User Tag List

Thread: Call it what it is - Good v Evil. Stop being passive .....

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks

Call it what it is - Good v Evil. Stop being passive .....

I occasionally get a flash thought in my head which resonates with my effort to say something clever... (often misfiring) this is my latest..

The leftie, progressive, anti Trump people operate in this way -

They juggle the truth in their heads - they know what it is - but they want to win at any cost - they fall back on their ideology - they invent any perverse argument which supports their ideology and not the actual truth. They then double-up on it because of ego. They can not recover from it.
    It is satanic. Because the damage they know they cause is irrelevant to them.

Example: BLM riot and destroy property and kill people - they have absolute contempt for the rule of law - the lefties, black or white, have an ideological belief "black people suffered and still suffer as a result of slavery 275 years ago"!! The truth, which they know, there is no connection at all to slavery upon today's societal-political matters.

The rule of law is not their concern. We know the rule of law is not subjective. Colour, race, ethnicity, nationality etc does not factor-in to the constitutional and real impact of the rule of law.

As a child I remember all films and story's and plays dealt with the BADDY wearing black and the GOOD GUY wearing white... the message was that bad people exist (I am not saying black attire is to do with the black race) good versus evil.
    Today we see this writ-large, Democrats, leftie progressives... citing evil all around us. Behaving from evil intent.

This has to be seen for what it is. Pride Parades abusing young children, sexual perverseness, using children !!!!!!!!!

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022),Old Tex (06-23-2022),Swedgin (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    They juggle the truth in their heads - they know what it is

I would agree that the left's politician do know the truth. But I'm not sure that the left's general population knows the truth. Now it would be easy to research & find out the truth but they don't like finding out things that they don't agree with so they don't research. Basically they are dumb & like being that way because they are in their own smug little world where they are good & others are racist & about 10 other names.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    True Democrap Liberals can never change.

They are truly mentally ill.

And everyone else is allowing it!!!!

They foment criminal behavior, then ensure the criminal pays no consequences.

The violence is increasing at a rapid rate, and it won't be stopped with new laws and empty rhetoric.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    There is no longer the "Rule" of Law.

Today, it is the "Tool" of Law, as those in power use their authority over the Law as a crudgeon against their enemies....
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (06-23-2022),Mr. Claws (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Pork Eating Infidel Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Politics is a blood sport but the regime has crossed the line. Yes, they are criminal but I believe that they are literally evil.
    “There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld

10. The Following User Says Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    They juggle the truth in their heads - they know what it is

I would agree that the left's politician do know the truth. But I'm not sure that the left's general population knows the truth. Now it would be easy to research & find out the truth but they don't like finding out things that they don't agree with so they don't research. Basically they are dumb & like being that way because they are in their own smug little world where they are good & others are racist & about 10 other names.
    I agree which is why I usually call out the leftie postmodernists. Many former Dems have seen the light. The rightfully, supported whom the thought was OK. Just as we all do.

“The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.” – Aristotle

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    I like to call it common sense vs insanity.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Dubler9 (06-23-2022),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2022)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I don't like Donald Trump but I happen to think he was a good president in the face of unreasonable and illegal opposition. So, am I an evil "anti Trump"?

Let's Go Brandeau V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    I occasionally get a flash thought in my head which resonates with my effort to say something clever... (often misfiring) this is my latest..

The leftie, progressive, anti Trump people operate in this way -

They juggle the truth in their heads - they know what it is - but they want to win at any cost - they fall back on their ideology - they invent any perverse argument which supports their ideology and not the actual truth. They then double-up on it because of ego. They can not recover from it.
    It is satanic. Because the damage they know they cause is irrelevant to them.

Example: BLM riot and destroy property and kill people - they have absolute contempt for the rule of law - the lefties, black or white, have an ideological belief "black people suffered and still suffer as a result of slavery 275 years ago"!! The truth, which they know, there is no connection at all to slavery upon today's societal-political matters.

The rule of law is not their concern. We know the rule of law is not subjective. Colour, race, ethnicity, nationality etc does not factor-in to the constitutional and real impact of the rule of law.

As a child I remember all films and story's and plays dealt with the BADDY wearing black and the GOOD GUY wearing white... the message was that bad people exist (I am not saying black attire is to do with the black race) good versus evil.
    Today we see this writ-large, Democrats, leftie progressives... citing evil all around us. Behaving from evil intent.

This has to be seen for what it is. Pride Parades abusing young children, sexual perverseness, using children !!!!!!!!!
    It's not satanic. It's Marxist. The undermining, with an eye to the destruction, of all existing institutions in order to begin Utopia from scratch.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

― Ayn Rand

Thread Information