User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnings Signs You Have Been Tricked By VirologistsAgain | drsambailey.com

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Warnings Signs You Have Been Tricked By VirologistsAgain | drsambailey.com

Around a week ago, I got an email from Rumble on a new video concerning the alleged Cov 2 virus. The video, in turn, had a link to an article on the same subject. I prefer articles when discussing things online, as they're generally a lot easier to quote than videos. I sat on it for about a week, generally preferring to stick with material I'd already been talking about, but decided today was the day to get this thread going. So, here's the introduction to said article...

Recently I joined a group of 20 doctors and scientists around the world who put their names to the “Settling the Virus Debate” statement. In this two-page document we suggested, “rather than engaging in wasteful verbal sparring, let us put this argument to rest by doing clear, precise, scientific experiments that will, without any doubt, show whether these claims are valid.” Some of the individuals who believe that the existence of pathogenic viruses is an established fact, proceeded to immediately disagree. One was Steve Kirsch, who attempted to distract from the central tenet of our statement, being that virology had failed to carry out scientific control experiments. In reality, it is clear that the virologists have not shown that their techniques of “viral” cultures, genomics, and clinical diagnostics are valid even on their own terms. Indeed, I have not seen Kirsch or anyone else provide evidence that the appropriately-controlled experiments we suggested in the statement have been performed.

Kirsch admitted, “this is not my field of expertise at all. I rely on other people around me who I trust.” I have written a previous article about why I think Kirsch should be careful about trusting other “experts.” However, he continues to favour this approach and one of his trusted parties includes the pathologist/virologist Dr Sin Lee. Lee wrote, “Tom Cowan claimed the virus has not been isolated. But the virus has been isolated by the CDC and marketed by ATCC as the control materials. I bought the virus as the control for my CLIA tests. Many others do.” We have covered the follies concerning these claims of “isolation” many times and the CDC certainly have no studies demonstrating the existence of a pathogenic particle termed ‘SARS-CoV-2’. The ATCC simply repeat the claim by the CDC that their listed product contains a “virus” – however as I outlined in my first “Warning Signs” article, following the trail back to the start does not lead to any evidence of a virus in the biological potions being passed around.

Full article:

Warnings Signs You Have Been Tricked By Virologists…Again | drsambailey.com

The video that led me to this article:

A FOLLOW UP TO THE VIRUS CHALLENGE: 7/27/22 WEBINAR WITH DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN, MIKE STONE, MIKE DONIO
    Last edited by phoenyx; 08-03-2022 at 08:55 AM.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phoenyx For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-03-2022),msc (08-04-2022),teeceetx (08-03-2022),wbslws (08-03-2022)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    The Flu is the biggest killer, not requiring the aid from a Mosquito.
    I have never met a single person who knows what is in the vaccines (what they consist of) : I offered a "friend", who was very snide at me for not taking the vaccine, a drink. I said: "here take this I dont know what it is but its yours to drink" - he said: "no way I aint drinking that". So I reminded him that he was very strong in insisting that I must take the jab despite neither of us knowing what is in the vaccine.
    He was a tad huffed.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-03-2022),wbslws (08-03-2022)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    pretty sure I had the west nile virus from mosquito in south Florida. in bed for a week .. very nasty. the virus will probably be the end of us all someday .. but it won't be covid or monkey pox.
    some are born to sweet delight .. some are born to the endless night.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-03-2022),Dubler9 (08-03-2022),wbslws (08-03-2022)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    Around a week ago, I got an email from Rumble on a new video concerning the alleged Cov 2 virus. The video, in turn, had a link to an article on the same subject. I prefer articles when discussing things online, as they're generally a lot easier to quote than videos. I sat on it for about a week, generally preferring to stick with material I'd already been talking about, but decided today was the day to get this thread going. So, here's the introduction to said article...

Recently I joined a group of 20 doctors and scientists around the world who put their names to the “Settling the Virus Debate” statement. In this two-page document we suggested, “rather than engaging in wasteful verbal sparring, let us put this argument to rest by doing clear, precise, scientific experiments that will, without any doubt, show whether these claims are valid.” Some of the individuals who believe that the existence of pathogenic viruses is an established fact, proceeded to immediately disagree. One was Steve Kirsch, who attempted to distract from the central tenet of our statement, being that virology had failed to carry out scientific control experiments. In reality, it is clear that the virologists have not shown that their techniques of “viral” cultures, genomics, and clinical diagnostics are valid even on their own terms. Indeed, I have not seen Kirsch or anyone else provide evidence that the appropriately-controlled experiments we suggested in the statement have been performed.

Kirsch admitted, “this is not my field of expertise at all. I rely on other people around me who I trust.” I have written a previous article about why I think Kirsch should be careful about trusting other “experts.” However, he continues to favour this approach and one of his trusted parties includes the pathologist/virologist Dr Sin Lee. Lee wrote, “Tom Cowan claimed the virus has not been isolated. But the virus has been isolated by the CDC and marketed by ATCC as the control materials. I bought the virus as the control for my CLIA tests. Many others do.” We have covered the follies concerning these claims of “isolation” many times and the CDC certainly have no studies demonstrating the existence of a pathogenic particle termed ‘SARS-CoV-2’. The ATCC simply repeat the claim by the CDC that their listed product contains a “virus” – however as I outlined in my first “Warning Signs” article, following the trail back to the start does not lead to any evidence of a virus in the biological potions being passed around.

Full article:

Warnings Signs You Have Been Tricked By Virologists…Again | drsambailey.com

The video that led me to this article:

A FOLLOW UP TO THE VIRUS CHALLENGE: 7/27/22 WEBINAR WITH DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN, MIKE STONE, MIKE DONIO
    The global conspiracy among scientists required to "fake" viruses boggles the mind. To accept such as truth, one might as well.....

Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    The global conspiracy among scientists required to "fake" viruses boggles the mind. To accept such as truth, one might as well.....
    You're assuming that most scientists know the truth but are telling a lie. That's not the case that the 20 doctors and scientists referenced in the article are making. Even in the paragraphs I quote, it becomes clear that many are essentially relying on what others believe, as in the case of Dr. Sin Lee.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

Thanks
    The difference is: Those scientists speaking against covid and vaccines were SHUT-OUT. banned from the internet and any news programmes.
    Surely this is the starting point?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

12icer (08-04-2022),Brat (08-03-2022),phoenyx (08-04-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    There will be NO DISSENT!!!!! Is that not clear by now?

You are no longer living in a Representative Republic, you live ONCE AGAIN in a ruling class Monarchy as the government of this country was in it's days of European colonial expansion.

There is no undoing the conversion because there are going to be NO free and honest elections, the primaries went better than expected because of real voters going to the polls, BUT as you can see in the Arizona race, they are doing their thing to choose the person they want to run against.

The only way to stop the fraud is by verifiable personal ID control easy just have to answer the phone and get a a control number to put in a box by on the ballot, all ballots have to be unable to be erased, scanned out to that control ID with a personal bar code and step by step line of custody for any mail in ballot, any not following that protocol thrown in the trash. Anyone bringing in any fraudulent ballots arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud, held without bond, lawyer just as the Jan 6th prisoners have been.
    Last edited by 12icer; 08-03-2022 at 06:05 PM.
    Without freedom there is no life, I will not be ruled by any man!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE KING

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-03-2022)

Alumni & Proud Boomer Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Unwavering loyalty for my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    You're assuming that most scientists know the truth but are telling a lie. That's not the case that the 20 doctors and scientists referenced in the article are making. Even in the paragraphs I quote, it becomes clear that many are essentially relying on what others believe, as in the case of Dr. Sin Lee.
    Science moves forward through the scientific method: Making observations, forming an hypothesis, making a prediction based on the hypothesis, devising an experiment to test the prediction, and then analyzing the experimental data. The computers we are using came to be through that process. No reason exists to doubt the process.

I look around the room I'm in, and I see my cell phone, a flat screen TV, five-channel stereo/CD player/cassette player/turntable, a lamp with an LED bulb, an irrigation pump, and my car's in the driveway, each operate through our understanding of natural laws, physics, discovered by using the scientific method. It works.

Doubting the reality of viral pathogens hasn't a reasonable leg to stand on.

The US has 1,018,776 scientists and about 47,000 scientists, a total of 1,065,776 doctors and scientists. Of the total, 20 scientists and doctors represent 0.00188% of the total.

This: One was Steve Kirsch, who attempted to distract from the central tenet of our statement, being that virology had failed to carry out scientific control experiments. In reality, it is clear that the virologists have not shown that their techniques of “viral” cultures, genomics, and clinical diagnostics are valid even on their own terms.

That's far from clear. These 20 people are saying to every other physician and scientist, dudes, y'all are bad scientists, evil perhaps. Viral pathology and infectiousness has been observed by the human race since freaking forever ago.

Last edited by imaginethat; 08-03-2022 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
    Science moves forward through the scientific method: Making observations, forming an hypothesis, making a prediction based on the hypothesis, devising an experiment to test the prediction, and then analyzing the experimental data. The computers we are using came to be through that process. No reason exists to doubt the process.

I look around the room I'm in, and I see my cell phone, a flat screen TV, five-channel stereo/CD player/cassette player/turntable, a lamp with an LED bulb, an irrigation pump, and my car's in the driveway, each operate through our understanding of natural laws, physics, discovered by using the scientific method. It works.

Doubting the reality of viral pathogens hasn't a reasonable leg to stand on.

The US has 1,018,776 scientists and about 47,000 scientists, a total of 1,065,776 doctors and scientists. Of the total, 20 scientists and doctors represent 0.00188% of the total.

This: One was Steve Kirsch, who attempted to distract from the central tenet of our statement, being that virology had failed to carry out scientific control experiments. In reality, it is clear that the virologists have not shown that their techniques of “viral” cultures, genomics, and clinical diagnostics are valid even on their own terms.

That's far from clear. These 20 people are saying to every other physician and scientist, dudes, y'all are bad scientists, evil perhaps. Viral pathology and infectiousness has been observed by the human race since freaking forever ago.

Its not that some scientists say A ans some say B. I want a full and rounded open debate on all matters which control my freedom of movement. Especially when the world of the politician is littered with lies and corruption and criminality covering every year since time began, especially modern times and more importantly this era of computers and smart phones where, we the people, can instantly display an opinion, photo or video.
    Just as the powerhouse could not stop photos of Prince Andrew with a young girl at Epsteins mansion - we can show opposing arguments to the narrative of those with the power.
    I can literally show the BLM burning down a building and inciting violence and destruction - people killed etc .... the people with the power refuse to acknowledge this because the BLM is THEIR baby.

Piltdown Man is the classic case of top scientists getting it seriously wrong.

In UK and I think USA - vaccines had to pass 5 or 10 year tests before they were licensed. Pfeizer and Astro Zenica produced the covid virus by the gazillions, within a few months. With government backing that they can not be sued in a court of law.

I know people who were seriously ill the day after taking the vaccine. Too many to pass off as irrelevant. Why 5 boosters and still get covid? I have never had a vaccine - I had a mild Flu some months back. I know it was Flu because i have had Flu many times in my life.

Why is it Boris Johnson and his hundreds of staff - at the front line of information - policy on Covid - DID NOT FEAR THE VIRUS ENOUGH TO HAVE A PARTY WITH NO RULES, MASKS ETC? Why is it I could not walk my dog but all major sporting events, in UK - Soccer Finals - Tennis Championships - Formula 1 ... with multi hundreds of thousands of fans attending - no covid rules??? Sometimes you dont need a scientist.

Why is it - the media reported ALL hospitals were jam-packed, unable to cope for too many covid patients, yet not one photo or video from the media or doctors, nurses, patients ... we all have smartphones now.. with the best cameras ever made from which we can INSTANTLY post around the world??
    Why is it a long serving nurse filmed a major hospital, in UK, showing it to be empty ... posted it on the internet .... she had 3 cops enter her home, in front of her husband and children, go to her bedroom, handcuff her and take her away - she was screaming and crying ... the cops said it was for breaching covid rules by filming the hospital???

Its not the act itself I am referring to - its the fact that I am not permitted to discern upon info which opposes the MSM narrative???!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Brat (08-04-2022),phoenyx (08-04-2022)

Thread Information