Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food for thought > PBS Promotes Eating Insects

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crayons View Post
    the Bible says don't eat the bugs.
    That's not completely true. Grasshoppers and locusts were okay to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazenatsu For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (08-15-2022),Knightkore (08-16-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    August 15th 2022 You WILL Eat the Bugs: Major Brands Quietly Slipping Insects Into Your Food

Major companies are quietly adding insects to their food products, implementing a goal established by the World Economic Forum that seeks to have humans eat bugs as one of its purported keys to a sustainable planet.

On Sunday, carnivore diet guru Dr. Shawn Baker tweeted a photo of a bag of cheddar cheese puffs, only instead of being made of corn meal these snack foods were chock-full of insect protein.

The snack item from Canadian brand Actually Foods states the puffs are “powered by crickets” to the tune of 10 grams of protein per serving.

Cricket-containing snacks, just some of a slew of new products showcasing insects as their protein source, with many quietly relegating special insect blends to small font on ingredients label.

The WEF says it wants meat consumption to be “an occasional treat” only to be eaten on special occasions.

Meanwhile, Twitter users weighing in on the bug snacks highlighted claims insects contain a substance called “chitin” which cannot be properly digested by the human gut, but can possibly contribute to illnesses including cancer.

The real reason they want you eating bugs…it’s not to save the planet, it’s to make you sick

Whole report @ You WILL Eat the Bugs: Major Brands Quietly Slipping Insects Into Your Food
    ᴰᵒ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵐᵉ. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ. ˢᵗʳᶦᶜᵗ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵘˢᵉᵈ

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crayons For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (08-15-2022),Knightkore (08-16-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Mmmmm. Good stuff Maynard!

Eat up folks! It's good for ya! https://exoprotein.com/blogs/blog/what-is-chitin

It all sounds so yucky, or good, depending on what side of the fence you are on. But what they really really want is a universal man-made food to feed us, like cattle in a confinement shed. Everyone gets their daily ration of Purina People Chow, pelletized for convenience. It's like soylent green, but without people protein. When they are able to control the food, they will control the people. Get out of line just once, and your ration of pellets is reduced. If you try to steal a bit from little Johnnie, he will tell teacher and the secret police will show up to put you in confinement, where your daily ration will almost be enough to survive on.

But crickets have to eat too, and cricket food will require grains, so grain farming is still gonna be here, with all the chemicals and equipment that goes with it.

How to Raise Crickets for Food - Modern Farmer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Never for me
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (08-16-2022),Kodiak (08-15-2022)

Thread Information