User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: We Will Get The Answers When We Get To Heaven.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked: 489
    Rep Power
    664447

    We Will Get The Answers When We Get To Heaven.

    Many of our intellectual problems and difficult questions can be
    pleasantly and reassuringly stored here:

    "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things
    revealed belong to us and our children forever."
    Deuteronomy 29:29

    And . . .

    Regarding some questions the Lord Jesus said:

    "It is not for you to know."
    Acts 1:7

    And . . .

    Not even the great Apostle Paul had all the answers:

    "Now I know in part" __Paul
    1 Corinthians 13:12

    We will get the answers to our difficult questions when we get
    home to Heaven. Meanwhile we wait patiently and we "Have faith
    in God"__ The Lord Jesus (Mark 11:22)

    Thoughts?

    []

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAG For This Useful Post:

    Swedgin (08-11-2022),tlmjl (08-11-2022)

  3. #2
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,965
    Thanks
    9,997
    Thanked: 16,139
    Rep Power
    10409792
    It just won't matter.
    Bonum est Deus.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked: 489
    Rep Power
    664447
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    It just won't matter.
    Heaven is a place where we really start our investigative work,
    so it might matter hugely once we get to the other side. The
    intellect of the Sovereign God is off the charts, and we are
    made in His image so we will excell in the brainy stuff out
    there in the future. Probably be able to add numbers in our
    head faster than a computer.

    [][]

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG For This Useful Post:

    Swedgin (08-12-2022)

  6. #4
    Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    gregonejeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    3,366
    Thanks
    3,102
    Thanked: 3,756
    Rep Power
    18258243
    My thoughts?

    Why would any questions need to be asked from a "person" that is in heaven? As according to the doctrines of Christianity and to my understanding, once a person is raised from the dead while being given a new spiritual body, they will be judged to be sent to heaven or hell.

    Now, if one is sent to hell then I believe they will have a LOT of questions to ask. But what questions could that now resident of heaven, want to ask?

    Really? They have just been rewarded an eternal residency in the most prestigious place in the "afterlife"= heaven. And its "resident's", are there because while in the flesh, they developed their spiritual intellect to the highest and most pure order known in the spiritual world.

    As their spiritual intellect while in the flesh, became so highly developed they rate just a few "building levels", below God and His archangels of whom IMO, ARE the highest level of spiritual beings.

    With my opinion being written above now, just what questions would/could the new resident in heaven need to ask? Maybe the ones that I came up with that follows??

    1. Am I going to meet God anytime soon?

    2. Will I be able to recognize any of my passed loved ones here?

    3. Am I still the same gender now, as I was when I was in my flesh and blood body? Will I still have the same emotional and physical needs here in heaven, as I did on earth as a human?

    4. Will I have a "job" to do here daily, or can I just spend eternity doing nothing productive?

    5. Since that I am a new "spiritual" body now, will I be able to leave heaven at my will? As I would like to travel at the speed of light just so that I am able to go visit my loved ones that I left behind on earth.

    Because I would really like to be able to "help" them with my vast spiritual knowledge now. Just so that when they pass on, they will get to be here in heaven with me.

    6. How can I ever be happy here in heaven for eternity, while knowing that my son died an unsaved sinner, over two years ago now? How can I enjoy the beautiful bliss of heaven, knowing that my son is in the eternal fires of hell for eternity?


    Now, let it be known that I am NOT intentionally badgering, belittling nor trying to be offensive to the OP here. But it is about time the devout Christians start answering some "real to life" questions, from those of us still alive in the flesh.

    Now, will any of the DC's be able to answer my question's above, while using their OWN words? And while not replying with huge C/P articles, biblical pics of Satan and angels and/or 50 Scripture verses to bolster their answer?

    We will see, I guess. I do await in great anticipation now, to the DC's replies/answers to my questions above or not.
    Last edited by gregonejeep; 08-11-2022 at 03:50 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to gregonejeep For This Useful Post:

    JAG (08-12-2022)

  8. #5
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    tlmjl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    somewhere in the middle of the U.S.A/
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    2,986
    Thanked: 2,607
    Rep Power
    3801841
    Very few ever make it STRAIGHT to heaven. Those that don't believe in the Trinity won't make it at all (scripture tells us that). But for those that make it to heaven those "important" questions that you have......really won't matter at that point.


    Sacred heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death...AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    ​For the sake of his sorrowful Passion....have mercy on us and on the whole world






  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlmjl For This Useful Post:

    gregonejeep (08-12-2022),Swedgin (08-12-2022)

  10. #6
    Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    gregonejeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    3,366
    Thanks
    3,102
    Thanked: 3,756
    Rep Power
    18258243
    Quote Originally Posted by tlmjl View Post
    Very few ever make it STRAIGHT to heaven. Those that don't believe in the Trinity won't make it at all (scripture tells us that). But for those that make it to heaven those "important" questions that you have......really won't matter at that point.
    Very good. You got the point of my questions. Thanks.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to gregonejeep For This Useful Post:

    tlmjl (08-12-2022)

  12. #7
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked: 489
    Rep Power
    664447
    Quote Originally Posted by gregonejeep View Post
    My thoughts?

    Why would any questions need to be asked from a "person" that is in heaven? As according to the doctrines of Christianity and to my understanding, once a person is raised from the dead while being given a new spiritual body, they will be judged to be sent to heaven or hell.

    Now, if one is sent to hell then I believe they will have a LOT of questions to ask. But what questions could that now resident of heaven, want to ask?

    Really? They have just been rewarded an eternal residency in the most prestigious place in the "afterlife"= heaven. And its "resident's", are there because while in the flesh, they developed their spiritual intellect to the highest and most pure order known in the spiritual world.

    As their spiritual intellect while in the flesh, became so highly developed they rate just a few "building levels", below God and His archangels of whom IMO, ARE the highest level of spiritual beings.

    With my opinion being written above now, just what questions would/could the new resident in heaven need to ask? Maybe the ones that I came up with that follows??

    1. Am I going to meet God anytime soon?

    2. Will I be able to recognize any of my passed loved ones here?

    3. Am I still the same gender now, as I was when I was in my flesh and blood body? Will I still have the same emotional and physical needs here in heaven, as I did on earth as a human?

    4. Will I have a "job" to do here daily, or can I just spend eternity doing nothing productive?

    5. Since that I am a new "spiritual" body now, will I be able to leave heaven at my will? As I would like to travel at the speed of light just so that I am able to go visit my loved ones that I left behind on earth.

    Because I would really like to be able to "help" them with my vast spiritual knowledge now. Just so that when they pass on, they will get to be here in heaven with me.

    6. How can I ever be happy here in heaven for eternity, while knowing that my son died an unsaved sinner, over two years ago now? How can I enjoy the beautiful bliss of heaven, knowing that my son is in the eternal fires of hell for eternity?


    Now, let it be known that I am NOT intentionally badgering, belittling nor trying to be offensive to the OP here. But it is about time the devout Christians start answering some "real to life" questions, from those of us still alive in the flesh.

    Now, will any of the DC's be able to answer my question's above, while using their OWN words? And while not replying with huge C/P articles, biblical pics of Satan and angels and/or 50 Scripture verses to bolster their answer?

    We will see, I guess. I do await in great anticipation now, to the DC's replies/answers to my questions above or not.
    Jeep,

    Thank you for your thoughts and your interesting questions and for your thoughtful
    contribution to the thread.

    As an aside, I want to take this opportunity to make amends for one of my past
    mistakes. I have a memory of being rude to you in one of my responses. I do not
    remember the details or even the subject of my rudeness, but I do have a memory
    that tells me I was unjustifiably rude to you in one of my responses. I apologize for
    my rudeness.

    (Constant thread-wars arguing with Secular Humanists and atheists can make
    a Christian pilgrim to scratchy, irritable and to defensive --- even when making
    exchanges with the good guys.)

    In another vein, "Now, will any of the DC's be able to answer my question's above"__Jeep
    What do the initials DC stand for?

    God Bless.

    JAG

    []

    PS
    I plan to answer some of your questions later on.


    ``

  13. #8
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Swedgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    26,205
    Thanks
    21,942
    Thanked: 38,166
    Rep Power
    21474871
    I think...once we get into God's presence, all of these questions (and much. much more!) will just be revealed to us.

    Doubt we will even have to ask, we will just "know."

    God may keep a few secrets, as He may have more spiritual evolution in store for us once we pass into His presence.

    But, there is only one thing we MUST "Know:" That God is our God, and Jesus Christ is His Son (God in Flesh), who came to walk among humanity and teach us...only to offer Himself up, to our sin (murder) in order to free us of all sin..."
    Last edited by Swedgin; 08-12-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.



  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

    gregonejeep (08-13-2022),JAG (08-12-2022),tlmjl (08-12-2022)

  15. #9
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    41,350
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked: 36,667
    Rep Power
    21474888
    I suppose all this does make people who can't think feel better so that's a good thing. On the other hand, if it makes people who simply don't think feel better that's not a good thing.

  16. #10
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Swedgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    26,205
    Thanks
    21,942
    Thanked: 38,166
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I suppose all this does make people who can't think feel better so that's a good thing. On the other hand, if it makes people who simply don't think feel better that's not a good thing.
    So you are of the opinion that those with Faith..."can't think???"
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.



  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

    gregonejeep (08-13-2022),tlmjl (08-12-2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •