User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will 2024 Become In Reality 1984?

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    There's nothing in your link about your smart TV having an outfacing camera on at all times, so that your insubordination to the government can be detected, and a SWAT team can be sent to arrest you for not watching the news.

That was the biggest thing in the book. Everything else that you mentioned is spot on. I don't trust Alexa as far as I can throw the Dot.
    You have the PC computers with cameras. I usually put a piece of tape over the camera.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Yellow dog Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    You have the PC computers with cameras. I usually put a piece of tape over the camera.
    I've taped over laptop cameras a few times. But do you do that to your smartphone camera?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to d0gbreath For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-22-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    I've taped over laptop cameras a few times. But do you do that to your smartphone camera?
    Probably should.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

d0gbreath (06-22-2022)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    my new laptop has a shutter you can close over the camera.
    "A ship in port is safe but that's not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-23-2022)

Thread Information