Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: British Columbia to Decriminalize Hardcore Drugs

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    No, I'm saying you're a fucking retard.

And there's your true colors! You have opinion only based views and can't handle it emotionally when someone argues against that using reason/fact/examples like I did in this thread and then you revert to this low brow bullshit. You'd do best in an echo chamber where everyone agreed with you all the time and your fragile ego is never challenged.
    Last edited by donttread; 06-19-2022 at 11:59 AM.

Cognitive Dissident Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    And there's your true colors! You have opinion only based views and can't handle it emotionally when someone argues against that using reason/fact/examples like I did in this thread and then you revert to this low brow bullshit. You'd do best in an echo chamber where everyone agreed with you all the time!
    Meaningless statements like 'the war on drugs is a failure', and Portugal keeping their junkies alive with narcan is a great model' and 'interveinous drug use is the same thing as diabetes', aren't 'factual arguments' of anything in any universe outside of your own mind. A viewpoint rooted in fantasy, stupidity and ignorance. Not to mention that Canada doesn't fall under the US Constitution.
    Your head is so far up your own ass in so many ways I can't be bothered with your absurd idiocy. Then you claim victory.
    Fuck right off. Clown.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 06-19-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    LIBERTAD

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Meaningless statements like 'the war on drugs is a failure', and Portugal keeping their junkies alive with narcan is a great model' and 'interveinous drug use is the same thing as diabetes', aren't 'factual arguments' of anything in any universe outside of your own mind. A viewpoint rooted in fantasy, stupidity and ignorance. Not to mention that Canada doesn't fall under the US Constitution.
    Your head is so far up your own ass in so many ways I can't be bothered with your absurd idiocy. Then you claim victory.
    Fuck right off. Clown.
    Actually some of those arguments are what we call evidence to back up our statements in the rational world of debate. Rather than your whine ass crying because those arguments don't match your archaic beliefs.
    Portugal has decreased OD's while our exploded and it's not all narcan, it is recognition of addiction as a disease, a medical problem. That's called real world evidence of success ( on their part ) and failure on ours. Unless you think the goal of drug laws is to make things worse?
    Why not find some examples of national hard core drug laws that have worked, decreasing the problem? I'll wait.
    Last edited by donttread; 06-19-2022 at 12:30 PM.

Cognitive Dissident Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Don't Tard On Me
    LIBERTAD

Thread Information