User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine territory gained as of 9/11

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Why are we in the Ukraine? When it comes to corruption, the Ukraine is no different than Russia, Mexico, and all those sorts of places.

Furthermore they are literally the front porch of Russia.

We do not allow foreign powers to interfere with how we run North America, so why should we expect the Russians to react any differently to us in the Ukraine?

Russia's invasion was an illegal act for sure, but we are not the world's police. That war is none of our business, and none of our treasure or blood should be spent on it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Real_News For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (09-12-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_News View Post
    Why are we in the Ukraine? When it comes to corruption, the Ukraine is no different than Russia, Mexico, and all those sorts of places.

We do not allow foreign powers to interfere with how we run North America, so why should we expect the Russians to react any differently to us in the Ukraine?

Russia's invasion was an illegal act for sure, but we are not the world's police. That war is none of our business, and none of our treasure or blood should be spent on it.
    Think again.
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-12-2022),Camp (09-12-2022)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    China has a partner in Brandon and most Dem DC leadership. Many Rep also.

We can't even reshore essential medical production after the hyperbolic coronavirus pandemic.
    Last edited by Camp; 09-12-2022 at 06:39 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camp For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-12-2022),Northern Rivers (09-12-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_News View Post

Our intolerance of hostile ideologies in our hemisphere is not limited to North America. The American invasion of Grenada is a perfect example.

Let's do an intellectual integrity check:
    Who invaded Grenada?
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 09-12-2022 at 07:32 AM.

50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I don't think Putin is afraid of Ukraine
    I could recheck Google Maps or our Russian Rails game map, but based on simple geography, I don't think Ukraine harbored delusions of hacking off a hunk of Russia, let alone conquering Russia. Any claims that Putin's invasion was preemptive of ... well, something ... are ridiculous.
    Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 10 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons

Not Democommie nor Pharma-Shill nor even hacker. Just little old me, Traddles.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (09-12-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    That's the way I see Vlad

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals

https://crueltyfree.peta.org/companies-dont-test/

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    That's the way I see Vlad

I like dogs and am glad to see Putin with dogs. But the way I see Putin is as the very incarnation of the national psyche that Churchill described in 1939:

“I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. But perhaps there is a key.That key is Russian national interest."
    Putin knew that after the 2013/2014 coup in Ukraine that the agents of the NWO orchestrated - with obama's CIA and Soros' NGOs empowering and driving the opposition - that the access to Crimean ports that was negotiated with the democratically elected Ukrainian president would disappear. Russian national interest demanded that not happen.

PS... you can almost hear little fingers searching for images of Hitler and Stalin with pets. It's kinda funny.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 09-12-2022 at 12:42 PM.

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    I could recheck Google Maps or our Russian Rails game map, but based on simple geography, I don't think Ukraine harbored delusions of hacking off a hunk of Russia, let alone conquering Russia. Any claims that Putin's invasion was preemptive of ... well, something ... are ridiculous.
    It took over a decade of seeding Donbas with agent provocateurs to foment the "nazis are killing Russians" narrative. His pretence...if you remember...was to "save the ethnic Russians".

Ironically...I know of two ethnic Russians...officers in the Ukraine military...that are killing all the Russian troops thrown at their country.

Yes, yes, yes...I know, I know, I know..."Ukraine is corrupt"...yittidy, yittidy, yittidy. Lobbing artillery shells and bombs into civilian areas...troops on a raping rampage...doesn't quite sit well with me...the ethnic Russians...and the Russian people. Who is glad to see that...here...and, cheer it on???

There's a few, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 09-12-2022 at 10:21 PM.
    If ya don't play every day...ya sound like it. If ya do play everyday...ya sound like that, too. Play twice a day and you'll get twice as good. Life is like that, wherever ya look, isn't it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-12-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    Our intolerance of hostile ideologies in our hemisphere is not limited to North America. The American invasion of Grenada is a perfect example.

Let's do an intellectual integrity check:
    Who invaded Grenada?
    October 25th '83 to the 29th...US troops.

It's a matter of record. Look it up!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    China has a partner in Brandon and most Dem DC leadership. Many Rep also.

We can't even reshore essential medical production after the hyperbolic coronavirus pandemic.
    The Sweetheart Deals have compromised all too many of our leaders...both parties. Some were definitive (Hunter's antics) and some were simply tacit acquiescence because they were making money out of the new status quo.

Thread Information