-wing protesters at LGBTQ march in Serbia


    It's a HUGE crowd.
    Thousands march in Serbia for traditional values CITIZEN FREE PRESS


    Countries are rejecting the gay agenda because it's being forced on them. That's not civil.
    Serbia is strongly "Supported" & Allied with Russia..

    Ironically Turkey is also "Allied" or Good Russia relations yet Erdogan and Instanbulls "Goals" are in Direct Conflict with Moscow Goals take Syria for instance or the Armenia/Azerbaijan Conflict..

    Yet Russia and Turkey remain like "Best Friends" at least Erdogan & Putin ..

    Gosh @Trinnity I am "double scratching " my own Skull for the both of us I know
    Last edited by Karl; 09-17-2022 at 07:36 PM.
    ..

  6. #4
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 70.0%

    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,974
    Thanks
    2,610
    Thanked: 4,169
    Rep Power
    10902460
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Serbia is strongly "Supported" & Allied with Russia..

    Ironically Turkey is also "Allied" or Good Russia relations yet Erdogan and Instanbulls "Goals" are in Direct Conflict with Moscow Goals take Syria for instance or the Armenia/Azerbaijan Conflict..

    Yet Russia and Turkey remain like "Best Friends" at least Erdogan & Putin ..

    Gosh @Trinnity I am "double scratching " my own Skull for the both of us I know
    Bill Clinton by bombing Serbia drove them away from the USA.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.
    Damn I miss being energy independent! https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f6e2.svg

  7. #5
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    WarriorRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    15,094
    Thanks
    52,946
    Thanked: 31,033
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Good for them To bad we have so many brainwashed millions in our own Country, we would be protesting this nonsense in our own Country, but no they want to protest Trans rights and getting upset over the proper pronouns, we are royally screwed

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

    Brat (09-18-2022)

  9. #6
    ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    100,994
    Thanks
    10,249
    Thanked: 85,438
    Rep Power
    21474947
    Look at the map. Look at which countries are majority Muslim and which are majority Christian. All jumbled up together.

    Greece - Christian
    North Macedonia, Christian (Muslim minority)
    Kosovo - Muslim
    Albania - Muslim
    Bosnia (45% Muslim/33% Christian)
    Serbia - Christian
    Croatia - Christian
    Bulgaria - Christian

    If I got any wrong, someone correct me. Muslims and Christian together a lot in most if not all those countries. Serbia have been friendly with Russia for as long as I can remember. I think what binds many of these countries together is Slavic ethnicity (and Romani) and the Orthodox Christian Church.

    I thought history was a snooze in High School. I wish I'd paid better attention.
    I sent the H word that rhymes with nope to the woods, where it shall never again pass my lips.
    Forum rules: HERE



  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

    imaginethat (09-18-2022),pjohns (09-19-2022),Quark (09-18-2022)

  11. #7
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

    Physics Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15,105
    Thanks
    10,843
    Thanked: 19,461
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Look at the map. Look at which countries are majority Muslim and which are majority Christian. All jumbled up together.

    Greece - Christian
    North Macedonia, Christian (Muslim minority)
    Kosovo - Muslim
    Albania - Muslim
    Bosnia (45% Muslim/33% Christian)
    Serbia - Christian
    Croatia - Christian
    Bulgaria - Christian

    If I got any wrong, someone correct me. Muslims and Christian together a lot in most if not all those countries. Serbia have been friendly with Russia for as long as I can remember. I think what binds many of these countries together is Slavic ethnicity (and Romani) and the Orthodox Christian Church.

    I thought history was a snooze in High School. I wish I'd paid better attention.

    Serbia is Orthodox, Croatia Catholic, according to my ancestors.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

    imaginethat (09-18-2022),pjohns (09-19-2022)

  13. #8
    ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    100,994
    Thanks
    10,249
    Thanked: 85,438
    Rep Power
    21474947
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Serbia is Orthodox, Croatia Catholic, according to my ancestors.
    Yes, most of these countries are Orthodox. It's assumed.

    Orthodox is the original Christian Church. All Christian Faiths can be traced back to it.
    I sent the H word that rhymes with nope to the woods, where it shall never again pass my lips.
    Forum rules: HERE



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

    Quark (09-18-2022)

  15. #9
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    imaginethat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,281
    Thanks
    1,394
    Thanked: 703
    Rep Power
    2040126
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Yes, most of these countries are Orthodox. It's assumed.

    Orthodox is the original Christian Church. All Christian Faiths can be traced back to it.
    The Roman Catholics disagree.

    The upside of Orthodoxy is it doesn't have an infallible Pope. Score one for Orthodoxy.

    Also, the Catholic Church believes that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the father to the son; while the Orthodox Church believes that it proceeds only from the father. Both churches are heavy on the icons.

    And, the Catholic Church and some Protestant churches have spread their doctrines worldwide, usually quite aggressively. The Orthodox Church has not done this.

  16. #10
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Not far from Hollyweird
    Posts
    30,435
    Thanks
    13,611
    Thanked: 21,883
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    The Roman Catholics disagree.
    The Great Schism.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

    imaginethat (09-18-2022),Quark (09-18-2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •