User Tag List

Thread: Canada rapists - Hockey Canada and trivialized gang rape - Kanadakistan again

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks

Canada rapists - Hockey Canada and trivialized gang rape - Kanadakistan again

Jun 03, 2022

Canada Hockey league covering their rapists hockey players

https://www.breitbart.com/news/hocke...e-allegations/
    More to the links

https://www.complex.com/sports/hocke...eged-gang-rape

A 24-year-old woman who says she was sexually assaulted by eight Canadian Hockey League players, including some who played on the championship 2017-18 World Junior team and who went on to secure NHL contracts, has dropped a lawsuit against the individuals, Hockey Canada, and the CHL after reaching a settlement.

The initial filings asked the court to award the plaintiff a total of $3.55 million, with $2 million for financial damages, $1 million for punitive damages, $300,000 for pain and suffering, and $50,000 for mental and emotional stress.
    The woman’s London-based lawyer told TSN that a settlement was reached and that none of the eight accused individuals—who are not named in the filings and referred to as John Doe 1-8—were ultimately charged. Allegations were also leveled against Hockey Canada for apparently being aware of the alleged incident and choosing not to investigate or punish players.

Last edited by Madison; 06-22-2022 at 03:45 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2022),BooBoo (06-22-2022),donttread (06-24-2022),Lone Gunman (06-22-2022),WarriorRob (06-22-2022)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran

Thanks
    Nothing quite like kanadian hockey players.

If you never seen Letterkenny watch this 2:00. Some of the best “chirping” you will ever see.

The lady players are the rudest of all.

How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of. — Representative Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-22-2022),Lone Gunman (06-22-2022),Madison (06-22-2022),WarriorRob (06-22-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    This isn't surprising this I'm sure happens in every sport, unfortunately.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2022),BooBoo (06-22-2022),Madison (06-22-2022)

Out and About...! Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    "‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BooBoo For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2022),Madison (06-22-2022),WarriorRob (06-23-2022)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    I'd have to see what actual evidence she had to support her claims before I could judge.

Out and About...! Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    "‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo View Post
    Funny that there is so much * I can get away from anything* Sport Elites and Politicians when they are multi millionaire + and when they have powerful friends.

Everything is fine. Just pay with $

Unfortunately, we live in a world that’s largely tipped to the benefit of those who are rich while the poor face the brunt of it. Ever heard the Golden Rule “He, who has the gold, makes the rules”? It rings especially true in today’s world where the poor are prosecuted for the smallest things while the rich can get scot-free.

Here are all the reasons why it’s so much easier for the rich to get away with their crimes without facing any real consequences.

Did you see the Clintons in jail...or Obama .....or
    Last edited by Madison; 06-24-2022 at 07:05 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals
    https://crueltyfree.peta.org/?s=

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Jun 03, 2022

Canada Hockey league covering their rapists hockey players

https://www.breitbart.com/news/hocke...e-allegations/
    More to the links

https://www.complex.com/sports/hocke...eged-gang-rape

A 24-year-old woman who says she was sexually assaulted by eight Canadian Hockey League players, including some who played on the championship 2017-18 World Junior team and who went on to secure NHL contracts, has dropped a lawsuit against the individuals, Hockey Canada, and the CHL after reaching a settlement.

The initial filings asked the court to award the plaintiff a total of $3.55 million, with $2 million for financial damages, $1 million for punitive damages, $300,000 for pain and suffering, and $50,000 for mental and emotional stress.
    The woman’s London-based lawyer told TSN that a settlement was reached and that none of the eight accused individuals—who are not named in the filings and referred to as John Doe 1-8—were ultimately charged. Allegations were also leveled against Hockey Canada for apparently being aware of the alleged incident and choosing not to investigate or punish players.

This is becoming a huge thing in sports.
    On the one hand I am an "innocent until proven guilty" kind of guy but I also believe that codes of conduct matter. A great many professions have ethics clauses of some kind. Not just pro athletes. Lawyers, docs, counselors to name a few.

And it's not just sex crimes. I mean Ray rice was on video and I don't think he was criminally convicted. How do you deal with that. The NFL came down with a hard core suspension.
    Of course there is no video for Watson but who the hell sees 66 massusses and gets sued by 40% of them? Again no criminal charges but I don't know if he has admitted to sub criminal acts or not.
    What to do? MLB cranked out a two year muilti-million dollar suspension without conviction on sex assault. I think there has to be some standardization within each league.
    Tough call because these guys can be targets too, but not likely of a 26 person conspiracy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Madison (06-24-2022)

Thread Information