Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks

COPS: BIDEN, DEMS AGAINST US

Democratic policies are responsible for the national surge in crime and deadly ambushes of officers, a top police union official said, warning that frequent release of violent offenders and new restrictions on law enforcement are certain to make matters worse.

"I would say that most police officers don't believe that Joe Biden is on their side," Fraternal Order of Police National Vice President Joe Gamaldi told the "Just the News, Not Noise" TV show on Wednesday.

He criticized Democratic policies from the national stage down to the local level for harming and hampering officers.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime...ficer-ambushes
    !!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),fortis (06-23-2022),Jen (06-23-2022),Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022),teeceetx (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial

Thanks
    My comments in this thread for reference ...

https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...91#post3089691

What this cop doesn't understand is the new roll the Democrats have in mind for the police. The traditional roles of police, fighting crime, is not what the Democrats want. What the Democrats want is a police force dedicated to the seeking and destroying of their political enemies. The Democrats have basically achieved that at the federal level using the FBI.

Once the police understand their new role in the Democrat's vision of power, they will no longer be the bad guys the Democrats work against. Once the police embrace their new role, I am sure the Democrats will give them all the military surplus hardware they need, and take away the rules that keep them in check.

And his comments about terrorists? Well, we talked about that in other threads too. Biden has let a whole bunch of them in. How many have they caught at the border this year ... 50? How many have they not caught??? I am thinking we will have another 9-11 magnitude event before the 2024 election that they will use to impose martial law and complete lockdown of the country. If they don't get that, I am sure Fauxci has the next plandemic locked and loaded.

He's right. Democrats are working against the police. The reasons are becoming clear. Police, and their unions, had better wake up. Unfortunately, I think it is too late. In cities, where the police chiefs are appointed, if the chiefs say or do anything against the ruling elites, they are history. Where elected sheriffs follow the Democrats, but the people boot them to the curb, the Democrats come to their rescue with posh appointments, like ex Sheriff Israel in Broward County. I am sure this Arredondo guy in Uvalde will meet a similar fate. They will find his a cushy job in some Democrat stronghold where he can collect a good salary. After all, he is responsible for yet another round of gun restrictions to disarm the law abiding citizenry. Their hero.
    Last edited by dinosaur; 06-23-2022 at 07:23 AM.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-23-2022),Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),Freewill (06-23-2022),Jen (06-23-2022),Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022),teeceetx (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks
    To tell the truth I think I am sick of the whole debate. The police want us to support them but then they do things like Waco, Ruby Ridge, standing outside the classroom while children are murdered or pulling me over in the dark of night for absolutely no reason other than what I assume to be a fishing trip, stop the white old man, what could be safer?

Try calling the police for almost anything, and you will get lib service. I had someone drive their vehicle through my yard, run into a utility pole when leaving and busting the conduit I just paid 2500 to install. The police were very nice. They came out looked things over, wrote nothing down and said I should get cameras. They said they would drive around looking for a car covered with mud. That is the last I heard from them.

I told them that cars sometimes leave the road when the school bus comes, so they asked ME to call and see if the driver saw anything, except there was no school that day. I drove around looking for a wrecked car, no dice probably came from out of state, our road is a short cut. The least the police could have done is wait a week or so then call auto repair shops to see if they could find the car. If I call, I receive no information, it would take a cop calling and would take maybe 15 minutes.

But I guess they are too busy and I suppose that is true. No broken glass crime prevention in my area. I am really not sure what the police do in my area. Really I don't think they do much of anything, so why do we fund them? I am just glad there isn't a real high murder rate, since the cops actually can do almost nothing to stop a murder. If I were to have an intruder and call the cops I might as well tell them how many body bags to bring.
    Bonum est Deus.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),dinosaur (06-23-2022),Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    As I've said before, once the Government &/or Police no longer protect citizens from criminals, then it becomes incumbent and necessary for citizens to protect themselves.

And with Government trying to take away peoples ability to protect themselves, it will become necessary for citizens to remove such officials by any means necessary.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),dinosaur (06-23-2022),Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    After the Uvalde police fuster cluck.....I pretty much don't give a rats behind any longer. They will not even support & protect children? It's bad enough they tackled, attacked & handcuffed people not social distancing or not wearing masks based off of mandates not LAWS.....mandates.....nope I'm done with supporting the police. They reap what they have sown. Let the Democrats have a field day screwing them over. They can't get much worse than allowing children to be murdered in a classroom.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),dinosaur (06-23-2022),Freewill (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022)

Thanks
    Here is what I think is broken glass that needed immediate repercussions. Anyone entering the capitol and causing vandalism, needs quick justice not what we are seeing.

As soon as Schumer uttered his threats the US Marshalls should have been on their way to arrest him.

The first protesters at the SCOTUS homes should have been immediately arrested, along with those who published their addresses, and more.

Cobert's happy insurrectionists should have spent more time than just overnight in jail. The person who let them into the building should have joined them, just to be fair.

Whomever was in charge during the Texas shooting should be vilified and out of a job, TODAY!

But no, nothing happens except to the right wing. Doing nothing gives incentive to the left to keep on doing what they are doing. Then we on the right wonder why.
    Last edited by Freewill; 06-23-2022 at 08:18 AM.
    Bonum est Deus.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-23-2022),Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Rutabaga (06-23-2022)

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Yes, the regime is not on your side but are you, by your actions and inactions, on there side?
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Yes, the regime is not on your side but are you, by your actions and inactions, on there side?
    Please list what actions/inactions you think we can take which would be affective.

Even better, list the actions/inactions you have taken that have made things better.

I write and call my two Senators, never helps. I don't call my Representative because he might as well be Pelosi. My state reps, forget about it, they don't rock the boat that got them elected.
    Last edited by Freewill; 06-23-2022 at 09:20 AM.
    Bonum est Deus.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    To tell the truth I think I am sick of the whole debate. The police want us to support them but then they do things like Waco, Ruby Ridge, standing outside the classroom while children are murdered or pulling me over in the dark of night for absolutely no reason other than what I assume to be a fishing trip, stop the white old man, what could be safer?

Try calling the police for almost anything, and you will get lib service. I had someone drive their vehicle through my yard, run into a utility pole when leaving and busting the conduit I just paid 2500 to install. The police were very nice. They came out looked things over, wrote nothing down and said I should get cameras. They said they would drive around looking for a car covered with mud. That is the last I heard from them.

I told them that cars sometimes leave the road when the school bus comes, so they asked ME to call and see if the driver saw anything, except there was no school that day. I drove around looking for a wrecked car, no dice probably came from out of state, our road is a short cut. The least the police could have done is wait a week or so then call auto repair shops to see if they could find the car. If I call, I receive no information, it would take a cop calling and would take maybe 15 minutes.

But I guess they are too busy and I suppose that is true. No broken glass crime prevention in my area. I am really not sure what the police do in my area. Really I don't think they do much of anything, so why do we fund them? I am just glad there isn't a real high murder rate, since the cops actually can do almost nothing to stop a murder. If I were to have an intruder and call the cops I might as well tell them how many body bags to bring.
    Were they the state boys? I know around here if no one is injured they take their good old time to get to the scene.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-23-2022),Lone Gunman (06-23-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ridge Runner View Post
    Were they the state boys? I know around here if no one is injured they take their good old time to get to the scene.
    I posted that they actually showed up, so you should know it wasn't a State Trooper. Besides they don't normally interact with peons that have their own police, at least in theory.
    Bonum est Deus.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Thread Information