User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One American Gun Manufacturer Is Fighting Back Against the Left's Wrath

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    My four inch 5 Shot Tuarus revolvers are insanely accurate. I can consistently hit center mass on a standard human silhouette with them at ranges nobody believes unless they see me do it.

Some guns are inherently accurate and definitely more inherently accurate than others.
    The little Carry 45 1911 that I compared the revolver to has left my possession twice, after letting them shoot it, an old business acquaintance got it as a gift, and a customer bought it from me. They later returned it after being bored or finding another shiny bauble.
    I think we are destined for each other.

It's wierd. When I aim that gun, I don't really aim, I look where I want to put a hole and it appears.
    I have an old bow like that too.

I think that weapons are like dogs, sometimes they get lucky and meet the right owner.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (06-29-2022),Wildrose (06-29-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    The little Carry 45 1911 that I compared the revolver to has left my possession twice, after letting them shoot it, an old business acquaintance got it as a gift, and a customer bought it from me. They later returned it after being bored or finding another shiny bauble.
    I think we are destined for each other.

It's wierd. When I aim that gun, I don't really aim, I look where I want to put a hole and it appears.
    I have an old bow like that too.

I think that weapons are like dogs, sometimes they get lucky and meet the right owner.
    There's some truth to that but one technique I use in my classes is practicing a quick draw with just a finger gun.

We don't have any problem at all pointing our finger at pistol ranges at a precise target.

If you can do it with a finger without sighting so too can you do it with a handgun.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    There's some truth to that but one technique I use in my classes is practicing a quick draw with just a finger gun.

We don't have any problem at all pointing our finger at pistol ranges at a precise target.

If you can do it with a finger without sighting so too can you do it with a handgun.
    No, this thing that I speak of has happened to me 4 times in my life.

#3 I was on a corporate trap team, shooting 22.5-23 average with an average pump shotgun. We were all young engineers and none of us had the $$ for an OU, or anything else that would impress.
    They were under impressed with me. I switched to my Dad's old Mod. 12 and I topped the team with a 23.xx average.

Family used to borrow that '12 to stump shoot competitions to win turkeys. It's just magic.

Some guns and people are just pairs, some guns are just magic.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Wildrose (06-29-2022)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    ck
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    S&W caved to Clinton when they didnít have to. Still got the stupid locks on the revolvers. Nope, donít give a shit, will never support those bastards.
    They give the locks away free at the VA, so when I have an appointment I ask the neighbors if they need a lock.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-29-2022)

Yellow dog Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    I bought a S&W 38 special revolver with a 6" barrel when I was 21. That was a damn fine gun. When I went to college in my late 30s, I had to pawn it for food, and couldn't come up with the money to get it back. Water under the bridge.

When I bought my Colt 45, it came with a trigger lock and key. I took it off and threw it in a junk drawer (no kids at home). Once it's yours, you don't have to use those locks, so I don't see the big deal.

I am considering another 38 for carry. It's less bulky, and will shoot every time that the trigger is pulled.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to d0gbreath For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (06-30-2022)

Thread Information