User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'VERY FRIGHTENED' Jihadi bride Shamima Begum fears she will be EXECUTED when she stan

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    Sew HER into an explosive vest, and set it off in an empty field.

She's a vile piece of crap who deserves to die.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Shamima Begum was aged 15. She Married a 23 year old Dutch ISIS fighter, she had to witness the severing of heads and execution and torture of dissenters. She lost two children, aged 8 months and 23 months and had a third child.
    The UK Tory politicians, pursuing higher positions, including leadership, sought to induce good public image by playing to the people ... "vote for me and I will NOT allow Begum home to Britain"!!! "I will change the law to stop any person (A British person by the way) returning to Britain who has chosen to join ISIS"!!

Top Journalists vied for retrospective law to apply to Begum. She wanted an appeal case so the government stopped legal aid for her.
    The principle of the Rule Of Law pushed to second place below electioneering?
    If they disregard the law for this they can disregard the law for you and me.

I remember Michael Howard - a Tory Home Secretary - responsible for law/courts/Prisons/police - he was also directly responsible for the release of Life Sentence Prisoners convicted of Murder. Back then the Home Secretary controlled when a "Lifer" got out. (I was a senior manager in Home Office Lifer section and contributed to Parole board hearings on behalf of the Home Secretary) no matter the progress a prisoner made, risk low or high, good or bad - the Home Secretary made the decision on release.
    Michael Howard was up for election... his mantra from the podium was - I quote: "vote for me, Myra Hindley will never be released"!!! (she being our most notorious vilest criminal in the system, with massive public hatred and media spin).
    Politicians should not play with the rule of law.
    Last edited by Dubler9; 06-12-2022 at 08:13 AM.

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I read something a long time ago, can't remember when. It was an interview with some Yazidi (spelling?) women. In the interview the women stated that they feared their Muslim male captors; the rapes the treatment, but do you know what they feared more? They feared the wives of those Muslim men, they were terrified of them because they were worse than the men.
    I don't care how old she was. She knew exactly what she was marrying, she knew exactly what the life was like. She stated that she had no problems with seeing severed heads (and this was AFTER her husband was killed and she was in the camp). She deserves everything that happens to her and so do others who CHOSE the same life she CHOSE. They should never be allowed to return to their countries of origin...EVER. Let her rot where she is.

Born too late to explore the world.
    Born too early to explore the universe.
    Born just in time to watch the collapse of the West.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyMoonlight For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-13-2022),dinosaur (06-12-2022)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    I believe she should be allowed back. She is a UK citizen. The politicians played to "the court of public opinion". The same people who do not know where Syria is. Do not know anything about Syria and do not care.

I strongly, vehemently, believe in the concept - "YOU ARE NEXT". The "court of public opinion" could decide that "white heterosexual males should be disenfranchised from society" .. oh wait, they already do. Its happening.
    While respecting your opinion, I wonder how you arrived at that opinion? If Ms Begum is worried about her head, she must have reason to worry. That means she is afraid of trial and punishment handed out in the country she chose to be part of. If she committed terrorist acts, or participated in the furtherment of terrorist acts in Syria, she should be handled by the Syrian system of justice. It would be the same even if she was still a British citizen, that is somewhat immaterial to her losing her head.

Is her "refugee camp" a prison, or is she simply hoping the Syrians don't have time to mess with little ol' Ms Begum?

If Ms Begum is a criminal responsible for terrorism, then why would anyone want her in their home country? Nothing like having a yet another terrorist to deal with! I can have sympathy for a Mom who has lost a child, or children. But a Mom who sews siucide vests deserves no sympathy whatsoever. I wonder if she is sad that her children died before being old enough to wear one of the vests she sewed for them?

I say let her face justice where she is. After all, that is the justice she fought for!

And this is not a "you are next" scenario. None of us went to Syria, to help Syrian rebels attempt to overthrow the government, and lost. We don't have to worry about any " next".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-13-2022)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    I’d let her back…when hell freezes over.

She is not just a former jihadi sympathizer, she is a jihadi an enemy of the western world. You don’t just turn that off, did the victims of the savages she supported and help get a chance for a do over. No they were savagely killed with her knowledge and participation, I’m sorry but you don’t get to say I was wrong my bad I wanna go home now. She wanted to go to Syria and play jihad, she is right where she belongs.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    I am simply saying: When it comes to the rule of law we should not respect it when it favours only things/people we like and support.

The Dems under Prezzy Brandon are operating outside of the rule of law - simply because they despise Trump.

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    I don't give a flying fuck of shaminana

She can go rot in hell

She was an Isis breeding cow and nobody did force her to go there and fuck with terrorists. She did go because she wanted to go there. So stay there.

Last edited by Madison; 06-12-2022 at 02:21 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-13-2022)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    My stance is not to do with liking her or her joining ISIS. My point is formed on the rule of law. She is a British citizen and should have returned to Britain. No one has asked that she not be put on trial. She can be tried in an English Crown Court and sentenced. This was the desire of those who support her return to England.

The Rule Of Law is so defined that your reason, intent, ideology, status etc will not push aside the offence you commit and the fair application of the law in all its tenets.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubler9 For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-12-2022)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMoonlight View Post
    I hope she reaps what she sowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow Guy View Post
    Well, she made her bed, so she must lie in it. She was an adult when she made her decisions against plenty of advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Sew HER into an explosive vest, and set it off in an empty field.
    She's a vile piece of crap who deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    Shamima Begum was aged 15. She Married a 23 year old Dutch ISIS fighter, she had to witness the severing of heads and execution and torture of dissenters. She lost two children, aged 8 months and 23 months and had a third child.
    The hatefulness and casual love of cruelty on this forum makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know why I bother coming here anymore.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

potlatch (06-12-2022)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    I think I'll just log out for a while.

Thread Information