User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes,’ Men Can Become Pregnant and Have Abortions,

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    Only the highly educated super woke will believe this crap. Us ordinary folks who still cling to our rational definitions of male and female are shall we say highly skeptical of these claims.

It might be possible if the "male" hasn't gone though the addadictome operation yet.
    Years in my past, I was in VA and visiting an old Army buddy and his wife and they took me to a vineyard owner who made wine. Turned out the person had a sex change. It was an interesting trip to VA.
    I only vote for Republicans. I do not support Biden. Biden will never be supported by me.

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    It's funny, but you don't see this kind of wokeness in Muslim societies.

But in Christian societies, it's everywhere.
    That's mainly because islamists don't put up with this shit. Christians, especially modern Christians have the idea that one can't show love & confront evil with boldness at the same time. So most just show being nice. It's why you have Mike Pence stabbing Trump in the back because of mean Tweets but somehow playing polite jerk off games with Biden.

It is Christian virtue signaling & a lot of THAT has got us to this place.

Thing is as Christians we HAVE to be confrontational with evil & cast it out wherever rather than playing nice with it. We don't go looking for a fight but we are supposed to stand up & be prepared to fight & shut the enemy down.

Not enough churches teach this.

David before becoming King confronted & killed Goliath & was ready to take out his whole family. That's why David took FIVE smooth stones.

David didn't go out & try to be Goliath's friend. On the other hand you have to know WHEN & WHO to fight. But Christians need to stand up & be more like David. They'd get promoted to "king" & be able to influence others for Jesus far better than be wussies.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 05-19-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara
    Burgermeister Meisterburger: This is outrageous! Toys! Toys everywhere! What sort of criminal is this Kringle, sneaking into houses at night? I hereby decree that all the town's doors and windows be locked tight against this prowler!
    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fortis View Post
    I saw her last night briefly and didn't know who she was and i thought another whacko. Can they produce any documents in which a man was pregnant, or the child.that a man gave birth to. i know damn well they can't because it's impossible.
    She was thinking about women pretending to be ----excuse me, identifying as men........... Although how they get impregnated is a mystery.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Flooding America with Millions of Turd Worlders of color so Rapidly is not Tried & Tested
    Color-revolutions have been goin on since the 50's. The same 'evil' playbook is now being used stateside against us
    ᴰᵒ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵐᵉ. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ. ˢᵗʳᶦᶜᵗ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵘˢᵉᵈ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crayons For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    That's mainly because islamists don't put up with this shit. Christians, especially modern Christians have the idea that one can't show love & confront evil with boldness at the same time. So most just show being nice. It's why you have Mike Pence stabbing Trump in the back because of mean Tweets but somehow playing polite jerk off games with Biden.

Thing is as Christians we HAVE to be confrontational with evil & cast it wherever rather than playing nice with it. We don't go looking for a fight but we are supposed to stand up & be prepared to fight & shut the enemy down.

Thing is as Christians we HAVE to be confrontational with evil & cast it wherever rather than playing nice with it. We don't go looking for a fight but we are supposed to stand up & be prepared to fight & shut the enemy down.

Here's a good place to start >>> The story of Gideon is an epic that will never escape the imagination of many Bible believers. Imagine fighting three groups of enemies, one group numbering 135,000 (Judges 8:10 ) with only 300 men (Judges 7:7)! By extrapolation, if the other two groups have the same number, then the enemies would have been 405,000 men.

The number is described as "for they and their camels were without number…" (Judges 6:3). The battle was supposed to be a hand-to-hand combat! The ratio therefore is one (1) man of Gideon's Army against 1,350 personal opponents

Gideon and His 300 Men - The Mighty Man of Valor
    ᴰᵒ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵐᵉ. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ. ˢᵗʳᶦᶜᵗ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵘˢᵉᵈ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crayons For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    *accessing*

1. Men lack the required parts to become pregnant
    2. Women lack the required parts to make a man pregnant.

Sorry people cannot change sexes at will and become the opposite sex genetically. Claiming to be something you are not is fraud.
    But soon we'll have to add the term "naturally " to those qualifiers. What gets me is why? We have like 3.5 plus billion females on this planet, probably a full billion of child bearing age. I know of no single country that is in desperate need of more people.
    So why? what is the justification for putting limited resources towards this. The "trans women are real women" crowd better not ever throw a starving child comment at me again. Because this exercise could have fed many of them.
    It's like somebody said to themselves "What is something absolutely unecessary that we can accomplish?
    There would seem to be a lot more to it like artificial hormones to get to the fetus, blood supply, God knows what to trigger different stages of development in the womb and oh yeah no way to deliver the child without surgery

The same people who are obsessed about teh envirnoment now want to pave the way for even more people?
    Last edited by donttread; 05-19-2022 at 06:02 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

Thanks
    She also "defined" what a woman is. Sort of. Apparently it is whatever the person identifies as.

I don't know who she is or what position she holds but this whack job needs to be in a straight jacket & heavily medicated with regular visits by an exorcist.

Hhmmmm.....can I say: I identify as the ass kicker that is going to kick her ass? Or would that be abuse? Meh.

But if I identify has a black, tall, thin, 30 year old why doesn't that have to be humored?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    We have a dictionary defining insane. She fits that word brilliantly.

Men do not give birth to children.
    Not yet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-20-2022)

Let's Go Brandeau V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Flooding America with Millions of Turd Worlders of color so Rapidly is not Tried & Tested
    Au contraire. Ask the ancient Romans about the importance of demographics.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

― Ayn Rand

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Au contraire. Ask the ancient Romans about the importance of demographics.
    Japan resisted the Mongols & the Chinese several times

Thread Information